Grand Northern Europe Voyage - Lisbon to Stockholm - May 6, 2022 to June 28, 2022

mysty

mysty  - you must be leaving for this mammoth trip in the next few days?

Hope the travel goes smoothly, and that you have a wonderful cruise.  Looking forward to reading about it when you have time to post.

Lola

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, lincslady said:

mysty  - you must be leaving for this mammoth trip in the next few days?

Hope the travel goes smoothly, and that you have a wonderful cruise.  Looking forward to reading about it when you have time to post.

Lola

Yes,  flying out to Lisbon on Wednesday next.   Slightly (actually more than slightly) concerned about the COVID testing.  We have preflight test on Wednesday and pre-embarkation test on Thursday.   We're avoiding people now. 

I'll do my best to report here.   😁  Hopefully others will join in as well!

• Like 5

Hope you have a fab trip.  I will be waving you up the Mersey on the 21 May!  We have never cruised before and are taking our first ever cruise on the Moon next April.  Very excited to be able to come and see her from my local port. 😃

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Azure Dragon said:

Hope you have a fab trip.  I will be waving you up the Mersey on the 21 May!  We have never cruised before and are taking our first ever cruise on the Moon next April.  Very excited to be able to come and see her from my local port. 😃

4 minutes ago, Lirio said:

Hi Mysty wishing you a great trip!

Thank you kind folks!  With any luck I will be sharing the wonder from the cruise! 😁

• Like 4

At this point I'm 50% excited and 50% shaking in my boots.   First hoop to jump through is on Wednesday morning with a Rapid Antigen test to enter Portugal.   All digits crossed that we clear this one. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, mysty said:

At this point I'm 50% excited and 50% shaking in my boots.   First hoop to jump through is on Wednesday morning with a Rapid Antigen test to enter Portugal.   All digits crossed that we clear this one. 

🤞🤞🤞Keeping mine crossed for you  as well mysty.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tothesunset said:

And another one from Lincolnshire wishing you a great trip. 

Thank you TTS! 🥰  I don't think I will relax until we are on the Moon with a tipple in hand!  So many knots in my body that I feel like a piece of macrame!

5 minutes ago, lincslady said:

What is it going to be,  mysty?    If it were me, it would be a Negroni.  (Or two).

Lola

Lola,  if we get on the Moon it will be champers as Jeff used to say!  😁

• Like 3

21 hours ago, mysty said:

Thank you TTS! 🥰  I don't think I will relax until we are on the Moon with a tipple in hand!  So many knots in my body that I feel like a piece of macrame!

Hope all goes well and you enjoy your stay on the Moon....don’t forget the tipple on the table as the one in hand does not usually last that long....look forward to your reports which are always of interest....relax and enjoy!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, brimary said:

Hope all goes well and you enjoy your stay on the Moon....don’t forget the tipple on the table as the one in hand does not usually last that long....look forward to your reports which are always of interest....relax and enjoy!!

Thanks so much for your best wishes!  Up at the crack of doom today (of course).   If we make it to Lisbon tomorrow I will be as limp as a dishrag.  And I will soldier on!  😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 1