The Daily for Thursday 03/24/2022

richwmn

35 minutes ago, erewhon said:

Sadly yesterday our tabby cat Polly, 14.5 years old,  passed over the Rainbow Bridge, she had not been her usual self for a few days,  DH managed to catch her (usually impossible to do) took her to the vet, who discoverd a Cancerous lump.

I'm so sorry for your loss, so hard to say goodbye to our furry friends.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, erewhon said:

Thanks for all the daily reports, humour, recipes and photos, another port we have not visited.

@Rowsby sorry that your DH is in hospital, hope that he will soon be home again, and you will get a  good sleep.

@kazu good to know that Jose is on the wait list for your first choice., hope the wait will not be too long. Sending hugs to you.

@ger_77 hope your DH has had a satisfactory medical consultation.

@smitty34877 thanks for letting us know Camilla's weight, she looks very healthy.

@dfish hope you have had answers from the doctor.

@Cruzin Terrivery pleasing that your blood results are close to normal. Hope you both get a refreshing sleep after your long day.

Sadly yesterday our tabby cat Polly, 14.5 years old,  passed over the Rainbow Bridge, she had not been her usual self for a few days,  DH managed to catch her (usually impossible to do) took her to the vet, who discoverd a Cancerous lump.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

Sad to hear this. Hard times and great memories. Bruce

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Well I had to stop writing because the doc came in to the exam room.  Here’s the rest.  He’s happy with the results as well and I am now on a plan to wean myself off the prednisone within the next six weeks.

We also had COVID tests done today (PCR) since we are traveling on April 5.  Spain does not require testing to enter the country but we felt that since we were at the Mayo and it is easy to get tested there with no questions asked, we would be ahead of the game if we knew where we stood as far as COVID is concerned.  We just got our results back (six hours).  We are both negative.  We will get another test locally next week just to be sure.

Finally, we heard from the Dermatologist.  DH has Basal Cell Carcinoma and they will remove the lesion after we come home from our trip in May.  

So, we have reason to celebrate.

@rafinmd Roy, I ask that you put us on the Cheers and celebrations list for a change.  We are two happy campers, who feel that we are truly blessed to have such good news today.

Thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes.  I cannot tell you how much we truly appreciate it.

i drove both ways to and from Jacksonville in the rain and I am dead tired.  We had scrambled eggs for dinner because that is all I could do.  I am about ready to go to bed.

Love you all.

God bless,

Terri

I am happy to hear both reports.  While BCC isn't something one wants, it is certainly easier than other skin cancers.   Eggs for dinner are good!

41 minutes ago, erewhon said:

I am sorry for the loss of your tabby.   

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, erewhon said:

Thanks for all the daily reports, humour, recipes and photos, another port we have not visited.

@Rowsby sorry that your DH is in hospital, hope that he will soon be home again, and you will get a  good sleep.

@kazu good to know that Jose is on the wait list for your first choice., hope the wait will not be too long. Sending hugs to you.

@smitty34877 thanks for letting us know Camilla's weight, she looks very healthy.

@Cruzin Terrivery pleasing that your blood results are close to normal. Hope you both get a refreshing sleep after your long day.

Sorry about your cat, erewhon.  I know it’s hard to lose a friend. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

We will definitely be at Happy Hours as we don’t have Have It All!  Crows Nest it is, for Monday!  Orange beads again...

We'll see everyone Monday in the Crow’s Nest at 4 for Happy Hour.  I'll savemy Veendam shirt until then.  @Vict0riann Ann and @AV8rix Susan, we'll probably see you Sunday afternoon in Billboard on Board.

2 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Well I had to stop writing because the doc came in to the exam room.  Here’s the rest.  He’s happy with the results as well and I am now on a plan to wean myself off the prednisone within the next six weeks.

We also had COVID tests done today (PCR) since we are traveling on April 5.  Spain does not require testing to enter the country but we felt that since we were at the Mayo and it is easy to get tested there with no questions asked, we would be ahead of the game if we knew where we stood as far as COVID is concerned.  We just got our results back (six hours).  We are both negative.  We will get another test locally next week just to be sure.

Finally, we heard from the Dermatologist.  DH has Basal Cell Carcinoma and they will remove the lesion after we come home from our trip in May.  

So, we have reason to celebrate.

@rafinmd Roy, I ask that you put us on the Cheers and celebrations list for a change.  We are two happy campers, who feel that we are truly blessed to have such good news today.

Thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes.  I cannot tell you how much we truly appreciate it.

i drove both ways to and from Jacksonville in the rain and I am dead tired.  We had scrambled eggs for dinner because that is all I could do.  I am about ready to go to bed.

Love you all.

God bless,

Terri

Terri, so glad you both got good news today.  It's always good when you can reduce any medications.  Good news that DH can wait until after your trip to have his basal cell lesion removed.  You both deserve to be on the celebration list.

2 hours ago, erewhon said:

So sorry Polly crossed the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.  I hope the 14 1/2 years of memories give you comfortmas you mourn her loss.

Lenda 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, erewhon said:

@erewhon

I'm so sorry to hear your news about Polly.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211125_085547.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1