Voyager resumes sailing 4/15/22

2 hours ago, bigeck said:

At $22 a day I would expect better

They provide the service but not 100% guaranteed coverage in every location. Even in the newest ships, some locations don’t work very well, like your cabin. 

19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

They provide the service but not 100% guaranteed coverage in every location. Even in the newest ships, some locations don’t work very well, like your cabin. 

The Wi-Fi is so bad that it won’t even register on a speed test so I can show you how bad it is!  Lol. 

• Like 1

No real Wifi since day 3. The speed is between 7-24 kB/ sec

The download of my daily paper takes 3-4 days.So skip that @stream and surf package. No website opens completely.

Today is day 7 and they still cannot heat the Suite and pin lounge. But instead received a batch of blankets for their suite customers.....

Still huge employee shortage and some food and beverage containers missing since Barcelone with consequences that not all of the food and bev available. 

Bar walters and bar tenders do not know the correct mixtures. All bars serve different cocktail ingredients for same cocktail name . I.e. the advertized Boston iced tea party cocktail ordered in 3 different bars has 3 different ingredients. 

Management tries hard but what can be done with too few service pers. and missing food/ beverages? 

Again we all feel like doing a revenue stress test cruise.

Cruise is not worth the money spent for.

• Like 3

Oh and thanks to CC i now understand that we never received the b2b cruise talk Information. So there was an invitation for the consecutive cruiser talk? Never received any info.

Free shuttle bus in Copenhagen?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kbonner said:

Oh and thanks to CC i now understand that we never received the b2b cruise talk Information. So there was an invitation for the consecutive cruiser talk? Never received any info.

Free shuttle bus in Copenhagen?

on our B2B on Indy and Navigator, we got a letter in our cabin telling us when and where to be for testing and then when and where to meet to process for the B2B. Then on departure day, the B2B info was at the bottom of the As You Depart sheet  in fine print.

33 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

Anyone in any of those new 11th Forward cabins? I am wondering if the wind shields are on the Port/ Starboard side balconies or just the completely forward cabins............

Only on the front, side cabins are ok!

• Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 9:10 PM, little britain said:

The menu is the standard RCI one with the additions of a pie and a curry every day. 

Are the curry dishes listed on the menu?  We loved that during our Mediterranean cruise on the Jewel in 2019.  I know most ships have "secret" Indian menus you can ask your waiter about, would love if Voyager had them as part of the actual menu.

19 minutes ago, CruiseMelissa said:

Are the curry dishes listed on the menu?  We loved that during our Mediterranean cruise on the Jewel in 2019.  I know most ships have "secret" Indian menus you can ask your waiter about, would love if Voyager had them as part of the actual menu.

If you have access to the menus for Voyager on your app, you can see them there. On mine, Day 1 is chicken saag, then prawn Jalfrezi, chicken korma, lamb rogan Josh, and achari gohst. 

18 hours ago, flamingos said:

If you have access to the menus for Voyager on your app, you can see them there. On mine, Day 1 is chicken saag, then prawn Jalfrezi, chicken korma, lamb rogan Josh, and achari gohst. 

Interesting. I guess this cruise must have a large contingent of Brits as that seems to be when they have the nightly pies and curries. I wish they offered them on all sailings. Looking forward to trying some on Anthem in September.

1 minute ago, FionaMG said:

Interesting. I guess this cruise must have a large contingent of Brits as that seems to be when they have the nightly pies and curries. I wish they offered them on all sailings. Looking forward to trying some on Anthem in September.

Very mixed clientele- announcements in Spanish too, but a lot of Americans and Eastern Europeans as well. 

I haven’t had a curry 🍛 or a pie 🥧 yet! 

Strange thing: the menus are physically smaller! Saving paper?  Giovannis was literally a card printed front and back. 

2 minutes ago, little britain said:

I haven’t had a curry 🍛 or a pie 🥧 yet! 

As an ex-pat with a non-Brit DH who is not enamoured of pies and actively hates curry, I occasionally have to have recourse to the deep-frozen section of our local British supermarket. It will be a novelty to have fresh-cooked! I plan to have one or the other practically every night on Anthem (although an exception will be made for lamb shank night). :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

I’ve just realised that I’ve received zero paperwork in my cabin: no c&a stuff, no shore excursions brochure, no advertisement for Park West ( every cloud eh!) or for spa sales..

I have received my appointment for my complimentary on board LFT test tomorrow morning and the flyer for b2b info; so I guess the important stuff arrived! 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, little britain said:

I’ve just realised that I’ve received zero paperwork in my cabin: no c&a stuff, no shore excursions brochure, no advertisement for Park West ( every cloud eh!) or for spa sales..

I have received my appointment for my complimentary on board LFT test tomorrow morning and the flyer for b2b info; so I guess the important stuff arrived! 

I hope next week is more organized and you can see improvement.

Thanks for the Keukenhof photos - we absolutely loved it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatLadyFemme said:

We are supposed to be on board May 22nd, and this is starting to make me nervous. I am sorry things are going so poorly, though the tulips are lovely!

Just off for my LFT to see if I’m healthy enough to do the b2b.  
I’ll definitely be reporting back on any improvements next week! 

• Like 3

Last day; they’ve called out 9 names so far so guessing they aren’t doing B2B. Expected numbers next week down to 1500  - so 1000 less than this week. Let’s see how they can cope.

People are being refunded for their Wi-Fi…. I’m currently working off 4g pointing my phone at the distant coast of Denmark 🇩🇰 as cannot even get a signal via Wi-Fi.🤦‍♀️

And it will be the first production show of the cruise tonight … on the last night!!