How long is it taking after a cruise at the moment to add your points

Go to your account online,   click on the circle in the upper right hand corner,  and click profile, then click "my loyalty"  , copy your membership number, the erase it and replace it, and save.   Your number should change.

2 hours ago, mo&fran said:

Go to your account online,   click on the circle in the upper right hand corner,  and click profile, then click "my loyalty"  , copy your membership number, the erase it and replace it, and save.   Your number should change.

thanks but it didn't work, looks like I will have to give them a call.

• Like 1

6 days this time around.  Just got them today.  "Official" language is "It may take up to 10 days for recent cruise details and loyalty points to display after your cruise ends."

In the 8 solo cruises I've done, I've had to in call in each time to get my solo points.  (7x nights: 1 night point + 1 suite point + 1 solo point = 21).  Always received 14.  Easily fixed with a brief call.

Just got off a cruise last Sunday.  First time Royal has nailed it.  42 points.  Same base 21 points (nights, suite, solo, double-points promo) and they didn't mess this one up.

Edited by mk-ultra