Live from Indy with UDP - 6/17/22 - 6/20/22 🍔🍺

With regards to the question of being able to eat at multiple restaurants on a single night, I talked with Matt on the blog not to be named and he said that yes you can indeed eat at more than one restaurant in an evening for example dinner at one and dessert at another. He has experienced it. Now whether or not that is true on one ship to another remains to be seen. Just thought I would relay what I heard.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

That reminds me - time to order another pack of $2's from the bank (that way they're almost always crisp/new). Those are ideal for our drink orders. 🙂

Tom

Nice thought....though you may want to ask some of your servers about the 2.00 bills.  I have heard they are not fond of them, tougher to redeem for some reason.   Just sayin'

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'm sure that the golf cart would be better appreciated in Georgia.  I live in more of a Florida-Georgia neutral zone, but John is deeper into Florida and not far from Gainesville.  😱

LOL....I think fancy golf carts are appreciated everywhere...but not in the snow up north I suppose .  😉 

We also have a fancy one, and don't even play golf.  😄   Wonderful for getting around our community.  I love...love ours!  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, island lady said:

Nice thought....though you may want to ask some of your servers about the 2.00 bills.  I have heard they are not fond of them, tougher to redeem for some reason.   Just sayin'

I've heard that before - but I'm not sure what they'd be redeeming them for. Since it is US tender, I can't see places refusing to accept them. I enjoy the novelty of it - and have had a few people comment after receiving them (with a big smile) how "lucky" those bills are.

Now, one thing I never considered was to give dollar coins (though I love the old Ike dollars)  🙂

Tom

7 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL....I think fancy golf carts are appreciated everywhere...but not in the snow up north I suppose .  😉 

You know they're real playas when they outfit them with Bilzzaks !  😄

Tom

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

As soon as our Walgreens negative test e-mails arrived before the Harmony cruise, I went straight to the bank for small bills. I didn't want to jinx it until we tested negative. 🤣

LOL....same here.   The Walgreens we use for drive up test is right across the street from our bank...test first...bills next.  😉 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

With regards to the question of being able to eat at multiple restaurants on a single night, I talked with Matt on the blog not to be named and he said that yes you can indeed eat at more than one restaurant in an evening for example dinner at one and dessert at another. He has experienced it. Now whether or not that is true on one ship to another remains to be seen. Just thought I would relay what I heard.

Matt has NO affiliation with Royal Caribbean. It is an unnoticeable blog.

If you scroll down far enough on his site, you will see that information.   Sort of hidden, but there. 

His experience is just that,   “His experience” and may be different from others.

m

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

If you scroll down far enough on his site, you will see that information.   Sort of hidden, but there. 

His experience is just that,   “His experience” and may be different from others.

m

Yes I am very aware of that and I'm not implying his word is gospel. I was adding one person's experience. I would welcome others with experience to comment.

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m

Very misleading  even with a hidden disclaimer.

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m

2 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Matt has never claimed to be affiliated with RCI. He is just a nice guy with a blog who travels a lot with RCI.  He is like many other bloggers/vloggers out there, just more successful than some. Like CC. 🙂

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Sort of like when Celebrity was trying to say that all reservations were basically AI - even though there were totally booking people without the perks!

Tom

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes I am very aware of that and I'm not implying his word is gospel. I was adding one person's experience. I would welcome others with experience to comment.

Nothing but the facts here on Cruise Critic.   hahahahahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 6/21/2022 at 9:03 AM, Sea Dog said:

Alex did tell me Indy used to allow multiple tabs in Playmaker's.  But they stoppeed doing it in May. No idea under whose orders

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Alex did tell me Indy used to allow multiple tabs in Playmaker's.  But they stoppeed doing it in May. No idea under whose orders

Hmmmm interesting. I thought it was becoming common practice to close out one tab as you got to the limit and open a new one. Did you ever come close to the limit?

40 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hmmmm interesting. I thought it was becoming common practice to close out one tab as you got to the limit and open a new one. Did you ever come close to the limit?

I never tried to push it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, molly361 said:

What fun is that?

no fun, but he cruised alone....If he had got into trouble, no one to bail him out............. 🙂

Edited by Jimbo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2