Anyone know why my Captain's Circle membership number would have the letter A at the end?

Stockjock

Not a big deal, but just curious.

Did a mock booking on a travel agency website and it said that either my CC or my GF's was incorrect.  Pretty sure both were entered correctly.  I thought maybe the letter A at the end of my membership number was throwing things off.

Edited by Stockjock

19 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I just assumed that when they were assigned, they assigned to the same number to married couples and one got an A and the other got a B.  

I think you are correct. I have and A and the wife a B

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Because I do and always have done all the cruise planning, I think I should have gotten the A.  haha!!  

I'm A and the wife is B and she does most of the actual booking --- B for Best and A for A**hole maybe in our case

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

5 minutes ago, jpsykes said:

I'm A and the wife is B and she does most of the actual booking --- B for Best and A for A**hole maybe in our case

I really got down graded as I'm a "C", do all the bookings and all DH has to do is relax

• Like 1

LIke many on here, we are A and B with same numbers. Ours was probably a little harder since one of us had cruised many times before meeting the other. Started with P&O before Captain Circle (and Princess for that matter) and many cruises with Sitmar and P&O were combined. It now appears that P&O cruises taken after 2012 are not counted-All well and good as we had given up on them 🙂  They did not encourage "Yanks" to cruise with them-On one Iceland cruise, we were the only Yanks and one Canadian couple out of 2,000 passengers.

We were one of the lucky couples who both have an A at the end of our numbers. Our numbers are close but not adjacent. Our last names are different. The good news was that we both received loyalty credits in the good old days.

8 minutes ago, OriginalBoat said:

Not sure why, but I have a D at the end.  Probably for "drinks a lot."

I'm an ex-cop, formerly with a big city specialized gangs and narcotics unit, so I'm surprised I don't have an AH at the end.

Edited by Stockjock

My wife and I have totally Captain's Circle numbers that are the same except for the last 3 digits. They are not at all the same. Neither of us has a letter at the end. We have never cruised separately.