Are YOU the wedding crashers?

4 hours ago, Tonopah said:

Our niece got married on Freedom of the Seas on June 17th. The event was held in the Star Lounge. Photos came back this week and a family of wedding crashers were caught on “film”. Parents with KIDS. Really? You crash a wedding, add to the bar bill, eat the newlyweds’ food? I mean, what are you teaching your kids? So rude. We have the evidence. 👮‍♀️

Sorry, I thought it was a friends of Bill W meeting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Given the stupidity I have personally witnessed, I think it’s entirely possible they didn’t realize they were at a private event.  There are some mighty self-absorbed people in this world. 

I totally agree. Oh look, it’s one of those theme parties. I wonder why it didn’t show in our app? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tonopah said:

You crash a wedding, add to the bar bill, eat the newlyweds’ food? I mean, what are you teaching your kids? So rude.

Probably teaching the kids the Electric Slide or Cupid Shuffle.

And it's only rude if they didn't dance with the bride. 😁😉

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tonopah said:

Nah. They all have the kids in them. I guess I could blur their faces, but really it’s just a tongue-in-cheek poke at the audacious couple.  You gotta have some chutzpah to crash a wedding on a cruise ship with your kids.

OHHHH ... so  you just made this up ... to get attention?   Classy.

(P.S. .. nobody really believing you here till u post this "evidence" you claim to have) 😅

Edited by F27TW
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Given the stupidity I have personally witnessed, I think it’s entirely possible they didn’t realize they were at a private event.  There are some mighty self-absorbed people in this world. 

The bride cuts the cake. The groom feeds the bride. The  bride feeds the groom. Don't they do that sort of stuff at a wedding on a cruise ship? They HAD to know.

6 hours ago, Tonopah said:

I mean, how sorry is it that you are on a CRUISE SHIP and you crash a wedding for food and drink? Didn’t even bring a present! 

Maybe they didn't realize they were wedding crashers???

I posted before reading all the other posts.   Maybe they just "assumed" it was a wedding open for anyone to join the party?

Edited by Sunshine3601

57 minutes ago, F27TW said:

OHHHH ... so  you just made this up ... to get attention?   Classy.

(P.S. .. nobody really believing you here till u post this "evidence" you claim to have) 😅

Nope. It’s entirely true but I will not share pics of the kids. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Maybe they didn't realize they were wedding crashers???

I posted before reading all the other posts.   Maybe they just "assumed" it was a wedding open for anyone to join the party?

In what world does that exist?

5 hours ago, Tonopah said:

Nah. They all have the kids in them. I guess I could blur their faces, but really it’s just a tongue-in-cheek poke at the audacious couple.  You gotta have some chutzpah to crash a wedding on a cruise ship with your kids.

You gotta have some chutzpah to crash a wedding on a cruise ship.  Clearly they got on board the wrong ship, they meant to get on the Carnimart, there would have been a brawl if it happened on there.

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

You gotta have some chutzpah to crash a wedding on a cruise ship.  Clearly they got on board the wrong ship, they meant to get on the Carnimart, there would have been a brawl if it happened on there.

You mean like the brawl on Royal that recently happened.  😂😂

14 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Um.....haven't you heard yet??

They could have known somebody that had been invited, and those friends told them to just come by. Nobody will know the difference. I have a feeling, although the bride and groom didn’t know them, somebody may have. 

• Like 3