Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

7 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

If anybody notices a missing Freedom class or Voyager class ship in the NA rotation, let me know. I'm theorizing something with this round of deployments, which could affect several markets. Thanks in advance!

I am looking at Sept 2024 and the only ships without any schedule are Jewel, Grandeur, Rhapsody, Serenade(finishing world cruise Sept 10) and Spectrum.

Is it possible there are no 3 day weekends out of Port Canaveral for Sept 2024?

2 hours ago, bigmoose7563 said:

I am looking at Sept 2024 and the only ships without any schedule are Jewel, Grandeur, Rhapsody, Serenade(finishing world cruise Sept 10) and Spectrum.

Maybe one of these will be doing the longer Caribbean sailings, hopefully from Galveston but from Florida would be good too.  

34 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Oasis / Anthem?

The suspense is killing me.  I don't recall if there was ever a lapse with no ships doing the short trips.  If one of them came to PC that will still leave 3 months with no ship doing 3/4 days

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

The Voyager TA is 10 Nov 2024.  I had booked the 9 night Athens to Barcelona hoping for a b-2-b with the TA but there is now a gap between 24th Oct - 10th Nov. Ah well

I just booked the Ta. Not cheap but it is 16 days

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Short itineraries being released...at least Navigator is out for sure

7 night sailings are Jan 10, 17

Feb 14

Mar 7, 14

Apr 11, 18

Probably more the rest of the year but that was the time period I was looking for 

We got all excited about the March 2025 sailings. Jr Suites were listed at only $30 more than balconies!

But....we couldn't book them on line.

Today, the Jr Suite prices is $300+ more.  No thanks.

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

The suspense is killing me.  I don't recall if there was ever a lapse with no ships doing the short trips.  If one of them came to PC that will still leave 3 months with no ship doing 3/4 days

Something is up. Voyager is doing the 4/5 nights, not the 3/4. PC 3/4 nights have been selling for more than the Miami counterparts the past couple of years, so I highly doubt they would abandon the route. 

4 minutes ago, GlasgowCruiser01 said:

I can't see anything regarding Freedom in the short sailings release - I wonder if she is going elsewhere.

Winter/Seasonal Caribbean yet to be put out. So more Ships/Dates to come

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 hours ago, bigmoose7563 said:

Is it possible there are no 3 day weekends out of Port Canaveral for Sept 2024?

These are not the ships I was expecting. They are too small. But since you pointed them out, i'll keep a look out for Jewel and her released itineraries.