Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

On 6/24/2023 at 5:29 PM, FionaMG said:

Indie has shown up on some port bookings where previously the slots were held for Odyssey. I can't remember which ones. I have a feeling Le Havre might be one? I think it might have been @Jumping Cruiser that posted them?

It was originally Odyssey for the following;

Villefranche, France

Le Havre, France

Funchal, Madeira

Gibraltar, UK

They have since all been changed to Independence, so it looks like it’s going to be Indy now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Just from Captains Corner on Anthem about her repositioning. It looks like she is going on quite the world tour! 

Summer 24 - Southampton, UK

Winter 24/25 - Singapore

March 25 - Dry Dock

Summer 25 - Alaska

Winter 25/26 - Australia

I don't suppose there was any mention of a repo cruise from Europe to Singapore???

I probably wouldn't be able to make it work for us anyway but you never know... 🤞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

I don't suppose there was any mention of a repo cruise from Europe to Singapore???

I probably wouldn't be able to make it work for us anyway but you never know... 🤞

If they do have a repo in autumn 24 they aren't allowing much time to market and sell it. A lot of people will have already booked up for next year and won't be able to commit to a long repo. Dubai to SIN sounds nice 👌 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sgmn said:

If they do have a repo in autumn 24 they aren't allowing much time to market and sell it. A lot of people will have already booked up for next year and won't be able to commit to a long repo. Dubai to SIN sounds nice 👌 

I doubt they really care. The ship’s got to get from A to B regardless so if they can persuade anyone to pay to be on her, it’s just a bonus. Which they will.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Just check my diary … October 14th 2024 …. I’m free!!! 

Edited by little britain
Last bookable cruise is 12n Canaries on October 2nd
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, sgmn said:

It is NOT going to happen! They have no time for a revenue repo - they only have 2 weeks to get to Singapore - Suez is taking 2-3 days including the waiting for a slot....so no time left for a repo inkluding any further stops!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

It is NOT going to happen! They have no time for a revenue repo - they only have 2 weeks to get to Singapore - Suez is taking 2-3 days including the waiting for a slot....so no time left for a repo inkluding any further stops!

What date is first Singapore sailing ? 

12 minutes ago, little britain said:

What date is first Singapore sailing ? 

I thought the release date for Singapore was supposed to be towards the end of next month but it's disappeared from the deployment flyer so maybe they're rethinking.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I thought the release date for Singapore was supposed to be towards the end of next month but it's disappeared from the deployment flyer so maybe they're rethinking.

Week of July 24. I had it marked in my calendar!

We are cruising X mainly, so we are most up to date on those sailings....

Any good advice of what the crystal ball of Alaska ships for 2025 will be? 

Will it be a big ship and a smaller ship? Thinking of Vancouver-Seward / Seward-Vancouver......

7 minutes ago, Norwaylady said:

We are cruising X mainly, so we are most up to date on those sailings....

Any good advice of what the crystal ball of Alaska ships for 2025 will be? 

Will it be a big ship and a smaller ship? Thinking of Vancouver-Seward / Seward-Vancouver......

It'll be a small ship... possibly radiance or brilliance

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, sgmn said:

Happens more then you realize. I Booked a Repo for this Fall just 6 months ago. 3rd one like this that less then a yr in my resent memory. Has advantages, can Book Flights and Hotels right away which Beats my other usual Fall Cruises that when Booked had 560 or more Days to go until my Ship's Sailed. Had lot of the 1.5-2yrs out Bookings changed/Canceled, less likely with less then a yr

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Just from Captains Corner on Anthem about her repositioning. It looks like she is going on quite the world tour! 

Summer 24 - Southampton, UK

Winter 24/25 - Singapore

March 25 - Dry Dock

Summer 25 - Alaska

Winter 25/26 - Australia

Do you think there will be an Asia -> Hawaii -> YVR/SEA repo after the Dry Dock leading to Alaska?