Can you still get luggage tags mailed?

kbert92069

11 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

There's no need for the luggage tags to be in color. 

We got a move up offer to a PH at the last minute.  My printer was not working correctly so I printed them in B&W. Our PRH and Retreat Manager went searching for our luggage.  I attribute this to having B&W luggage tags.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

Why are they different colors? I think it helps the sorting so the bags go to the right elevator location on embarkation. Lot easier, and faster than having to look at each tag.

• Like 2

Not sure why this is upside down, but Cruise Critic used to sell luggage tag holders for that work great with “self-printed” luggage tags. I’m not sure if that is still the case, as I got these around 10:years ago.

Added bonus is that it is easy to spot other CC members at airport baggage claim!

E906DFD9-FE47-45CC-93B9-8A36E26A11D8.jpeg

• Like 2

You can buy those plastic sleeves on Amazon or other websites if they are no longer available here.  Of course they don't say cruise critic on them.

We were in a suite on our last cruise in December and we never received luggage tags so we printed them out.  Then we got home a week later and got our mail from the doorman and had our luggage tags.  oops.

But you can also get them at the pier if you can't print them.  Or print them at your hotel the night before in their business center.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, davekathy said:

I just called the Captain's Club. No wait time. I asked if Celebrity is still snail mailing luggage tags. The rep said Celebrity is no longer mailing them out.  

That's a bummer.  I alway look  forward to taping one to my Celebrity Cruise document folder . Those mailed tags were all that remained of the old days of the Document Dance when your paperwork came in the mail.

16615306229406221995275413194222.jpg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Normally I would agree.  But, 2 times we printed our tags in b/w and they did not wind up at our door.  We went looking in the halls and found them on another floor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smmessineo said:

That's a bummer.  I alway look  forward to taping one to my Celebrity Cruise document folder . Those mailed tags were all that remained of the old days of the Document Dance when your paperwork came in the mail.

Agree. At least we still get chocolates with the evening turndown service. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1