Serenade of the Seas Entertainment

Does anyone have information on the current entertainers on Serenade of the Seas?  I'm going on a 7-night cruise in November and would like to know who the entertainers might be (bands, comedians, shows, etc).  I realize the entertainment lineup could change between now and November, but would appreciate knowing who the current entertainers are. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just read that some people were very excited because two of their favorites just boarded, after the Transatlantic. Pool Band "Island Vibz" and the other is called "Music Venture". I'm excited to hear them in November!

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I also have a cruise on Serenade late November/early December. This is our first cruise so trying to figure out what to expect.

I've been all over the cruise planner on the website as well as the app and I can't find anything regarding the shows in the theater. My wife is really interested in some of the broadway type performances and that type of thing, but all the on board activities shows in a brunch, a sushi making class, and a cupcake decorating class. Am I missing something??

45 minutes ago, McNutty195 said:

My wife and I also have a cruise on Serenade late November/early December. This is our first cruise so trying to figure out what to expect.

I've been all over the cruise planner on the website as well as the app and I can't find anything regarding the shows in the theater. My wife is really interested in some of the broadway type performances and that type of thing, but all the on board activities shows in a brunch, a sushi making class, and a cupcake decorating class. Am I missing something??

Serenade doesn't do a Broadway show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McNutty195 said:

Serenade will have a headliner show and also a show with the Royal Caribbean singers and dancers. No broadway show. There will also be some game shows, like Love and Marriage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McNutty195 said:

Look on the app at the current sailing to give you an idea of the entertainment on board.

• Like 2

Serenade has two production shows. One is called Stage to Screen. Can’t recall the name of the other but something like Vibeology. Both are well done.

There will also be a headliner, but that changes. They’ve had a woman who does an “Adele“ show for a few cruises and she is fantastic. 

As noted, no broadway show. 

enjoy

m

• Like 3

23 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Serenade doesn't do a Broadway show

Or Odyssey...or Wonder....  😉  

Looking forward to smaller ship B2B Serenade on the 3rd...too much of the "large ladies" lately.  🤪

Will be interesting to get a peek at the cabins we have for WC...perhaps on TAD.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Or Odyssey...or Wonder....  😉  

Looking forward to smaller ship B2B Serenade on the 3rd...too much of the "large ladies" lately.  🤪

Will be interesting to get a peek at the cabins we have for WC...perhaps on TAD.  

I'm hoping to run by on boarding day, and I'm not beneath just stopping by during the week😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RedIguana said:

She sounded more like Adele than Adele:) Was the "Funk It Up" band on your cruise also? 

We had Funk it up on our Serenade cruise to Alaska in 2021.  They were talented just a little too easy listening for me.

8 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

We had Funk it up on our Serenade cruise to Alaska in 2021.  They were talented just a little too easy listening for me.

We caught them on the Serenade's first cruise out of Tampa after your Alaska season (Oct 2021). They must have used their more "hard core" sets for us, very little easy listening, mostly classic rock.