I bought a "coffee package" for the celebrity apex cruise on October 27-What does it include?

smvthecpanj

I bought a "coffee package" so I can have capuccinos, lattes on our transatlantic cruise on the celebrity Apex-

1 - Does that include "wine?

2 Does that include non-premium alcoholic drinks?"

I didn't see Celebrity specifically offering "coffee packages" on their website

Does anybody really know? 

Aren't some of you being a little harsh here.   I often hear from readers on CC that they no longer post because of rude comments they receive every time they post.  

I personally feel that we should all treat each other with respect and offer advise not to come off in a insulting mode. 

To the OP -  First I want to welcome you as a new user to Cruise Critic.  I'm happy to say most members are not as rude as a couple comments you have received. 

Cruise Critic has a wonderful feature called IGNORE.    When I receive or read comments like a couple you received they win a space on my ignore list so I don't have to see any of their future useless posts.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Aren't some of you being a little harsh here.   I often hear from readers on CC that they no longer post because of rude comments they receive every time they post.  

I personally feel that we should all treat each other with respect and offer advise not to come off in a insulting mode. 

To the OP -  First I want to welcome you as a new user to Cruise Critic.  I'm happy to say most members are not as rude as a couple comments you have received. 

Cruise Critic has a wonderful feature called IGNORE.    When I receive or read comments like a couple you received they win a space on my ignore list so I don't have to see any of their future useless posts.

Hey Jim, where do I find the ignore option?

15 minutes ago, islabahia said:

Hey Jim, where do I find the ignore option?

Just click your name (with Icon) upper right hand corner -  Pull Down Menu - Ignore List -  Bottom under Setting select Ignore List -   You can add, delete from that screen.   They also have a useful option to just  ignore a signature if you find one taking up too much screen space.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Jim I couldn’t agree more!  Your comment prompted me to reread my own and while I hope it didn’t come off as rude, I can certainly see how the intent of a comment can get lost in translation. Without facial expression and intonation, words can sometimes seem rude when there was no rude intent. Having said that, your point is well taken and I appreciate the reminder. 

48 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Gosh, I wonder what the OP bought, and I wonder if we will ever find out🤔

I think not...the OP has yet to return to any of the threads they started...but there's always a first time!!

😀

• Like 1

Maybe the OP will come back on and answer the burning question. Since they did not see coffee package on Celebrity site, where was the package purchased.  Too much info missing to properly answer OP’s questions.   Hope no one is offended by me asking the OP to clarify.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Could be the OP is referring to the:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

“Enjoy your favorite Coca-Cola sodas, plus fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water.”

I purchased this back in the days before we could afford to book the Retreat and 4 perks. I really love the coffees at Cafe Al Bacio and made sure to get my monies worth from my “coffee package”. 
Although I still had to pay for my wine consumption. 

2 minutes ago, otownfins said:

Could be the OP is referring to the:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

“Enjoy your favorite Coca-Cola sodas, plus fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water.”

I purchased this back in the days before we could afford to book the Retreat and 4 perks. I really love the coffees at Cafe Al Bacio and made sure to get my monies worth from my “coffee package”. 
Although I still had to pay for my wine consumption. 

This makes the most sense. I bet it’s this package. 

Goodness, the poor guy is just asking questions, the purpose of this site. 

I know for my upcoming Celebrity cruise, there wasn’t a coffee package, but there was a Classic Non-Alcoholic Package as mentioned above that includes specialty coffee drinks, bottled water, soda, and fresh juice. 

10 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Goodness, the poor guy is just asking questions, the purpose of this site. 

I know for my upcoming Celebrity cruise, there wasn’t a coffee package, but there was a Classic Non-Alcoholic Package as mentioned above that includes specialty coffee drinks, bottled water, soda, and fresh juice. 

But who would ever ask if a non alcohol package includes wine?

• Like 1

Yeah, i dont know why the poor guy/gal was jumped on - seemed to be an innocent question.  He was probably just confused on the name of the package.  Royal has a coffee card package, and I think other lines may as well.  

The response should just be, give Celebrity a call to clarify what package(s) you have for the sailing, and then we can help answer.

• Like 3