Venezia Cabin amenities

serene56

Notice on the Costa Venezia there are no mini fridges in the cabins.

On my booking it does not list the mini fridge as an amenity   

I thought they would have added them with the drydock 

3 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

All of the cabin descriptions on cruisedeckplans include minibar.  Isn’t that the same as the fridge?

there is no list of a mini bar in my booking   image.thumb.png.d6825d90a2eddf52cb964e5ed0c314bb.png

I'm afraid this seems to be correct. In the cabin videos I've seen the spot where it would normally go, next to the desk, is a cabinet with shelves. While they could possibly convert that cabinet to hold a fridge if it's not the right depth and/or there's no electrical outlet to plug it in it's not going to happen.

Asians and Europeans are not as concerned with beverages being cold. In fat for the Chinese  it's just the opposite. Cold drinks are bad for you healthwise and hot drinks are better, the thinking goes.You'll see Chinese people drink HOT water at meals instead of room temperature or god forbid cold water. 

One positive is the glass shower door instead of curtains. And the fancy bathroom sink and vanity. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kwokpot said:

I'm afraid this seems to be correct. In the cabin videos I've seen the spot where it would normally go, next to the desk, is a cabinet with shelves. While they could possibly convert that cabinet to hold a fridge if it's not the right depth and/or there's no electrical outlet to plug it in it's not going to happen.

Asians and Europeans are not as concerned with beverages being cold. In fat for the Chinese  it's just the opposite. Cold drinks are bad for you healthwise and hot drinks are better, the thinking goes.You'll see Chinese people drink HOT water at meals instead of room temperature or god forbid cold water. 

One positive is the glass shower door instead of curtains. And the fancy bathroom sink and vanity. 

Thank you! I didn't realize hot water was a thing. I sat next to a nice lady one night in the dinning room who had hot water and lemon for her drink. I was a bit worried she was trying to fight germs. But this explanation is one I didn't know I needed.

I looked at all of the pics and videos on cruisedeckplans and no one showed a fridge.  But there are a lot of pics showing a cabinet with the little gold knob on the corner and that would be a place for a fridge.  There was one suite that definitely has a fridge, because the end of the cabinet had a vent.

Some folks are going to find a surprise in their cabins…bathtubs.  I saw one in an inside, and an OV.  EM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, serene56 said:

Notice on the Costa Venezia there are no mini fridges in the cabins.

On my booking it does not list the mini fridge as an amenity   

I thought they would have added them with the drydock 

Hi 🙂

On the Carnival GOCCL site, updated 11/13/22 it lists every cabin with a non-stocked mini bar. 

Here's the link:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8814/~/carnival-venezia-(vx)-staterooms-and-ship-features

• Thanks 1

Maybe we will find out for certain on Monday.

This ship also has no self-service laundry. Glad I'm platinum.

Laundry Service: The Carnival Venezia is not equipped with self-service washers, dryers nor ironing rooms. Valet Laundry Service is offered through the Stateroom Attendant.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I looked at all of the pics and videos on cruisedeckplans and no one showed a fridge.  But there are a lot of pics showing a cabinet with the little gold knob on the corner and that would be a place for a fridge.  There was one suite that definitely has a fridge, because the end of the cabinet had a vent.

Some folks are going to find a surprise in their cabins…bathtubs.  I saw one in an inside, and an OV.  EM

i been looking at pictures    and to the left of the mirror there are little drawers for unpacking     I need to see the closet space because I just cant see space in the cabin for 3 people 

3 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi 🙂

On the Carnival GOCCL site, updated 11/13/22 it lists every cabin with a non-stocked mini bar. 

Here's the link:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8814/~/carnival-venezia-(vx)-staterooms-and-ship-features

how odd   i wonder how really updated that is.   I have seen other cabins with bath tubs but the site says 

Carnival Venezia (VX) Staterooms with Bathtubs

Published 09/26/2022 04:45 PM   |    Updated 11/13/2022 11:13 PM

All Ocean Suites (Category OS) have a combination whirlpool tub with shower: 
  • 7231, 7235, 7236, 7240, 7241, 7247, 7355, 7356, 7359, 7360, 7418, 7420, 11205, 11206, 11211, 11217, 14205, 14206

All Junior Suites (Category JS) have a combination whirlpool tub with shower:
  • 9205, 9206      

14 minutes ago, 4iCX said:

Anyone have any info/photos on the TERRAZZA CARNEVALE  area or Terrazza Cabanas?? 

She hasn’t sailed for Carnival yet.  How could we have pics?  There is a lounge area there on Costa, but it looks like Carnival may be adding hot tubs.  EM

8 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I don't know which inside room has a tub, but M6 Oceanview rooms have 2 bathrooms.  One with a shower, toilet and sink, the other bathroom has a sink and a junior tub (no toilet).  These rooms are handy for family with kids.

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers

On 12/9/2022 at 6:21 PM, Essiesmom said:

She hasn’t sailed for Carnival yet.  How could we have pics?  There is a lounge area there on Costa, but it looks like Carnival may be adding hot tubs.  EM

Very helpful response… I was referring to the area as it is now. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 5:53 PM, 4iCX said:

Anyone have any info/photos on the TERRAZZA CARNEVALE  area or Terrazza Cabanas?? 

The cabins in this area will have special robes and towels. Additionally there will be an exclusive daily  continental breakfast and seaday brunch. No pool but two hot tubs. During the day the area is exclusive to those cabin guests but the bar, deck, and hot tubs will be open to all at night.