Spring cruise

ladycne

You were "given a 15 night  cruise", but not on a specific cruise line? What was this "dead line"?

In any case, you could start with searching CC. I found this:  https://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseto/cruiseitineraries.cfm?port=121&length=15

Its not an accurate title, since it also includes longer cruises. But if you weed those out, you might find something of interest. 

Edited by mom says

Nov. 19, 2022 - Enchanted Princess 10-day So. Caribbean  That one to be exact. Without double checking I think I have until Oct to book.  I wanted to go to the panama canal, but my research is saying that is not a good cruise during the spring. My cousin is going to accompany me and she needs to go during the spring.

If you have until October to book, that's quite some time away.  (It must be October, 2023 at the earliest, if the event that caused this was in November of 2022.)

And there are usually cruises listed way more than a year in advance (sometimes 2 or 3 years in advance).
That should give you, and your cousin, a lot of flexibility.

GC

• Like 1

Emerald Princess eastbound 1 April LA to FLL.  New Locks.  Ruby Princess 14 April 16 days Galveston to SFO.  New Locks.  Island Princess 27 April FLL to LA. Last segment of world cruise.  Old Locks.  As mentioned before, Island Princess 11 May LA to FLL.  Old locks.  That’s it for spring on Princess.  EM

I am confused about the post.  In fact, I am confused about the first two posts of the OP.  When it comes to Panama Canal cruises we would suggest booking a cruise that does a full transit (which generally  means it begins or ends in California).  I am not a big fan of the partial transits although it is better than nothing for those that want to see part of the canal.   

Hank

26 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

I am confused about the post.  In fact, I am confused about the first two posts of the OP.  When it comes to Panama Canal cruises we would suggest booking a cruise that does a full transit (which generally  means it begins or ends in California).  I am not a big fan of the partial transits although it is better than nothing for those that want to see part of the canal.   

Hank

Is there any reason why starting in Panama City, heading to Miami, would miss anything important (other than whatever previous ports of call there may have been)?

Thanks.

GC

32 minutes ago, GeezerCouple said:

Is there any reason why starting in Panama City, heading to Miami, would miss anything important (other than whatever previous ports of call there may have been)?

Thanks.

GC

If the Panama Canal is your objective than that does the trick.