50%/20% off on Alaska Cruise

Trappedontheboat

36 minutes ago, njkate said:

Well well looking at Alaskan cruises for sept and so bummed I didn't get that coupon, then I had an epiphany, my daughter would be coming, so I texted her to check her account and YES she has the coupon. I'm happy. I'm assuming as second passenger I would also get the triple points?

Wonderful news for you and yes, you would be entitled to the extra points!

Still no coupon for my husband and I since we have an August cruise booked on the Jewel.  But I still want one.

• Like 1

This one has me scratching my head...we got the 50% off coupons (there are 2 showing in my account) but when I try to apply one, it tells me another form of payment is needed. I am assuming we can only use 1...or do we get 100% discount🤪

Can I not apply these coupons before final payment? Would be nice to know exactly how much I need to pay as our final payment is not due until May 14th, and the coupons expire April 15th - would just as soon not give NCL all my money any sooner than I have too 😉

My PCC has been less than helpful, something about "the coupons are in US$" (and we are Canadian) but...isn't 50% the same like...everywhere?

If push comes to shove I will make final payment a month early but sheesh - what 12 year old set up the NCL payment system?😞

57 minutes ago, Brian V said:

This one has me scratching my head...we got the 50% off coupons (there are 2 showing in my account) but when I try to apply one, it tells me another form of payment is needed. I am assuming we can only use 1...or do we get 100% discount🤪

Can I not apply these coupons before final payment? Would be nice to know exactly how much I need to pay as our final payment is not due until May 14th, and the coupons expire April 15th - would just as soon not give NCL all my money any sooner than I have too 😉

My PCC has been less than helpful, something about "the coupons are in US$" (and we are Canadian) but...isn't 50% the same like...everywhere?

If push comes to shove I will make final payment a month early but sheesh - what 12 year old set up the NCL payment system?😞

When you check the coupon box it should change your total due. The coupon itself is not enough to book you have to at least put down the $250 deposit. The two coupons in my daughters act is one for 20% off Bliss or Encore, the other is 50% off Spirt, Jewel Sun

7 hours ago, Brian V said:

If you've already paid your deposit, try making a payment of $1 and applying the coupon at the same time.

• Thanks 1

My DH and I have the same level and cruise history with NCL, but he got the two coupons and I didn’t.

However, when I try to do a mock booking using his account and a link from the coupon page for eligible cruises, no coupon is showing as available when I get to the payment stage. I tried both 20% and 50% coupons and several cruises.

54 minutes ago, Chelseaprincess said:

My DH and I have the same level and cruise history with NCL, but he got the two coupons and I didn’t.

However, when I try to do a mock booking using his account and a link from the coupon page for eligible cruises, no coupon is showing as available when I get to the payment stage. I tried both 20% and 50% coupons and several cruises.

Are the coupons actually in his account? I didn't use a link from coupon page, the coupons were actually in my daughters account. If coupons are there and you can't apply them I'd call in

Edited by njkate

23 hours ago, njkate said:

When you check the coupon box it should change your total due. The coupon itself is not enough to book you have to at least put down the $250 deposit. The two coupons in my daughters act is one for 20% off Bliss or Encore, the other is 50% off Spirt, Jewel Sun

Already used 2 CN's for the deposit, payment page shows 2x 50% off...

17 hours ago, LloydJr said:

If you've already paid your deposit, try making a payment of $1 and applying the coupon at the same time.

That did the trick @LloydJr, thanks so much 😃

Will send a note to my PCC so she might be able to help someone else 😈

Tempted to see if the second coupon would go through..."free" cruise sounds like fun 😎

• Like 1

We utilized the 50% off coupon. We booked a 10 day Alaskan cruise on the Sun with a Picture Window Ocean View room. The total before the discount was $6,398.19 with the discount it came out to $3660.18 with all the perks including air fare from NJ to Seattle and transfers from the airport to the pier both ways.  We also used a Cruise Next Cert.  We couldn't believe the savings.  We initially booked a 10 day cruise out of Rome/Greece but after adding the three extra days before the cruise and the cruise itself it was going to cost us well over $10,000.  So we cancelled that trip and booked Alaska.  I am one never to believe that whenever NCL has a sale they get it back in another way but this was legit and we are Platinum members and so are our friends who booked the same cruise with us. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, mamajean1113 said:

I am one never to believe that whenever NCL has a sale they get it back in another way but this was legit

This isn't a normal sale.  It's an "exclusive offer."  Who gets them?  We don't know.  The only thing for certain is that those of us sailing to AK this year who didn't get them aren't happy about it. 🤬

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LloydJr said:

This isn't a normal sale.  It's an "exclusive offer."  Who gets them?  We don't know.  The only thing for certain is that those of us sailing to AK this year who didn't get them aren't happy about it. 🤬

I didn't get one but my Seward-Vancouver trip on the Jewel has no solo supplement (inside & OV), so essentially half price.  Will use my points to upgrade to a balcony so not complaining - this time anyway!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, njkate said:

Are the coupons actually in his account? I didn't use a link from coupon page, the coupons were actually in my daughters account. If coupons are there and you can't apply them I'd call in

Yes, the coupons were in his account with id numbers. 
I may be calling our TA, but haven’t decided on a specific cruise yet.

Just checked my account.

Not very impressive.

Coupon ID Amount Dates Credit Sailings
Your 10% Off Coupon – Latitudes Cruise, Norwegian Escape, April 16th 2023 58073829 10% Off
Expires On4/14/2023
Sail by4/23/2023
Not Applicable

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, phissy said:

Just checked my account.

Not very impressive.

Coupon ID Amount Dates Credit Sailings
Your 10% Off Coupon – Latitudes Cruise, Norwegian Escape, April 16th 2023 58073829 10% Off
Expires On4/14/2023
Sail by4/23/2023
Not Applicable

I received this offer too. It is so specific as to be useless.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LloydJr said:

Agreed.   I am not happy we did not get a coupon because we have an Alaskan cruise already booked.  We would use it to upgrade our cabin to a higher category. 

So....ummm...y'all!! I found another new coupon in my account. This time it's for Europe. Receive 20% off any European cruise during 2023. I guess NCL really wants me to cruise again this year! 

So, keep checking. Maybe you'll get this one! 

image.png.73da54d64176e7e4cfe5299a0a6f6c63.png

2 hours ago, Redsky5292 said:

Neither my husband or I received the Alaskan coupon.

Of course not.  We weren't talking about the AK coupon.  Those are great and many of us wish we had received them.  We were talking about that 10% Escape April coupon.

5 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

So....ummm...y'all!! I found another new coupon in my account. This time it's for Europe. Receive 20% off any European cruise during 2023. I guess NCL really wants me to cruise again this year! 

So, keep checking. Maybe you'll get this one! 

image.png.73da54d64176e7e4cfe5299a0a6f6c63.png

Dammit Man! Don't get my hopes up!

This is nothing but a guess, but I've followed the promos pretty carefully this year.

The 10% off on the Escape for next month seems to have gone out to everyone with a Latitudes account. And, it's not that great of a deal.

The Alaska coupon, on the other hand, seems to have gone out to those with a Latitudes account, but didn't have an Alaska itinerary booked when they showed up in accounts a few weeks ago.  Mine was there, then it wasn't, then I got the offer in the mail.  So, seems to be weird marketing thing happening.  It is a good deal, though.  20% off Bliss and Encore....50% off Jewel, Sun and Spirit (the old ships).

I don't have the Europe discount in my account. And, I don't have a booking for Europe.  So, not sure to who and why those were sent out.  Kind of bummed I didn't get it though.  Could have made me take a closer look at booking a Europe Cruise.