Updated C&A perks

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

The updated list says 2 bottles for emerald and diamond and 3 bottles for D+ and Pinnacle.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

I've been getting 4+ water as d+ and a diet coke and if I read it correctly now reduced to 3 waters and no soda.😒

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

One more reason we have started booking with other lines.  It's "new and improved" cut back, after cut back, etc.   None of it to benefit we the loyal cruisers...only to save RCI $$ for itself.  

Just booked another Viking cruise a few minutes ago.  RCI cancelled two of my Australia cruises, Viking now picks up that business. 

Pat, we've been sleeping around for years. 😉 But...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

I just with they would let us stack the balcony discount with the current "sale" price.  I can't tell you the last time I was able to actually use the balcony discount.... pretty much made it worthless with their continual "sales"....

I've always been able to use the balcony discount, with whatever current promo is going on. 

7 minutes ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

I just with they would let us stack the balcony discount with the current "sale" price.  I can't tell you the last time I was able to actually use the balcony discount.... pretty much made it worthless with their continual "sales"....

4 minutes ago, seapad said:

I've always been able to use the balcony discount, with whatever current promo is going on. 

It works for Balconies amd below but generally not for  suites as they offer instant savings or obc that is higher than the balcony discount and not combinable.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cayman1 said:

It appears the cut out the entertainment tour for Diamond members too. Looks like Diamond Plus only, and I don't see the full tour that used to be there.

Figures that they would eliminate that since they just started selling it again. The pp cost was outrageous on Serenade this week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I'm o.k. with the automatic waters versus having to call and select your beverage choice

I was about to post in jest about how wonderful it was that we are relieved of that annoying "choice" and that from now on they'll just give us the cheapest possible option. 

But you never had to call and tell them your choice unless you wanted to change it.

• Like 4

I may have confused myself. I am D+. Aside from the regular water, I've picked (forgot what category that is from) a bottle of Chardonay as a gift. And it's automatically delivered to my cabin. Is this gift still applicable?  

1 hour ago, little britain said:

So how many drinks vouchers do you have to trade to get the wine discount? 

a tempting discount on your favorite bottle of wine — 20% off bottles over $100 and 40% off bottles under $100. The discounted wine benefit will take effect starting March 10, 2023.

Don't know, but we always get a dining package and it includes the same offer on wine discounts. Hope it does not cost us vouchers.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, seapad said:

I've picked (forgot what category that is from) a bottle of Chardonay as an amenity. And it's automatically delivered to my cabin. Is this amenity still applicable?  

Yes.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, karena1 said:

If anyone gets the new toiletry bag, could you post a picture and the dimensions?  My husband needs a new bag, but want to make sure it is as big as he has now.

Also, if anyone gets the new totes, can you post a picture of that also?

Thanks so much!!

This is the toiletry bag we got in December as a holiday gift on Jewel. I assume the C&A bags would be the same. Sorry, no dimensions since we already re-gifted them.

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, twinmommy08 said:

I’m due for a block this year.  Do you get it on the ship on the day you hit the tier or on the next sailing? Example, I’ll be on adventure and my last sailing day I hit the next tier for a block. Do I get the adventure block or the next ship I sail? 

same here, I was due one on the Radiance in November but didn't get it then and haven't heard a word from RCCL either. Of course, my next cruise is Vision in May so we will see. 

Now I am really confused. We are D+, but I don't recall (have checked with DH as well) that we've ever received any tote bag or toiletry bag on RCL cruise. Is that something included in every sailing? If that is, I may have to inquire at the loyalty desk next time we cruise. 

4 minutes ago, seapad said:

Now I am really confused. We are D+, but I don't recall (have checked with DH as well) that we've ever received any tote bag or toiletry bag on RCL cruise. Is that something included in every sailing? If that is, I may have to inquire at the loyalty desk next time we cruise. 

We've never received anything either.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, seapad said:

Never mind, I answered my own question. From the amenities list, we picked Chardonnay instead of the tote bag. 🙂 

4 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

We've never received anything either.  

Have you picked your choice of gift from the amenities list? You'll need to call RCL at least 10 days before cruise. Once you've picked the amenity, it will remain the same until you change it again. 
The amenity list is on page 1 of this post. 

Edited by seapad