Updated C&A perks

CROWN & ANCHOR® SOCIETY UPDATES
We have exciting benefit updates to share that are designed to make our loyalty program better than ever! From stylish new amenities to additional savings, valued members like you are going to love these added member perks beginning March 10, 2023.

EMERALD & ABOVE
SAY HELLO TO MORE WATER
We’re thrilled to announce you’ll no longer have to pre-select your welcome beverage prior to your sailing. You will now receive additional complimentary water bottles in your stateroom in place of the welcome beverage benefit — so you can stay hydrated everywhere you go.

DIAMOND & ABOVE
CRYSTAL BLOCKS, NOW IN COLOR
This spring, we’ll debut brand new, full-color crystal blocks! We’ll be saying goodbye to current designs over the next several months as we transition to our new look. Members receive their first crystal block at 140 cruise points and earn subsequent blocks for every 70 points thereafter.

UNCORK MORE SAVINGS
Raise a glass and toast to deliciously crafted complimentary cocktails up to $14* or a tempting discount on your favorite bottle of wine — 20% off bottles over $100 and 40% off bottles under $100.

DIAMOND PLUS & PINNACLE CLUB
NEW AMENITIES NOW AVAILABLE
Your favorite amenities are back in stock — plus we’ve added new ones! We’re introducing stylish new toiletry bags and upgraded totes to help you pack for your next adventure.
View the full amenities list here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Looks like a photo embedded in crystal.  definitely gone cheaper

Definitely a let down.

I’m rather disappointed in the list.   It is mostly beverages and snacks.  I already have enough of those on board.  

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Looks like a photo embedded in crystal.  definitely gone cheaper

I'm still missing my allure crystal block. I asked and due to backlog they might send crystal blocks by the end of april. Could be later.

Edited by firefly333

18 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No more soda or beer as a beverage choice

Only the toiletry bag or tote bag as branded items

I would like to see their definition of "more water" instead of the beverage choice.  Lately, they have been leaving a bunch of water bottles and our beverage choices.

Thank you for posting the information.

I love the spin they put on this, I’ll give you a bottle of water, but you can  no longer select a soda or beer if  your C&A level permitted.   Once again, a cut back on the higher (highest)  tier passenger.   Actually, we always had a 2  bottles of water each, as well as the welcome beverage. So now do we just get two bottles of water?  

If they are providing the cookies, I wish there was an opt out. 

Interestingly, the three items  that I previously select are still on the list. Just a few weeks ago, they were “no longer available because of supply chain issues”  and substituted with items of much lower quality.. But now all the sudden they are still on the list. 

Sailing  shortly, so we’ll see what happens

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 7

I’m due for a block this year.  Do you get it on the ship on the day you hit the tier or on the next sailing? Example, I’ll be on adventure and my last sailing day I hit the next tier for a block. Do I get the adventure block or the next ship I sail? 

Edited by twinmommy08
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, twinmommy08 said:

I’m due for a block this year.  Do you get it on the ship on the day you hit the tier or on the next sailing? Example, I’ll be on adventure and my last sailing day I hit the next tier for a block. Do I get the adventure block or the next ship I sail? 

You should get it on the Adventure-  You might have to remind them

• Like 1

Just now, twinmommy08 said:

I’m due for a block this year.  Do you get it on the ship on the day you hit the day or on the next sailing? Example, I’ll be on adventure and my last sailing day I hit the next tier for a block. Do I get the adventure block or the next ship I sail? 

See my post above. Unless they have crystal blocks onboard you fill out a form to have it mailed. I saild b2b last dec on allure. I just called today and she said due to back logs it might be sent out the end of april, could be later. 

If you hit the next 140 plus 70 etc on a cruise that's the block. The ship you were on where you hit the pts.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Thank you for posting the information.

I love the spin they put on this, I’ll give you a bottle of water, but you can  no longer select a soda or beer if  your C&A level permitted.   Once again, a cut back on the higher (highest)  tier passenger.   Actually, we always had a 2  bottles of water each, as well as the welcome beverage. So now do we just get two bottles of water?  

If they are providing the cookies, I wish there was an opt out. 

Interestingly, the three items  that I previously select are still on the list. Just a few weeks ago, they were “no longer available because of supply chain issues”  and substituted with items of much lower quality.. But now all the sudden they are still on the list. 

Sailing  shortly, so we’ll see what happens

m

I have to agree with you - especially about the cookies. I wish I could opt out of this becaue we never eat them and they go in the trash. It's such a waste. They are always hard and dried up and if I want a  cookie I will go get a fresh one.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, twinmommy08 said:

You get the block on the cruise where you hit the number. Doesn’t matter if it is the first day or the last day. Given recent history, you will actually get the block in the mail anywhere from two to six months after you sail. Just received a Mariner block last week for a cruise that earned it last October 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

See my post above. Unless they have crystal blocks onboard you fill out a form to have it mailed. I saild b2b last dec on allure. I just called today and she said due to back logs it might be sent out the end of april, could be later. 

If you hit the next 140 plus 70 etc on a cruise that's the block. The ship you were on where you hit the pts.

I thought I read somewhere that they are no longer mailing them to you anymore

• Like 1