Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

5 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

They charged him $9.99. 

Plus gave him the wrong color card. 

Never lost. ( misplaced ) one before so do not know if the replacement fee was always there.

Ridiculous for them to use replacing the cards as a money grab. 🙄 I love RCI, but this is pathetic.  Ken misplaced his once, and there was no charge. If this was me, I would bring the suite concierge the old one, ask for it to be reactivated (and the charge removed), leave the wrong colored one with him. Sheesh. 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Woo-Woo's are still a thing? It reminds me of my college days back in the 1980's.

No Harvey Wallbanger? I guess that's no longer a thing.  That is, until a trendy show brings it back, like "*** in the City" did for the Cosmo.

*** - are mine as I didn't want the post to be flagged.

My college days were well before the 80’s but I knew every bar in Manhattan .Ode to be young again.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Lesson to be learned. 

So. DH MISPLACED his sea pass. 

Um. I found it in my wallet. 
dunno how it got there. 
But 

He had already got a new one. 
They deactivated old one. 

They charged him $9.99. 

Never lost. ( misplaced ) one before so do not know if the replacement fee was always there. 

16:28. 

They charge for a replacement card? I’ve never heard that before.

• Like 4

This sign had me questioning a few things, after I chuckled about it’s craftiness.  It could have just said wet floor after all.

My biggest question was, what percentage of the wet floor in the men’s room was just water?  Especially when only… “some of that water is on the floor”. 

Needless to say, that’s why you wear flip flops to the men’s room. 🤢

43E8F624-B1BB-49D6-9F50-88E884B85825.thumb.jpeg.670390f31aba5f827358f81eac2ae6ce.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Lesson to be learned. 

dunno how it got there. 
But 

They charged him $9.99. 

This is a new one.  A charge for a replacement card.

22 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Lesson to be learned. 

dunno how it got there. 
But 

They charged him $9.99. 

I’ve misplaced, lost, and de-magnetized several over the years and never paid a penny…..seriously???? $10…..worse then the $30 charge for the pool towels 🙄 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Not sure if I missed it or if it's an inside joke but what do the bands represent? 

Is it the number of baddies* he's met so far?

* - love when I get to use a new slang I just learned in conversation.

It more of a collecting thing for Owen.  If it is about girls nothing has been said to us. LOL

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Lesson to be learned. 

dunno how it got there. 
But 

They charged him $9.99. 

So we went to concierge. 
the charge was a late entry. 

It is not for a replacement of sea pass fee 

It is for the wristband to use instead of sea pass. 

ty dh for confusion. 

Just needed to correct wrong information. 

16:57. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

I’ve misplaced, lost, and de-magnetized several over the years and never paid a penny…..seriously???? $10…..worse then the $30 charge for the pool towels 🙄 

Hurting for $$ looking for every penny they can find.  Can you spare your butter tonight in the MDR?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Hurting for $$ looking for every penny they can find.  Can you spare your butter tonight in the MDR?

😂 Speaking of butter, apparently there was a bulk buy deal on “unsalted” …. ITS EVERYWHERE…. Had to ask for the real stuff in the MDR  last night….

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, niksmom630 said:

😂 Speaking of butter, apparently there was a bulk buy deal on “unsalted” …. ITS EVERYWHERE…. Had to ask for the real stuff in the MDR  last night….

No flavoured butter in chops either.  That said we never ate it, and I bet most didn’t. 

1 hour ago, ATG said:

@John&LaLa

John - someone mentioned the parking garage for Oasis was full yesterday.  Did you have any trouble getting in?  What time did you get there?  We’re debating drive or fly for our next Oasis cruise.

We were surprised at how many cars were in the lot when we got there a bit after 10.  Saw on FB people arriving at 11:30 had to go to an overflow lot and shuttle back.  Shuttle didn't seem to run too often.  If possible get there early.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

So we went to concierge. 
the charge was a late entry. 

It is not for a replacement of sea pass fee 

It is for the wristband to use instead of sea pass. 

ty dh for confusion. 

Just needed to correct wrong information. 

Good to hear they didn’t charge him for a missing card.  I misplaced the wrist band more than the card myself. It kept falling off while in bars.  Go figure. 😂

• Haha 1

We gave our wristbands from that Quantum cruise to two of our grandsons.  They were not impressed, so who knows what happened to them.  Pat didn't like it anyway.  Wouldn't stay closed on his wrist. And the only time it was worthwhile was opening the cabin door.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

They charged him $9.99. 

They didn't charge me a few years ago when I lost mine whilst out on a boat snorkeling, must of been 2019. Wonder if it's a new thing 

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

He has 8 and a week to go. 

Saw a teenage girl on Odyssey last month with a wrist full of bands and it immediately reminded me of Owen on your NYE/Birthday cruise. Guess she was a “baddie” but as a mom of 4 daughters and 3 granddaughters I have trouble with that slang. 🙄

• Like 2

Dinner tonight in the MDR with our new arrangement. Same table, same waitstaff, a 5:45 time instead of 7pm and no standing in line. We were ushered straight to our table.

11007FA4-3C8D-47FB-9446-0B21071738CA.thumb.jpeg.68ddf9715964f452ca2e08dd2beceeb6.jpeg

Italian Night.

9740B004-9180-423F-9A66-72F5D4FEB04F.thumb.jpeg.8474afd7e844fd94f84e06f3ae266900.jpeg

Beef Carpaccio Appetizer. Incredible.

1C748D81-50A8-4C92-BF96-617801C4A520.thumb.jpeg.37ef1cc63f91d5fb34b282f49d83537f.jpeg

Main course Lasagna. Not too big not too small just right and hot. I liked this very much.

62C6922A-2752-45ED-B431-FEB677A56A8C.thumb.jpeg.bb60232add456abd123a75803d8a7ca3.jpeg

Chocolate Hazelnut Cake with ice cream

0EC51294-BB71-4EC6-8FE0-C59DAD78D240.thumb.jpeg.0264721457b5553df78d602784911349.jpeg

And of course with every meal a Old Fashioned and a double espresso with dessert. A very good meal with great service. In and out in less than an hour and a half.

Next up ice show at 9pm. Then Schooner Bar with the gang. It’s going to be EPIC!

• Like 17