Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

This is just to see if any of you crazies would be interested in joining like minded people for a NON Royal Sailing, same Mother Ship

Celebrity Beyond

Captain Kate 🐈 

March 11th 2024 (UPDATED)

Itinerary:  11 Night Panama + ABC

Mon 3/11 FLL

Tue 3/12 At Sea

Wed 3/13 At Sea

Thu 3/14 Cartagena, Colombia 🇨🇴 

Fri 3/15 Panama Canal 🇵🇦 

Fri 3/15 Colon Panama 🇵🇦 

Sat 3/16 At Sea

Sun 3/17 Aruba 🇦🇼 

Mon 3/18 Curaçao 🇨🇼 

Tue 3/19 Bonaire 🇧🇶 

Wed 3/20 At Sea

Thur 3/21 At Sea

Fri 3/22 FLL

There are already a few of the Bella group booked on this sailing, without even knowing each other before this week 😎

Just food for thought, and for those who are not afraid to dip their toes in stranger waters, all good 👍🏻 

Will give you something to do whilst waiting for BELLA part Deux

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

This is just to see if any of you crazies would be interested in joining like minded people for a NON Royal Sailing, same Mother Ship

Celebrity Beyond

Captain Kate 🐈 

March 11th 2023

Mon 3/11 FLL

Tue 3/12 At Sea

Wed 3/13 At Sea

Fri 3/15 Panama Canal 🇵🇦 

Fri 3/15 Colon Panama 🇵🇦 

Sat 3/16 At Sea

Sun 3/17 Aruba 🇦🇼 

Mon 3/18 Curaçao 🇨🇼 

Tue 3/19 Bonaire 🇧🇶 

Wed 3/20 At Sea

Thur 3/21 At Sea

Fri 3/22 FLL

There are already a few of the Bella group booked on this sailing, without even knowing each other before this week 😎

Just food for thought, and for those who are not afraid to dip their toes in stranger waters, all good 👍🏻 

Happy Days!

You might want to check your dates. 😇

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Celebrity Beyond

Captain Kate 🐈 

March 11th 2023

Will people need to swim to catch up?

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Celebrity Beyond

Captain Kate 🐈 

March 11th 2023

Mon 3/11 FLL

Tue 3/12 At Sea

Wed 3/13 At Sea

Fri 3/15 Panama Canal 🇵🇦 

Fri 3/15 Colon Panama 🇵🇦 

Sat 3/16 At Sea

Sun 3/17 Aruba 🇦🇼 

Mon 3/18 Curaçao 🇨🇼 

Tue 3/19 Bonaire 🇧🇶 

Wed 3/20 At Sea

Thur 3/21 At Sea

Fri 3/22 FLL

Happy Days!

I think this ship has sailed.

• Haha 11

Our cruise maybe over but we are still on vacation. 

Spending the night recuperating in FLL at the Embassy Suites. 

Along with the room comes a mini complimentary drink package of 2 drinks per person at the managers happy hour and a half.  However if your very nice to registrations girl and tell her how much you enjoy the friendly staff. One that makes you stay here time and time again. Thus extra drink coupons. 

632824CC-6698-4C7F-B521-99B470D9FD2B.thumb.jpeg.6eac71c5d630a59ca54997263d58f488.jpeg

Thought I better do a  spell check before an error is found and brought to my attention. 
😜

But consuming 4 drinks could make one even with spell check make a mitsake 😳. Elderly couple gave us 2 of their tickets. Now we have enuf. 

( addendum)..  Not directed at posters above. 😃

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 9
  • Haha 9

18 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Celebrity Beyond

Captain Kate 🐈 

Mon 3/11 FLL

Tue 3/12 At Sea

Wed 3/13 At Sea

Fri 3/15 Panama Canal 🇵🇦 

Fri 3/15 Colon Panama 🇵🇦 

Sat 3/16 At Sea

Sun 3/17 Aruba 🇦🇼 

Mon 3/18 Curaçao 🇨🇼 

Tue 3/19 Bonaire 🇧🇶 

Wed 3/20 At Sea

Thur 3/21 At Sea

Fri 3/22 FLL

Happy Days!

Hmmmmmm….

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Celebrity Beyond

Captain Kate 🐈 

Mon 3/11 FLL

Tue 3/12 At Sea

Wed 3/13 At Sea

Fri 3/15 Panama Canal 🇵🇦 

Fri 3/15 Colon Panama 🇵🇦 

Sat 3/16 At Sea

Sun 3/17 Aruba 🇦🇼 

Mon 3/18 Curaçao 🇨🇼 

Tue 3/19 Bonaire 🇧🇶 

Wed 3/20 At Sea

Thur 3/21 At Sea

Fri 3/22 FLL

Happy Days!

This could qualify as a birthday gift. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

I'm an Uber virgin and it's stories like this that make me continue to want to be one

My experience has been either super convenient & easy or super unreliable with no middle ground. 

That applies to both Uber and Lyft. 

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Celebrity Beyond

Captain Kate 🐈 

Mon 3/11 FLL

Tue 3/12 At Sea

Wed 3/13 At Sea

Fri 3/15 Panama Canal 🇵🇦 

Fri 3/15 Colon Panama 🇵🇦 

Sat 3/16 At Sea

Sun 3/17 Aruba 🇦🇼 

Mon 3/18 Curaçao 🇨🇼 

Tue 3/19 Bonaire 🇧🇶 

Wed 3/20 At Sea

Thur 3/21 At Sea

Fri 3/22 FLL

Happy Days!

Wish we could.  It’s a fabulous itinerary.  (We did it in 2020).  

• Like 3

You know how much I loved your reviews, comments and pictures when I am still checking this thread every few minutes when there is College Baseball, basketball, NASCAR and PGA Golf tourney to watch. ( my guy Spieth just blew his lead it when his gold ball went for a swim ) . 

I am being my typical mother self and making sure everyone gets home safe. So don't forget to call. 

Edited by The sea calls my name
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CruiszBug said:

We are home! Finished packing at 2 AM, just as we were arriving into Miami. Got up 3 hours later to get ready to leave. Lovely SL Concierge, Chantelle met us at the elevators on Deck12 and to keep us and our 21 bags together. We were quickly off the Oasis and up to the top level of the parking garage to jenga-pack all our luggage into the mother ship for our journey home. I'd say we were on the road about 7:45 AM and home by 12:30 PM after one gas stop to fill the tank ($2.97/gal) and one for Wendy's to fill our tanks. First time we have left the ship hungry but we were on a mission to not get stuck anywhere in downtown Miami, especially after the embarkation traffic episode!

We are unpacked. Laundry can wait until tomorrow. Just enjoying the mellow after-math of an EPIC week with Bella Cruisers! Want to thank everyone who were so very kind to us and our daughter, Phoebe! She was smiling all week. Little gifts like the blinky light ring from Laura at the Bon Jovi concert in the Music Hall. The golden Bella and the plush Bella from John were lovely and Phoebe kept little Bella tucked into the front strap of her wheelchair all the way home! Thinking you know someone from the boards is so very different then meeting the real people onboard a cruise. These people are smart and funny and kind and caring and talented and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lives with us this week. Shout out to Ken - thank you for the cool playing cards, Sue (awesome Slot Pull organizer) - thank you for the door prizes and the gifts - even for the cheerleaders, John - thank you for the door magnet, the hand-crafted name tags, and the limoncello tasting (a first for us!). Plus the entire Cruise Critic group we had a chance to have time with at Schooner's and around the ship!

Also wanted to send hugs to the people who were under the weather during our cruise. I am just now finding out about most of them since I could not keep up with the posts during the week. Yikes! Hope everyone is on the way to feeling better sooner than later.

If it is okay I would like to post a smattering of pictures of what we did during the week, even though it is now at a close? Otherwise I can start a new short thread?  Good Travels Everyone!

I feel bad that I did not see you more often so we could chat. I loved the pictures of your daughter Phoebe. It looks like she had so much fun. I will be putting together a music video when I get home. Would you care if I used some of your pictures? Hope to see you again.

Greg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

I have to apologize Deb, my intentions were not to challenge the man 

Just a nudge to give you that birthday gift you really want 🛳 

I thought you were referring to me😉

• Like 1