Bon Voyage Silver Moon!!!

spinnaker2

So my view from my table at Kaiseki today - I was the only one in there !  Ron was on tour  and not back for lunch,  tendering was taking some time as it was not SS, so it was just me in there for lunch !! 🙂

20230427_205438.thumb.jpg.d825de4796cb453be6c2058a1db7623f.jpg

• Like 1

Off Santorini today is the Windstar Star Pride (formerly Seabourn pride 312 pax), Nicko cruises Vasco Da Gama (formerly Statendam then Pacific Eden 1258 pax) and 2 much smaller Expedition ships.

But Oia was still quite crowded.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rojaan19 said:

So my view from my table at Kaiseki today - I was the only one in there !  Ron was on tour  and not back for lunch,  tendering was taking some time as it was not SS, so it was just me in there for lunch !! 🙂

20230427_205438.thumb.jpg.d825de4796cb453be6c2058a1db7623f.jpg

It's no fun with nobody there and trying to eat seventy five pieces washed down with a bucket of miso soup.

Man V Food anyone?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Looks like a much more interesting space compared to the Muse. I like that they have what appears to be a sushi bar.

It is a Sushi Bar😀

• Like 1

Well running hot on the Moon. Just extended our winning run at Trivia to 6 with a perfect 20 today and double points.

I have improved my putting with the simple change of consuming a gin and tonic whilst putting. Started this 6 days ago but missed 1 day. Have won 4 times and once second. Last 2 days have won by 6 shots. Two holes in one each day helped.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drron29 said:

Well running hot on the Moon. Just extended our winning run at Trivia to 6 with a perfect 20 today and double points.

I have improved my putting with the simple change of consuming a gin and tonic whilst putting. Started this 6 days ago but missed 1 day. Have won 4 times and once second. Last 2 days have won by 6 shots. Two holes in one each day helped.

I bet the rest of the guests love you 🙄

• Haha 2

Unfortunately alot of the newbies share another characteristic - A total lack of spatial awareness. Had to give up after 10 laps on deck 11 because it was so hard to continue. Groups standing on the track, walking slowly 3 abreast and no effort to let anyone past and turning sun lounges around so the stuck out across the walking track.

Much better in the afternoon so did 22 laps. Only annoyance was one fellow who when overtaking me said outside lane is only for overtaking. Never has been before. Also when overtaking anyone would run. So when he was about to overtake me the third time I said running on decks is prohibited. He got the message.

Got a new UK couple and joined a transiting US couple and came third in trivia.

Didn't feel confident at golf as 17 attendees and the first 4 travelling together were members of a golf club. 3 out of 4 had a hole in one on the first hole. I was the third last to go. Stumbled and nearly lost my G&T but also only took one shot. Ended up tied for first with one other. A G&T is magic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, drron29 said:

A personal milestone today. Our 400th day on SilverSea.

Congrats😀 that is a milestone. So, you receive a free cruise, on top of that free laundry😀

On 4/30/2023 at 9:34 AM, Lois R said:

Congrats😀 that is a milestone. So, you receive a free cruise, on top of that free laundry😀

No, sorry Lois, you're not quite correct there.

Milestone rewards are:

After 250 days: receive up to 10% additional savings

After 350 days: receive a complimentary 7-day voyage

After 500 days: receive a complimentary 14-day voyage

After the 500-day milestone, receive a complimentary 7-day voyage for each 150 days sailed

Keep cruising, and enjoy, you clearly do!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jollyjones said:

No, sorry Lois, you're not quite correct there.

Milestone rewards are:

After 250 days: receive up to 10% additional savings

After 350 days: receive a complimentary 7-day voyage

After 500 days: receive a complimentary 14-day voyage

After the 500-day milestone, receive a complimentary 7-day voyage for each 150 days sailed

Keep cruising, and enjoy, you clearly do!

Hi Jolly, so they got a free cruise when they hit 350 days though😀

1 hour ago, jollyjones said:

Hi Ann, 

Is it lying on it's side because it's a Sea Day so it's resting?

Hope you're still loving your 54 days.

B

I take the photo of the chronicles in the same place  on the coffee table,  with my phone,  but when i post it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it comes  out different every time !  😮

• Like 1
  • Haha 2