RCI C&A 25 years goodies?

What is everyone’s experience with receiving the special 25th anniversary “gifts”?

Spent 15n on Radiance last month and the LA said he had not received the delivery yet ….

What ships have the goodies on board ?

What are the goodies? I have seen baseball caps.. anything else? 

Thanks 🙏 

Have not received anything yet, and we just got off of two weeks on board 4/16-4/30. They did bring us the wrong wine on the first leg however.

Edited by orville99

I think when it was celebrated on Anthem in 2019 aside from a small cake with a candle we got some QR code to RCI cook book. But it was 50 years of Royal.

Not sure about C&A.

We are receiving welcome gifts with each sailing, right ?

Edited by Tatka

We were on Wonder for two weeks and we asked the LA about the 25th anniversary gift. I thought I had seen a video about some gifts and a few on social media showed 25th anniversary baseball hats.    He said some gifts (hats) are brought onboard for one or two specific sailings per ship. 

When the 25th anniversary was announced, RCCL made it out to be some great celebration.    I guess if I wanted a hat, I could get one on Ebay or  Etsy.

M

Edit -  a quick search revealed NO 25th anniversary hats on Ebay.  LOTS of other options though.  

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What are you expecting?

RCI has the best benefits for higher levels of C&A (which are being somewhat reduced, because of all financial losses).

I do not expect much and I am fine with this as long as cruises are happening and they are good ...

Edited by Tatka
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tatka said:

What are you expecting?

RCI has the best benefits for higher levels of C&A (which are being somewhat reduced, because of all financial losses).

I do not expect much and I am fine with this as long as cruises are happening and they are good ...

I don't expect anything but when on board we were shown promotional videos about the 25th anniversary celebration and it mentioned that the "celebration"  would continue all year.  We were shown the videos at top tier events. 

Maybe no one cleared it with Jason Liberty.

M

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, little britain said:

What is everyone’s experience with receiving the special 25th anniversary “gifts”?

Spent 15n on Radiance last month and the LA said he had not received the delivery yet ….

What ships have the goodies on board ?

What are the goodies? I have seen baseball caps.. anything else? 

Thanks 🙏 

I got a mermaid purse.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

Nothing on the Anthem TA earlier this month.

BTW, the LA said my Anthem block earned on Dec. 5, 2021 is showing that it should be mailed soon.  😄

We got ours from our October Anthem TA recently.   It is one of the new ones.

41 minutes ago, Tatka said:

What are you expecting?

They made a big hoo-ha about 25th anniversary and said there would be a year long celebration..,   It’s now May; just saying! 

ps: we’re English. We don’t wear baseball caps! 

Edited by little britain

10 minutes ago, little britain said:

They made a big hoo-ha about 25th anniversary and said there would be a year long celebration..,   It’s now May; just saying! 

It does not mean they will be giving presents.

Baseball caps/hats are not for baseball! It is just a local name.  🙂 

Crown & Anchor cap/hat is also baseball cap/hat.

Picture 1 of 13

Edited by Tatka

1 hour ago, Tatka said:

It does not mean they will be giving presents.

Baseball caps/hats are not for baseball! It is just a local name.  🙂 

Crown & Anchor cap/hat is also baseball cap/hat.

Picture 1 of 13

So it’s May and the 25th anniversary “celebrations” are still sadly lacking ( aka non existent!) ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, little britain said:

So it’s May and the 25th anniversary “celebrations” are still sadly lacking ( aka non existent!) ! 

Celebration does not always  mean presents for everyone!

C&A includes millions of people! You are C&A after 1 cruise

I sail(ed) with 8 lines on multiple times and I don't remember presents for everybody. They all have clubs.

RCI has the best program for higher level of C&A members. Just read benefits.Cruise more with RCI and you will get presents without anniversary,

Edited by Tatka

5 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Celebration does not always  mean presents for everyone!

C&A includes millions of people! You are C&A after 1 cruise

I sail(ed) with 8 lines on multiple times and I don't remember presents for everybody. They all have clubs.

RCI has the best program for higher level of C&A members. Just read benefits.Cruise more with RCI and you will get presents without anniversary,

I am going to guess you have signatures hidden.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, little britain said:

Lol… ok… let’s try a different tack….who has got the 25yr baseball cap 🧢 and what ship did you get it on? 

We got the baseball caps. I think it was when we were on Oasis in Feb.  We were on a B3B so I can’t recall which leg but they were only given out once at a Top Tier Event.   Never saw them given out again after that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Why? 

I just found it funny that you are telling someone to cruise more with Royal Caribbean and they will get more presents when they have more than double the amount of Royal Caribbean cruises that you have based on your respective signatures.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, little britain said:

This is the way accountants, like Jason L, in charge celebrate. 😂 Word of mouth about the celebration, and one case of hats is enough. Don’t expect any more money to be spent.  🙃

Edited by barbeyg