Azamara doubles savings for loyalty members

Host Jazzbeau

18 minutes ago, cruisingsfun said:

Can anyone see what cruises get the 20% off?

No.  I can not see it on the web site at all.

Not under Azamara Circle, not under Deals, etc.

I would like to know where it is hidden.

Edited by takemewithyou

12 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

You will not be able to see them until the offer opens on Saturday

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who sees nothing about this. At the moment, the price of my November transatlantic has gone up pretty dramatically from what I paid, so I'm not expecting much.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr H said:

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who sees nothing about this. At the moment, the price of my November transatlantic has gone up pretty dramatically from what I paid, so I'm not expecting much.

The link in the post by govvanguy works..try that.

I'm beginning to think I've stolen my two cruises. Both were paid in full about two or three weeks ago, and each was about half the price of the current sale. So thanks for the suggestion, now I have to check prices on future, unbooked cruises!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr H said:

I'm beginning to think I've stolen my two cruises. Both were paid in full about two or three weeks ago, and each was about half the price of the current sale. So thanks for the suggestion, now I have to check prices on future, unbooked cruises!

Finding exactly the same thing on our 4 booked sailings. Some almost doubled with current prices.

Have great fears about the 2025 Europe prices on sailings that are about to drop.

Either these prices are another website glitch (although same prices on TA sites), Azamara missed April Fools Day, or they really think they can suddenly garner these nose bleed prices.

Only time will tell. 

I'm looking at Japan intensive for next March and have to say from previous pricing experience it's not bad at all. I'm probably going to book it with a land trip tagged on.

I'm pretty well versed with the way that pricing goes.  It's easy to gloat or feel somewhat miffed, but holding my cool and paying a price I am happy paying for the itinerary works for me. This one looks OK. 

Phil

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I'm looking at Japan intensive for next March and have to say from previous pricing experience it's not bad at all. I'm probably going to book it with a land trip tagged on.

I'm pretty well versed with the way that pricing goes.  It's easy to gloat or feel somewhat miffed, but holding my cool and paying a price I am happy paying for the itinerary works for me. This one looks OK. 

Phil

I would agree; I checked that one out also

• Like 2

Is the 20% off above and beyond the sale price listed? Because when I click the link through the quarterly savings email they sent me, the prices are exactly the same as the regular booking link.

Thanks.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Trip1234 said:

Is the 20% off above and beyond the sale price listed? Because when I click the link through the quarterly savings email they sent me, the prices are exactly the same as the regular booking link.

Thanks.

I found the same too.

Perhaps your browser or cookies may recognize you already so auto apply the discount. If I open a new page through a private window it shows a higher price

However .... When I login and book through the link and check the price on the invoice, its only giving the 20% reduction for me and not my wife. Assuming the offer is per booking Im guessing they've lost my wife's details from our Azamara Circle account

Very strange

8 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I found the same too.

33 minutes ago, Trip1234 said:

Thanks.

Good point.  How do we know the real price? 

16 hours ago, Billy Butlin said:

Perhaps your browser or cookies may recognize you already so auto apply the discount. If I open a new page through a private window it shows a higher price

However .... When I login and book through the link and check the price on the invoice, its only giving the 20% reduction for me and not my wife. Assuming the offer is per booking Im guessing they've lost my wife's details from our Azamara Circle account

Very strange

You  have to list each of your numbers to get the discount for both of you.  I just tried one of the cruises and the price is different for no numbers, one number and two numbers.

55 minutes ago, laurieb said:

You  have to list each of your numbers to get the discount for both of you.  I just tried one of the cruises and the price is different for no numbers, one number and two numbers.

I listed both but the discount did not apply sorry, that was one of the reasons I wanted to call them - no difference between zero numbers, one or two - and yes it is on a cruise included in the offer.

Anyway have to leave it now the timings are just not sort it all out

Edited by uktog

1 hour ago, uktog said:

I listed both but the discount did not apply sorry, that was one of the reasons I wanted to call them - no difference between zero numbers, one or two - and yes it is on a cruise included in the offer.

Anyway have to leave it now the timings are just not sort it all out

the cruise I priced is 10,292 US no loyalty numbers, 9304 US one loyalty number and 8317 US for both numbers.  So at least some of them are working