Labor Day Flash Sale

NMTraveller

1 hour ago, Tierun said:

I canceled Eden to rebook and now it’s not letting me add it to the cart. I’m panicking someone is going take the time slot 

I cancelled 3 dining reservations then rebooked them at the reduced rate and at my 6pm time ...it wasn't showing before I tested the availability.  Maybe it will help if you sign out and back in for a refreshed booking screen? Your prior booking may still be registered and not cancelled. Or you're missing an element in the booking procedure?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scottie920 said:

Nothing showing in my App or Planner in UK only normal 5% off if booked prior to cruising. 
Why the anomaly? How far off are the guests embarking? Does it relate to category of cabin? Just some thoughts 

Nothing in my App either.  I'm booked to go in January 24 in a Concierge Balcony cabin.

Catherine

6 minutes ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

On the app is there someplace where you can see your OBC or do you need to sign into your acct on a web browser! 

The OBC allowed should show on your booking confirmation..it doesn't online.  Or sign in and the OBC and/or balance will show in the shopping area at the top of the page.

3 hours ago, islabahia said:

Thanks for the heads up!  Cancelled 4 night specialty dining pkg and booked 5 night specialty dining pkg and managed to save $$ even with an extra night dining!

Similar here: went from 'dining trio' (2 dinners plus 1 lunch) to 4 nights (either dinners or lunches) and paying less per visit.🙂

4 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

The OBC allowed should show on your booking confirmation..it doesn't online.  Or sign in and the OBC and/or balance will show in the shopping area at the top of the page.

Yes, I know I can sign in to Celebrity’s website and it will show my OBC balance . My question was if in the app can you see it somewhere? 

Edited by CruisersTimesThree

Just finished with an rep from X. It took about an hour but was able to save 144 dollars on seven excursion for my Dec. 23 cruise. Saved from 10 to 36 dollars on each excursion from the flash sale in May. Did take about 30 minutes to get thru, but always like to try and save for extra martini's for the DW.

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

Thanks for the heads up. I debated cancelling excursions I’d booked under the Memorial Day sale because the Canadian dollar has dropped since then but I saved $55 Canadian. May now book a dinner package.  

Same here.  We had some excursions booked during the Memorial Day Flash Sale and the July 4 flash sale (all using OBC).  They are all a lower base price now, so we saved on all of them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I cancelled 3 dining reservations then rebooked them at the reduced rate and at my 6pm time ...it wasn't showing before I tested the availability.  Maybe it will help if you sign out and back in for a refreshed booking screen? Your prior booking may still be registered and not cancelled. Or you're missing an element in the booking procedure?

Nope, the reservation time was snatched up. I had to choose later times.

3 hours ago, mahdnc said:

This Labor Day sale has cheaper pricing than many of the shore excursions that I bought from the Memorial Day sale. So I am cancelling and repurchasing. My online order history looks very complicated because of my repricing activity from the two sales. 

My online order history sounds like yours. 🤣. But so worth it to cancel and rebook!  Love the people here as always great information!

• Like 4

Thanks so much, just booked two tours and darn near saved 50%. First time booking through celebrity but like the piece of mind.

of the 30 cruises we have been on, this one seems the leanest when it comes to excursions.

we just came off a 9 day med cruise and I booked 6 all day cruises, never ever again. By mid afternoon I wanted to just get back in the ship and have a cold beer or two. 
no more all day, half day is perfecto.

skip

Just my thoughts on premium drink package upgrade. We are in aqua and get the basic package and I drink beer and wine with dinner. The upgrade is about $700.:we decided to just pay for coffee drinks as they are about the only thing we would use it for besides upgraded wine at dinner. I do not think their premium wines are that special and I think I can suffer with a mediocre red and save hundreds of dollars.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scottie920 said:

Nothing showing in my App or Planner in UK only normal 5% off if booked prior to cruising. 
Why the anomaly? How far off are the guests embarking? Does it relate to category of cabin? Just some thoughts 

Hi I am in New Zealand. My cruise is a Baltics cruise on the Silhouette, May 2024, Verandah cabin.  The previous sale was not available to us but this one is.  I booked two excursions on Celebrities website.

It is unfathomable how they roll out their sales to some regions and not others.   Really not fair, we should all have the same opportunities to save some money.  😕

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, SactoSkip said:

Just my thoughts on premium drink package upgrade. We are in aqua and get the basic package and I drink beer and wine with dinner. The upgrade is about $700.:we decided to just pay for coffee drinks as they are about the only thing we would use it for besides upgraded wine at dinner. I do not think their premium wines are that special and I think I can suffer with a mediocre red and save hundreds of dollars.

I have thoughts on this too ... I also have the Classic package and keep contemplating an upgrade and these sales come around and the upgrade cost is never aligned with the sale on the full package which right now shows 35% off ... the upgrade remains at 5% off (I get better with elite discount) and I don't understand why this isn't 35% off too.  Why oh why is the upgrade not 35% off too ... ugh.

Equally they never discount the Zero package the same amount but this difference I can reason a bit in my mind.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mahdnc said:

So I have to take it back--it isn't a trap.  I went ahead and rebooked 3 specialty dining reservations and one shorex which saved me $140 for our upcoming Singapore to Hong Kong holiday cruise.  Thank you.

I asked my husb if he wanted to play the game for our 1 excursion and 3 pre booked dining res. for ASCENT.  He said NO..

He is  happy with what we have.  Any re do would involve  cancellations and re bookings  on our BOA ROYAL POINTS card..plus point adjustments!

Plus the risk that  our desired dinner time slots would be lost..  

Guess the clock has run for him with X.

Getting excited about trying Cancun in lieu of booking another cruise beyond the  2 we have already!

There are a few shore excursions and dinner reservations that are cheaper at this sale than the last I booked on. Should I call an agent to reprice them so I don’t lose my dinner times or should I just do it online? They are a mix of OBC and credit card paid if that makes a difference. 

4 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

Yes, I know I can sign in to Celebrity’s website and it will show my OBC balance . My question was if in the app can you see it somewhere? 

It will not show up in app until you are on board and then it’s under Account.

2 hours ago, SactoSkip said:

@SactoSkip  Most coffee/teas are included in the Classic package.