We board Infinity in about an hour. Let me know if you have any questions.

Stockjock

We did three nights in Venice pre-cruise, which we enjoyed a lot.  Our flight over had both a mechanical delay, and an in-flight medical emergency, so that was different.

Right now I am on the bus on the way to Ravenna and there’s a lot of traffic, but otherwise it seems like it’s going fine.

IMG_8848.jpeg

IMG_8958.jpeg

IMG_8956.jpeg

IMG_8969.jpeg

IMG_8968.jpeg

IMG_8973.jpeg

IMG_9047.jpeg

IMG_9054.jpeg

IMG_9081.jpeg

IMG_9084.jpeg

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Sorry, but no Retreat Suite for us. We’ve got an ocean view cabin, but it is one of those that used to be part of the conference center where the window is probably twice as big as usual. So as far as ocean view cabins go, it’s a pretty good room I think.

IMG_9107.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Thanks for sharing information about your journey. We haven’t sailed an M class ship since 2017, so I’m looking forward to your impressions. Lovely photos! Bon voyage🥂

We just got on, but from what we can see so far, the ship looks to be in pretty good shape. Obviously, it has not been revolutionized like our last Summit cruise, but it’s roughly up to Celebrity standards, from what I can see preliminarily.  

We thought the food in the buffet was pretty good, especially the Indian food.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stockjock said:

We did three nights in Venice pre-cruise, which we enjoyed a lot.  Our flight over had both a mechanical delay, and an in-flight medical emergency, so that was different.

Right now I am on the bus on the way to Ravenna and there’s a lot of traffic, but otherwise it seems like it’s going fine.

Enjoy your cruise.  We sailed out of Venice on Constellation a few years ago.  Great experience.  Loved the Adriatic!

So looking forward to following your adventures! We are not boarding Infinity until next September so interested as to how you find her.

Surprisingly we considered just about every ship in the fleet before we decided we fancied a return to M class. There is something about the ship’s layout that is very classy.

Your window looks lovely! I can imagine sitting next to it reading a book on a sea day!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chemmo said:

So looking forward to following your adventures! We are not boarding Infinity until next September so interested as to how you find her.

Surprisingly we considered just about every ship in the fleet before we decided we fancied a return to M class. There is something about the ship’s layout that is very classy.

Your window looks lovely! I can imagine sitting next to it reading a book on a sea day!

Following Also on her september 2024...

2 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

Disappointing first night menu to have both plain turkey and chicken 

and  better beef is an upcharge... very bad! At least the salads soup and apps are ok..and I like Salmon.  my husb would have to get the  reg steak and hope for the best!

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

Disappointing first night menu to have both plain turkey and chicken 

Actually some of us prefer the simple entrees.  I think they attempt to cater to all tastebuds or you have the option to dine elsewhere.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Here are tonight’s main dining room, selections, for anyone interested.

Thanks for posting the menu. Selections look yummy and we could build a 5 course meal from all the different selections (not the upcharge ones). 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kathy49 said:

Actually some of us prefer the simple entrees.  I think they attempt to cater to all tastebuds or you have the option to dine elsewhere.

Surely it’s not necessary to have two of the most simple entrees - both fowl - on the same evening. The main dining room should provide appealing choices to all palates on a given night. Why should anyone be forced to pay an extra fee to “dine elsewhere”?

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 3