Scarlet Lady / Live /Solo - Oct 18-22 2023

sid_9169

36 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Sucks that I don't even feel like drinking, which is highly unusual for me. I'm going to choke down a bottle of champagne either way, just to try and blow through some of my Bar Tab. If it comes down to it, I'll drink $35 shots of tequila tomorrow...

Wish I were there to help you drink that champagne 

• Like 10

Make a note if you're taking a Virgin Voyage to bring some soap from home... 

I've only been on Valiant Lady once in March of this year, but everywhere I went, there was soap in all the restrooms. Even at Gunbae. But the lack of concern and actions to correct something so important is very concerning.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

On my last cruise, this became my new favorite steak on the ship. I forgot what they call it on the menu, but it's a ribeye steak with cheese on top. Sounds weird, but it works.

PXL_20231020_231100981.thumb.jpg.766bad13e133be3e05cb49d6bb5bec9c.jpg

PXL_20231020_231107964.jpg

I had that on my Virgin Mediterranean cruise, all in all it was okay, but was probably the worst cut of meat I’ve ever had.  I was told it was probably because the meat was sourced in Europe…and looked nothing like your pic. 

Edited by Tyler414
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Even if you bring your own soap you have to worry about all of the other people that don't. I'd be most concerned about the people working in the kitchens. 

Kitchens have their own dedicated handwashing stations. 

• Like 4

Just got caught up, me and husband have been sick all week with RSV so can imagine how crappy you prob feel physically.

Sorry to hear your cruise has turned problematic. Hopefully you wake up tomorrow feeling like your old self and can find some enjoyment. Don't be too hard on yourself💜

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Just got caught up, me and husband have been sick all week with RSV so can imagine how crappy you prob feel physically.

Sorry to hear your cruise has turned problematic. Hopefully you wake up tomorrow feeling like your old self and can find some enjoyment. Don't be too hard on yourself💜

Hope you feel better. Hugs. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I'd avoid that right urinal when in port. I bet this bathroom is just as visible from other ships as that gym one I saw when I was on Celebration.

Saint Gregg worried someone will take his photograph through a glass window from another ship

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Well, I don't have the slightest idea what happened in the overnight hours, but I'm back until who knows when... I slept from 9:00 last night until 8:00 this morning, and I feel a lot better. I'm going to try and enjoy my final day on board, and I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday... We'll see how long this one lasts...

• Like 41