Buffet times...and "free" drinks?

CeleBrat

Just now, CeleBrat said:

What times are the buffet open?  And are there places within the buffet to get "free" drinks like lemonade, punch, juice, hot chocolate?  Or will I be stuck just drinking water for a week?

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Lol I know dinner starts 6 pm, kinda late. Not sure if breakfast is always the same.

Yes of course there are free drinks ks. Coffee tea, iced tea lemonade. Flavored water. OJ and apple juice during breakfast. I drink the lemonade mostly unless they have mango water.

• Like 1

Of course Windjammer (buffet) hours vary per ship and sailing and even if it is a sea day or not, but they are generally similar. Here's the schedule from a recent cruise:

Breakfast 6:30 - 11:00 AM

Lunch 11:45 - 4:00 PM

Dinner 6:00 - 9:00 PM

1 hour ago, CeleBrat said:

What times are the buffet open?  And are there places within the buffet to get "free" drinks like lemonade, punch, juice, hot chocolate?  Or will I be stuck just drinking water for a week?

Thanks!--CeleBrat

What ship?  What part of the world?  It can vary.

I saw the thread title and thought, YEAH!  Jimmy Buffett music time and free alcohol!  I'd go for that!

Then I looked closer.... 

Good question though.  😉 

Edited by paross4
typo
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, SG65CB said:

Of course Windjammer (buffet) hours vary per ship and sailing and even if it is a sea day or not, but they are generally similar. Here's the schedule from a recent cruise:

Breakfast 6:30 - 11:00 AM

Lunch 11:45 - 4:00 PM

Dinner 6:00 - 9:00 PM

Agree. Ship I just got off WJ was open Breakfast 7-1030, 6am on couple the early Port Days and for Dinner 530pm-830pm. Main Dining on same Ship different Sailings seen 5pm, 515pm, 530pm, and 6pm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree. Ship I just got off WJ was open Breakfast 7-1030, 6am on couple the early Port Days and for Dinner 530pm-830pm. Main Dining on same Ship different Sailings seen 5pm, 515pm, 530pm, and 6pm

Is that correct, no buffet after 8.30pm

5 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

Yes, but food, snacks, pizza, etc. are available at Sorrento's / Cafe Promenade until late into the night. 

Agree..

13 minutes ago, antsp said:

Is that correct, no buffet after 8.30pm

Different Ships, Sailings, time of year WJ hrs vary. Then as said other places get items for few more hrs. Years ago items inc Pizza, Hot Dogs, Hamburgs, Fries were available and open until 4-5am

34 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

On larger ships like Oasis class, the MDR has brunch only on sea days from 8:30-12.

14 hours ago, Tatka said:

I usually use mango, but lately I like fruit punch …

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

On Radiance Park Cafe and Doghouse were open late.

17 hours ago, SG65CB said:

Yes, but food, snacks, pizza, etc. are available at Sorrento's / Cafe Promenade until late into the night. 

OK, so it sounds like the buffet is not an all-day (persay) option, whereas Sorrento's and Cafe Promenade are.  And, there is flavored water available anytime?

On 11/1/2023 at 1:18 PM, CeleBrat said:

Unless I am getting confused with some of the other lines I have been on, the drink station at the windjammer is open from at least 6 am til midnight. Water, coffee, tea, lemonade, maybe a fruit punch.

• Like 1

Just now, RedIguana said:

Unless I am getting confused with some of the other lines I have been on, the drink station at the windjammer is open from at least 6 am til midnight. Water, coffee, tea, lemonade, maybe a fruit punch.

Not always at WJ.  Different places depending on ship.

• Thanks 1