News on shareholder credit

Sea Hag

Glad to see that email still works.  I faxed mine in twice with negative results.  Finally did the app thing and the shareholder credit posted in less than 5 hours.

Edited by sfpd3000

On 1/17/2024 at 12:45 PM, phoebe2m said:

My OBC is still not on my account. It's been 7 business days since I sent the email to hellostockperks. The email said it would be 5 business days. I'm not worried because there is still time until my cruise but I'm wondering if they are getting slammed or my request fell through the crack. 

Hooray! My OBC has finally been added to my account. I emailed Stockperks this morning (9 business days after request) to ask if I should resubmit my request. Four hours later they notified me that my OBC had been added to my account. Yep it's there. So my original request must have fallen through the crack. Hope they improve the service before my next cruise. 

• Like 2

UPDATE

I earlier shared that I had submited our requests via the Stockperks app for our April cruises.

Within 48 hours Stockperks emailed that our OBC had been successfully applied.

We have a B2B & should have had $250 on leg 1 & $100 on leg 2.

The $100 showed up on the Princess site soon thereafter.

But the $250 did not.

Emailed Stockperks & they said it went thru on their end, to contact Princess.

After the holidays I contacted Princess via the email I had from when I sent Shareholder OBC requests via email. 

They did NOT email back BUT the $250 is now showing online.

• Like 1

Hi

I submitted my shareholder info on the app and got an email back 2 days later saying:

Your proof of share ownership has been processed. Please go to the Stockperks app to explore and redeem your perks.

When I scroll down and choose Princess, there is no where to add my sailing date or booking number and the rectangular box that says Redeem Perks is not lit up and when I press it does not work. Do I go somewhere else to add my booking number and sail date or do I email someone and if so who?
Thanks for any help!

Hi Tonie - I can help you out.  We'll have a desktop version ready in the next month.

I got this from Zac this morning .....can send my stuff to him . Lets hope the Desktop Version coming up is Senior Friendly .

-
  • Like 4

Sent off email to stockperks "hello" email on Monday afternoon and received email this morning stating that the stock credit had been added to my Princess booking.  This time I did not have to go through the app to "redeem" the OBC.  Did check My Personalizer and it was automatically added.  

• Like 1

As of Jan 31, 2024, the Carnival website still shows the old-fashioned way of submitting the shareholder benefit request (fax, email or mail).  I printed out the Shareholder Benefit page for my records. 

As of today, the Carnival fax number is still working.  Why would it still be working/ receiving if we can't send in our requests via fax?

I just submitted four requests via fax, and I'll see what happens.  

On 1/25/2024 at 12:48 PM, cruiseintoheaven said:

Oy, my head hurts and I’m too old for change!  I thought I saw a comment within this thread that you can still submit your request through email directly to Princess - can someone confirm that?  

I tried emailing to the old shareholder request address a few days ago and received a follow up email the next day telling me I had to use the stock perks app. 

19 hours ago, travellingnana said:

I tried emailing to the old shareholder request address a few days ago and received a follow up email the next day telling me I had to use the stock perks app. 

Same.

On 1/31/2024 at 6:27 PM, Mike45LC said:

As of Jan 31, 2024, the Carnival website still shows the old-fashioned way of submitting the shareholder benefit request (fax, email or mail).  I printed out the Shareholder Benefit page for my records. 

As of today, the Carnival fax number is still working.  Why would it still be working/ receiving if we can't send in our requests via fax?

I just submitted four requests via fax, and I'll see what happens.  

Update:  One of my faxed requests was rejected with an email telling me to submit via StockPerks.   I assume the other three requests will be rejected as well.

• Thanks 1

Okay, I'd like to try using the app, but I need some help with undoing something I did.  As I went through the steps to validate my portfolio, I got to the page to Upload Proof of Ownership.  The choices are Take a picture, Open gallery or Open file system.  I clicked each one and Perks asked for access to my camera, my pictures or my files.  I said no to each.  I've taken a picture of my brokerage statement and would like to try again to upload that.  When I click on "Open gallery" I get an Alert that says "You've refused to allow this app to access your gallery."  Anyone know how I would change that, or is there another way on the app to upload the document?

Thanks for your help.

Anyone else having trouble with Stockperks?  I uploaded my info a month ago, and still don't have my credit for my cruise.  I emailed them all the information about a week later, and still no response.  I've asked for someone to call me and no response?  How do you get through to them to clear up issues?

On 12/19/2023 at 1:54 PM, thinfool said:

This is a Princess forum.

I don’t know if anyone has responded but Princess is part of the Carnival Corporation that offers the Shareholder Credit. I would love it if the faxes would still work for Princess!

19 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Anyone else having trouble with Stockperks?  I uploaded my info a month ago, and still don't have my credit for my cruise.  I emailed them all the information about a week later, and still no response.  I've asked for someone to call me and no response?  How do you get through to them to clear up issues?

I had no real problem with the app itself....but it did take more than "2 days" for the approval response.
The problem is when I tried to apply it to my October 17th sailing and they told me that it can't be applied until after July 31, 2024.  I wonder if then they will want me to go through the verification process again?

Edited by suzyed

1 hour ago, suzyed said:

I had no real problem with the app itself....but it did take more than "2 days" for the approval response.
The problem is when I tried to apply it to my October 17th sailing and they told me that it can't be applied until after July 31, 2024.  I wonder if then they will want me to go through the verification process again?

I've used the App twice recently. 2nd time I just put in ship/sail date/booking # and within 2 days had verification. We have another cruise in Oct so not sure if we'll have to verify again and can understand if we do that they may want a "recent" statement. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, travellingnana said:

How far out can you request the credit from Stockperks?

At this point, I believe you can have it applied to cruises that start at some point in July.  After that, time will tell if it is renewed and how long before toy cruise you can apply it to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2024 at 2:50 PM, clan said:

Okay, I'd like to try using the app, but I need some help with undoing something I did.  ...Anyone know how I would change that, or is there another way on the app to upload the document?

Thanks for your help.

I can help if you have an iPhone...

Go to Settings.

Click on Privacy & Security.

Click on Photos (you will repeat these steps for Camera also)

Scroll down to and click on StockPerks.

Change from None to Full Access.

That *should* hopefully get it fixed.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

I've used the App twice recently. 2nd time I just put in ship/sail date/booking # and within 2 days had verification. We have another cruise in Oct so not sure if we'll have to verify again and can understand if we do that they may want a "recent" statement. 

I got the verification in due time...but was unable to apply to our sailing.

When I open the app, all I get is a message that says:

This is taking too long

try again or contact support

make sure your internet connection is stable (trust me, it is very stable)

I'm an Android user.

Edited by MJC

I just "redeemed" my "perk" and got this:

WARNING: Benefit requests are required to be made 4 weeks or more before the sail date, however, we will still endeavor to process this request in time for your cruise.

This is wrong on so many levels.  First, was this four week thing ever mentioned earlier in the process?  (I'm prepared to be told it was.)  Second, after acknowledging the warning the app tells me that approval will be communicated within five business days.  Five days, four weeks, whatever, right?  Finally, I am in no way inside the four week window.

Idiocy.

• Like 1

As noted elsewhere in this thread you might have better luck sending an email to  hello@stockperks.com  who now look after processing of shareholder benefits.

• Thanks 1