First Crystal Block

14 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

During our Anthem cruise this past October, we received a letter from the Loyalty Ambassador indicating they were out. Had us fill out a request to have it shipped to us.

Haven’t heard anything since.

It took 18.5 months to get my Anthem block (earned 12/2021).

On our second milestone (210) ship was out of blocks.. so we filled papers. Had to wait and call, but eventually received it.

#1 and #3 we received on the ship. Both Anthems. Old and New. 

On 12/17/2023 at 8:14 PM, bgoff60 said:

Earned it on the Allure in September of 2022.  I emailed CAS

It takes a while sometimes.  I had to email CAS AND visit the Loyalty Ambassador on my next cruise after that 7 months later.  I think I got it maybe 3 months afterwards, so a total of 10 months.  However, when i visited the Loyalty Ambassador, they said they had "no record of my request, even though I submitted my request when i got the notice onboard AND emailed CAS about 6 weeks after my milestone cruise.

On 12/17/2023 at 6:33 PM, klfrodo said:

During our Anthem cruise this past October, we received a letter from the Loyalty Ambassador indicating they were out. Had us fill out a request to have it shipped to us.

Haven’t heard anything since.

FOLLOW-UP

Our crystal block arrived today via FedEx. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

They were also out of stock on Odyssey last Oct and they promised to send it by mail.

I sent request to C&A last week (second time already), because I'm still waiting...

Yesterday I got answer, that I have not ordered it in 12 months after cruise and they will not send it to me anymore.

Happy to report: 

I went to the Loyalty Ambassador's desk while on our Adventure OTS cruise last week.  Went there on a Thursday afternoon.  Gave them our story and they said -"Uhh, sorry - we'll take care of that"...and that "we see on our computer that your shipment is stuck in processing" (a YEAR+ later!)

We did NOT have the internet package but did take advantage of the last day free as a Diamond.  (Friday.)  Friday afternoon, we get a notification from Fed Ex saying a package would arrive at our house on Monday.  It was the Crystal Block!  

Nice touch RCL!  A for the Day!

• Like 1