Coastal Kitchen menu on Symphony?

It is one week before our sailing on Symphony.  Still no CK menu on the RC app.  Does anybody have a recent one they could post?  Trying to decide dates to go to Specialty Restaurants vs dine in CK.  Also we have not been contacted by the Symphony suite concierge (yet?).  When does this happen?  We are in a CL suite.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Got my letter from the Symphony suite concierges yesterday.  Still no CK menu on the app.  Our upcoming cruise is a different length than the current one so not sure that helps with the menu.  

40 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Got my letter from the Symphony suite concierges yesterday.  Still no CK menu on the app.  Our upcoming cruise is a different length than the current one so not sure that helps with the menu.  

Ask the concierge for a copy of the menu .

• Thanks 1

In the past the Coastal Kitchen menus were available in the app several weeks prior to the cruise. For my last two cruises the menus either showed up a few days before departure or only after I boarded the ship. I’m not sure why because the menus don’t seem to have changed. 

3 hours ago, ShipDawg said:

The CK menu is available on the app for March 2nd cruise on Ovation. 

The CK menu repeats every 8 days. I have been on her for 19 days. I hope you have found my Australian cruises review helpful. 

Edited by little britain

It's only just shown up on the app today for Symphony's 10th February sailing. The menus for this particular sailing have been weird for several weeks, showing a 7 night variation despite the fact that the ship is doing a 6/8 rotation. The CK menu has been MIA for months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Anybody have any favorite CK dishes - not to miss?  Or any not so good?

It's subjective...but my favorites:

Filet mignon

Lobster salad

Hamachi Crudo

Rack of Lamb

Sticky Pineaaple Ribs

Cheese Tortellini with truffle oil

* Breakfast: Flatbread (crispy) with Chorizo and 2 eggs over medium...it's like having Italian/Spanish pizza for breakfast.

* Kids menu: Cheeseburger and fries. Banana split. :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

It's subjective...but my favorites:

Filet mignon

Lobster salad

Hamachi Crudo

Rack of Lamb

Sticky Pineaaple Ribs

Cheese Tortellini with truffle oil

* Breakfast: Flatbread (crispy) with Chorizo and 2 eggs over medium...it's like having Italian/Spanish pizza for breakfast.

* Kids menu: Cheeseburger and fries. Banana split. :classic_smile:

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Update from onboard Symphony- current cruise.  The CK food and service has been outstanding.  I agree with the Filet Mignon recommendation.  It was really good!

Good to hear we have friends on board, hope they are enjoying CK as much as you. 

7 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Update from onboard Symphony- current cruise.  The CK food and service has been outstanding.  I agree with the Filet Mignon recommendation.  It was really good!

Please let us know some of your favorites during the week. :classic_smile:

And how's the service at CK?

1 hour ago, Minuet888 said:

I cruise on Symphony in May and I don't even have coastal kitchen as an option to book?

You can't do that until you are on board in a JS or if in a GS and up, the concierge may do it for you about a week out.

On 2/5/2024 at 10:03 AM, RFerrington said:

I don't think I've ever seen a CK menu online or in the app.

I know it is on the app when we are on board.  That's  how I know which nights to avoid.  Not fond of the mid week menu options.  Prefer MDR or specialty those nights.  

M

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 8:57 AM, TeeRick said:

Anybody have any favorite CK dishes - not to miss?  Or any not so good?

I like the lamb chops and the branzino for entrees and the warm honey pear dessert.  There are a few raw fish appetizers that I enjoy.  Kids menu chicken noodle is tasty.  Many like the kids banana  split.  Plus there is an everyday menu  in CK 

Don't care for the cannelloni ( very heavy) or the crab cake ( too much breading).  The mid week menu choices are my least favorite.  Not a general fan of the desserts with the exception of the honey pear.

enjoy  - 

Remember if you order something that is not to your taste,  tell the server and it can be changed our immediately. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

6 hours ago, Minuet888 said:

I cruise on Symphony in May and I don't even coastal kitchen as an option to book?

It is an option if you are in a full suite.  JS may have dinner there if space is available.  Pinnacles have dining  options depending on how many Ps are on board.  

It is not available to others.  

M