Sanctuary question on the Sun

Mjkny

Still waiting for confirmation as to whether $99 is for 1 or 2 persons. 
Either way, the answer is Yes. But if it’s $99/pp then Princess just solved the “high demand” problem. 

• Like 2

Prices used to be $40.00 per person for full day.  Looks like that’s up to $50.00.  The full week price has always been $30.00 per person per day.  Wonder what that price is now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Prices used to be $40.00 per person for full day.  Looks like that’s up to $50.00.  The full week price has always been $30.00 per person per day.  Wonder what that price is now?

A few months ago, a HGM told us to expect an increase to the Sanctuary pricing this year.  The HGM did not know the new price structure at the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

A few months ago, a HGM told us to expect an increase to the Sanctuary pricing this year.  The HGM did not know the new price structure at the time.

If there's still a stampede up to the sanctuary at double the price, it's good for the company.

Look at the Disney pricing the last few years. 

• Like 2

Yes,  if you see the video posted by Rex...  a walk thru of the Sanctuary,  you can see how it is arranged, with an exclusive 'little walk thru gate' area,  the Wake-View...  which is open to all Signature/Suite guests.

They have access, included in their Signature Benefits.

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Yes,  if you see the video posted by Rex...  a walk thru of the Sanctuary,  you can see how it is arranged, with an exclusive 'little walk thru gate' area,  the Wake-View...  which is open to all Signature/Suite guests.

Are the Signature guests allowed to use all of the Sanctuary or just the gated off area?  Will kids be allowed in if they are staying in a Sig suite 

On 2/28/2024 at 12:49 PM, Lady Arwen said:

I think $30/day is (or I guess was) the full cruise price, not full week.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Do you have a link to the video?

As someone who spends quite a bit of time in the Sanctuary on every cruise (since it premiered), I don't know how I feel about this one.  The chairs are all crammed together and I so don't like those hard white ones by the pool.  I do like having a bar in there as well a pool but, it just doesn't do much for me. 

I sure hope it looks better and is  more comfortable in person.  

• Like 6

The biggest disappointment for me,  the only adult pool on the ship is located in the Sanctuary which of course requires you to pay to use it. 

• Like 3

I will have to watch the walkthrough video to confirm, but someone posted on FB that they were not happy to find that all Sanctuary seats on the Sun are .... in the sun. I want shade 100% of the time so will be quite disappointed if I can't have a seat under cover somewhere for whatever the price may be. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I noticed in the video he mentions the Signature area of the Sanctuary is accessible to suite guests via a private elevator.  I see from the floor plans those elevators run to every floor on the ship, so I question whether there is any such private access to suite guests.

This video 

Edited by kitty2264
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

As someone who spends quite a bit of time in the Sanctuary on every cruise (since it premiered), I don't know how I feel about this one.  The chairs are all crammed together and I so don't like those hard white ones by the pool.  I do like having a bar in there as well a pool but, it just doesn't do much for me. 

I sure hope it looks better and is  more comfortable in person.  

We feel the same way.  If it turns out that those are the loungers for the Sanctuary, we are out.  Like you, the Sanctuary is our "Happy Place" on the ship.  This new Sanctuary does not look too happy! 🥺

• Like 5