When to head to the Princess Enchantment? March 7th

In Ft Lauderdal at the 4 Point Sheraton.  Not sure at all when to go to the ship.  Thinking of taking an Uber or 15 dollars a person using hotel shuttle.  Thanks again for your help

No such ship. Enchanted Princess? We use Uber. Much cheaper than the hotel shuttle for a couple and more convenient. Look on your boarding pass on the app for the check-in window. You can expect longer lines early. 

An Uber or taxi should cost you about $15 total assuming you are at the 4 Points Sheraton on Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale (not the Dania Beach location) not $15 per person.

Thanks Uber was the plan.  Ship doesn't start boarding until 12 pm.  When to show up at the terminal?  Doing nothing at the hotel and wondered when to get to the terminal.  Do we get there at 11 ?

4 minutes ago, shanna135 said:

Thanks Uber was the plan.  Ship doesn't start boarding until 12 pm.  When to show up at the terminal?  Doing nothing at the hotel and wondered when to get to the terminal.  Do we get there at 11 ?

You can arrive to board Enchanted Princess anytime around 10:30 or later.  Are you green lane or blue lane on the app?  Did you receive the app in the mail?  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, shanna135 said:

The terminal building is scheduled to open at 12:00 today due to a Coast Guard inspection 

Edited by Torfamm

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

You can arrive to board Enchanted Princess anytime around 10:30 or later.  Are you green lane or blue lane on the app?  Did you receive the app in the mail?  

The terminal is closed until noon today due to a Coast Guard inspection

Edited by Torfamm
  • Like 1

After dropping off luggage a short t walk will be uncovered the line to get into the building is covered with an overhang I suppose if it were raining really bad you might get wet suggest wind breaker jacket with hood.  Hopefully it will be nice and sunny for your embark.😊

Having once had a delayed boarding - on the Enchanted Princess no less - that we were warned about a few hours early (due to a medical emergency the day previously that pushed back the arrival schedule), I will warn you that it will most likely be absolute chaos at noon.  In our case, we arrived 45 minutes after the new boarding time and the lines were still long and confused with many annoyed passengers.  Some people didn't get the message, some didn't believe it, and others couldn't get or didn't ask for a late checkout from their hotels.  Pack your patience and have a great cruise!

19 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

🤣.  (I was thinking you hadn't had your coffee yet - or something).

I need to start drinking vodka earlier in the day! lol.  Duh, senior brain.  Thanks for catching that, my friend.  I meant Medallion, but my fingers typed app. lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Please completely ignore this post of mine.  Brain fog this morning. lol

10 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

I need to start drinking vodka earlier in the day! lol.  Duh, senior brain.  Thanks for catching that, my friend.  I mto eant Medallion, but my fingers typed app. lol

Oh, I knew very well what you meant, but couldn't resist a friendly poke.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

it's really not.

I hope you found the correct ship. Enjoy your cruise!

Yes, it could certainly cause a mix-up if the real Enchantment was in the port.

• Like 2