"Live"  Majestic Princess, 33-Days, Apr 10th to May 12th, Sydney to Seattle (+6 Nights Sydney Pre-Cruise)

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

I failed to mention that our 33-day cruise has four other voyage lengths:

9-Days:      Sydney to New Zealand

21-Days:    Auckland to Vancouver

24-Days:   Auckland to Seattle

30-Days:   Sydney to Vancouver

Btw, our 33-day voyage will accrue two cruise credits. 

And I made one more oops!  There is one additional leg.

3-Days: Vancouver to Seattle

There is going to be lots of folks getting on and off this cruise.

• Like 1

Hi @LACruiser88

We are on our way back to Sydney on the Royal Princess arriving tomorrow 3/29. 

The Four Seasons Hotel was where we stayed when we arrived in Sydney on the 15th of March. LOVED IT! Our room overlooked the harbor at Circular Quay which we saw both the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. This trip is our first time to this part of our world, and the longest journey. We have 71 days to  not only explore Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the South Pacific Islands we will continue to Alaska when the Majestic ports in Seattle on May 12.

20240313_170253.thumb.jpg.51a0bacebf7bbcf7c819aa2a891ce969.jpg

Our hotel for the two days prior to embarkation will be closer to Darling Harbour at Meriton Suites on Sussex Street. 

We hope to meet you at one or more of the Meet & Greets scheduled for April 1st, April 12th and April 22nd. 

We also prefer going on excursions privately or HOHO bus when available. We may occasionally use a Princess tour if must. We would welcome any advice or direction to excursions that have been enjoyed in the past.

Looking forward to meeting you and others from Cruise Critic. I and possibly my husband will wear Princess Cruise Lovers name tag for easy identification. 

Warm regards, 

Sherri (aka Sharon)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, call_your_mother said:

We hope to meet you at one or more of the Meet & Greets scheduled for April 1st, April 12th and April 22nd. 

Sherri, 

Looking forward to meeting you too!  We no longer attend M&G's, but you can usually find us in Vines between 5:00 and 7:30.

Rafael

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Sherri, 

Looking forward to meeting you too!  We no longer attend M&G's, but you can usually find us in Vines between 5:00 and 7:30.

Rafael

Question???  Do I walk into Vines and yell, "Rafael"? 🤣😂😉 😂

Do you attend the "Elite Cocktail Hour" We have never been to one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, call_your_mother said:

Question???  Do I walk into Vines and yell, "Rafael"? 🤣😂😉 😂

Do you attend the "Elite Cocktail Hour" We have never been to one.

Just look for the tall Cuban with a mustache, with a good-looking brunette!

We don't go to the Elite Cocktail Hour.  Debbie says that I don't play well with others! 🤣🤪

IMG-20230304-WA0010.thumb.jpg.34586f1a7c2ded9417409f7e8574732f.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

You two are not joining us???

The cruise is not sold out, so anything is possible.  The Sapphire South Pacific cruise, another option, has sold out. Live is too busy to commit right now, and may not open up before the ship either fills or sails. Still have 3 nights booked at the Rydges in Circular Quay, so haven’t given up hope entirely.  If we don’t make it, I’ll certainly enjoy following your adventures. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

The cruise is not sold out, so anything is possible.  The Sapphire South Pacific cruise, another option, has sold out. Live is too busy to commit right now, and may not open up before the ship either fills or sails. Still have 3 nights booked at the Rydges in Circular Quay, so haven’t given up hope entirely.  If we don’t make it, I’ll certainly enjoy following your adventures. 

Fingers crossed!  We are flying over/staying for a bit in Sydney tomorrow.  

3 minutes ago, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

Fingers crossed!  We are flying over/staying for a bit in Sydney tomorrow.  

No fingers needed. It all depends on legs and feet, as in track meet performances. Should know more after tonight. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Just look for the tall Cuban with a mustache, with a good-looking brunette!

We don't go to the Elite Cocktail Hour.  Debbie says that I don't play well with others! 🤣🤪

IMG-20230304-WA0010.thumb.jpg.34586f1a7c2ded9417409f7e8574732f.jpg

Rafael, I like the shirt 👍

• Like 2

Looks like a nice itinerary!  We just got back from French Polynesia a month ago and as much as I love Hawaii I would agree that Moorea is a wonderful trade for Kona.  We were also in New Zealand in December, our second visit there.  Highlights for us were both independent tours.  One was the Hop On Hop Off Wine bus in Picton.  And the other was Hobbiton.  Loved them both but everything in New Zealand was pretty spectacular.  Enjoy, I will be following along!

• Like 3

Below from our roll call. 

@Yehootu Arrived in Sydney yesterday.

$41.00aud to Darling Harbor. Arrived yesterday, Good Friday and it's a holiday here. Grocery stores and Liquor stores were closed☹️. Pubs were open! Interesting restaurants charge a 10% "Holiday" upcharge.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Below from our roll call. 

@Yehootu Arrived in Sydney yesterday.

$41.00aud to Darling Harbor. Arrived yesterday, Good Friday and it's a holiday here. Grocery stores and Liquor stores were closed☹️. Pubs were open! Interesting restaurants charge a 10% "Holiday" upcharge.

I worked with Aussies and one more national holiday there is Easter Monday - the day after Easter.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, shellbeachjim said:

I worked with Aussies and one more national holiday there is Easter Monday - the day after Easter.

Hope the Liquor stores don't take a Holiday today. We board tomm for a 10day Queensland cruise on Easter Sunday.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

We board tomm for a 10day Queensland cruise on Easter Sunday.

You can update us on the ship prior to embarkation on the 10th.  Enjoy the voyage and don't break anything!  🤣😂🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

You can update us on the ship prior to embarkation on the 10th.  Enjoy the voyage and don't break anything!  🤣😂🤣

An arm?  A leg?  The ship? 😆

Count me out for this one. I’ll be traveling, too…to college track meets. At least he’s a distance runner. Spending two days and nearly $1000 to watch sub-14 minute 5Ks in person. I love it, but will be avidly following your travels.  These are all favorites, and I’ll enjoy reading about what you see and do. Safe travels to everyone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1