The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday April 21st, 2024

@Cruising-along I'm sorry to hear of the continued issues Amber is having.  I hope the surgery will help reduce the swelling.  This must be very difficult for the family.  

Glad you are getting back into the swing of things since your cruise.  Are you doing the yearly trek to Yellowstone?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Good Sunday afternoon everyone!

@JazzyV, Vanessa, prayers and good thoughts for your surgery tomorrow.  May it be successful and pain free.

@Cruising-along, Carolyn, so sorry to hear about Amber's setback.  More prayers for her.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. 

Take good care, 

Caron

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, puppycanducruise said:

@Cruising-along Adding my prayers for Amber. 

Thank you Melanie 🙂 

3 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

@Cruising-along, I was so sorry to read about Amber’s severe complications. Sending my prayers along as well.

Terry thank you!

1 hour ago, cunnorl said:

@Cruising-along So sorry to hear of the setback with Amber. Please know that she along with all of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Charlene, it means a lot to us.

1 hour ago, dfish said:

@Cruising-along I'm sorry to hear of the continued issues Amber is having.  I hope the surgery will help reduce the swelling.  This must be very difficult for the family.  

Glad you are getting back into the swing of things since your cruise.  Are you doing the yearly trek to Yellowstone?

Thank you Debbie -- yes, very difficult for her family and friends.  Her husband (BFF's son) hasn't left her side.  

Oh yes, I made our Yellowstone reservations while on the cruise 😉  We'll be going late September and be there for our 55th anniversary. We prefer going in the spring, but this is 2nd best.

25 minutes ago, Cruisercl said:

@Cruising-along, Carolyn, so sorry to hear about Amber's setback.  More prayers for her.

Caron

Thank you so much Caron!  

• Like 16

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone and thank you for the fleet report, maps, and all the posts.

@Quartzsite Cruiser, I really look forward to your cartoons every day. I restrain myself from posting cartoons, since I'm usually posting fairly late.

@Overhead Fred, thanks for the pictures; we will be visiting Keukenhof in a couple of weeks before our Baltic cruise, so the pictures have us ready!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, bennybear said:

@rafinmd  thank you for your good wishes!  We can’t believe it either! 
@VMax1700thanks you so much,  enjoy your cruise! 
@crazyforcats thanks you for the good wishes!

@JazzyV prayers for tomorrow and a restful night!

IMG_1219.jpeg

🌺Your baby is precious! Love the photo! Also HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU! Sorry it is alittle late for you. Maui time here 4:30pm!

🌺Mahalo

Denise🙂

Edited by DeeniEncinitas
Needed to add comment
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺Your baby is precious! Love the photo! Also HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU! Sorry it is alittle late for you. Maui time here 4:30pm!

🌺Mahalo

Denise🙂

Not late at all, a couple of months a year we’re on Hawaii time, lol! She’s our lovely granddog! Mahalo! 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, bennybear said:

Not late at all, a couple of months a year we’re on Hawaii time, lol! She’s our lovely granddog! Mahalo! 

🌺Aloha back at you!

here is our grand puppy too! Her name is Paisley!

image.thumb.jpeg.6d03b92007a75b7c6d5985dbb1e5226d.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3