JS Benefits

I just booked Our first JS on the Odyssey for our next anniversary. Do we get any special benefits? Someone told me we could use CK if they have openings. Is that true?

1 hour ago, mets123 said:

I just booked Our first JS on the Odyssey for our next anniversary. Do we get any special benefits? Someone told me we could use CK if they have openings. Is that true?

Yes, it's true.  We're on the Odyssey right now in a JS and had dinner last night in CK and loved it.   I made the reservation embarkation day (6 days ago).  I thought I had to book day-by-day the day before, but the maitre d' seemed open to advanced reservations.   We're going to see if we can make a few more reservations today.   Yesterday they said that they only had 8 p.m. available and that's a bit late for us, but encouraged us to check during the day. 

• Like 2

Junior Suites are part of the Sea Class of Royal Suites.

• Dinner at Coastal Kitchen, based upon availability*.
  • All Day Access** to Silver Dining for guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas®
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine

*Reservations are required for dinner at Coastal Kitchen (upon availability). Beverages are not included.
**Silver Dining has specific opening hours for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Reservations are not required.
-Complimentary gratuities are not included for Sea guests

The list of benefits for each class of Royal Suite is here

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-royal-suite-class

Posted (edited)

Just left the maitre d' at CK about making a reservation for tomorrow night.  Since we're doing Giovanni's for lunch today, we decided not to eat at CK tonight.   But, the maitre d' said that last night he had 157 people with reservations and 50 didn't show up.  He seemed frustrated by that and made it seem like he wanted to seat more people.  

So our reservation tomorrow night is 7:30 p.m., but he says to come a little early and he can probably seat us.    We're on Odyssey's TA to Rome and there are a ton of diamond, diamond +, and pinnacle cruisers on board.  By all accounts 1/3 the total passengers.  Not sure how that affects reservations at CK and other restaurants.    

Edited by Joe33472
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mets123 said:

Yes, but CC only available for dinner-  However, time and dates may not work for you.  Do not count on CC for dinner nightly.  The best thing about a Jr. Suite is the size of the cabin.  Otherwise a well located balcony cabin with an unlimited dining plan, is a more worthwhile option. That is my opinion.  We book full suites as we enjoy all of the suite perks.

Edited by Cruise a holic

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

If you are HC tell them that and HC boards with the key, pinnacles and full suites. 

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I have an accessible JS, and said a full suite was more than I wanted to pay for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mets123 said:

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I have an accessible JS, and said a full suite was more than I wanted to pay for.

HC is handicap..handicap boards with suite  key and pinnacles

5 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

This in in-room coffee maker a pod type and are you able to get as many pods as you would like?

It’s a Lavazza machine. They leave four pods a day but will supply more if you ask. 

• Thanks 1

We booked 4 JS cabins on Radiance for our multi-gen cruise to AK in July with 11 people. Radiance doesn't have all the amenities of the bigger ships so JS doesn't mean as much but I look forward to the extra cabin space and priority boarding. And I like the location of the connecting cabins right across the hall from each other. Wish the balcony dividers could be opened but honestly at this point I just hope they fix the propulsion issue and we sail as planned. 

• Like 2

On 4/26/2024 at 7:55 PM, Southern Dan said:

I'm excited for my JS on Symphony in November.  Hope to try CK for dinner at least one night if they allow us...

Advice.  Try to look at the CK menu in advance of your cruise when it gets posted on the Royal app.  There might be certain items that you might really enjoy (or not) on a given night.  For us, they make an excellent Filet Mignon. 

• Like 1