Unable to access Cruise Critic on my iPhone

I am unable to access Cruise Critic on my iPhone.  Just the white screen of death, perhaps something CC caught from the HAL website?🤣    Any suggestions for fixing the iPhone.  I tried clearing history and cookies and using different browsers.  All other websites are working fine.  (I am currently using my laptop.)

• Like 1

OMG - same for me since yesterday - I show signed in but nothing if I click boards 

••this is happening with safari on my iPhone but can access the forum/boards if I use the google app on my iPhone 

I have searching everywhere for help

Hoping we get help soon!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BaileyMJ said:

OMG - same for me since yesterday - I show signed in but nothing if I click boards 

••this is happening with safari on my iPhone but can access the forum/boards if I use the google app on my iPhone 

I have searching everywhere for help

Hoping we get help soon!

Ditto 

• Like 2

On my MacBook using Safari, I still can't access Boards in a normal window, but I can access all other parts of CC. By switching to a private window, I can access Boards as well. Very strange, and hopefully CC will come up with a remedy soon.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I had this problem earlier this morning on my laptop, but luckily it now works. In the meantime, I did go to the library and saw it was not the site itself as it worked on their computer.

When I could not access the site, it read the site cannot handle your request. Try later. Is this what others saw when they could not get on?

Edited by ontheweb
added second paragraph

I keep looking at my tabs in Safari and it says “Unable the access Cruise Critic.”  Oh wait, that’s this thread. Never mind. 😆 All working now Safari/iPhone here. Not working yesterday PM thru 6:00am PDT but now fully operational. 

• Haha 1