The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday May 28th, 2024

26 minutes ago, LambKnuckles said:

Good morning!!  Thank you for the Reports!!

Now I'm in a quandary...  Which to have for dinner -- Brisket or Burgers?  Of course, in Texas it means Smoked and Babied BBQ Brisket or Grilled Burgers...  Maybe I'll have Amnesty and not do either???

Thank you Robert Byrne!!!  I do have purpose in my life!!!

Since I already said, and you know, I'm from Texas, I'll skip the Tofu and just have regular tacos!!  In fact, I have them about every two weeks!!!

And Duck Farts...  I know them well!  My limit is 5!  Wait, let me count again...  

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Yes...  Now this was over a couple of hours, but...

@grapau27  Please know that you are special to all of us!!  I hope health returns quickly and fully!!!  It's no fun feeling poorly!!  HUGS!!!

Give me a brisket from Black’s in Austin!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, everyone!

It looks like the rain is moving out this morning, but it is still going to be on the cool side for a few days.  That's ok, I guess.  Well, it will have to be as I can't do anything about it.  Instead, I'll just be excited that @Sharon in AZ Sharon will be joining us on our cruise in August on the Zuiderdam!   

@grapau27 Graham, I hope you and Pauline are feeling better soon!  Yesterday was a draggy day for me, but today is a new one!

@Cruzin Terri and @Haljo1935 I hope all goes well at your appointments!

I think I would like today's wine and maybe even the drink.  We might have to try that on the Zuiderdam.  But my tacos will be beef or fish or chicken. However, for those of you with vegetarian family members, these taco recipes may come in handy.  This first one looks easy enough that you could have a bowl of regular taco meat as well and satisfy the carnivores in the family as well.   Vegan Tacos

tofutacos.thumb.jpg.75a24eb1f0770c69ec516b70e546d574.jpg

This recipe adds in some black beans for fiber.  I like the avocados as well.  Tofu Tacos with Black Beans

tofutacos2.thumb.jpg.892612846c539efdb2b562fc121dd75f.jpg

Now, if you want a kick to your tacos, these have it!  This recipe adds in potatoes and jalapeños.  Tofu Tacos with Jalapenos

tofutacos3.thumb.jpg.68abba5734ef6b8f6e0dd81fe7c31f86.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 17

Good Tuesday morning.  Thanks for the daily and maps Rich.  I love brisket and hamburgers and our Meijer store also sell a brisket burger.  Thanks for the definition of Amnesty day Graham.  A good quote.  I will pass on the tofu tacos, the duck fart but the Sancerre looks lovely.  I have been to Norfolk traveling to a business meeting from our place in Rehoboth DE.  I

drove through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel on my way to Williamsburg.  

Thanks for the cares and celebrations reports Vanessa.  I hope you and your BFF are mending from your recent surgeries. @grapau27I hope you and Pauline feel better soon!   Prayers for Tana, Chuck and Jacqui and everyone ailing or grieving.   Prayers for a clear biopsy result today @Vict0riann@Haljo1935your weather looks scary and good luck with your eye procedure today.  I hope all goes well with your appointments @Cruzin Terri

We had a great dinner yesterday with our neighbors, friends and a last minute addition from our friend from across the lake.  Today we recruited two of them to help us roll our long dock into the lake, thankfully we have help from gravity.  Have a lovely day! Nancy 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you for today's feet reports and daily.

2 nice meat days and an important one with amnesty international.

Good quote.

Will give today's food and drink a miss.

I hope everyone is well.

Pauline and I have been poorly for a few days.

Best wishes to y'all for a wonderful day.

Screenshot_20240528_111941.jpg

I hope you both start feeling better soon! 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

It’s a beautiful day on the Greek Island of Corfu. Rode up the East coast to the Northern coast and back to ship. Port is busy with Sun Princess and a Viking ship. Had a nice lunch of Greek Salad, olives, fried anchovies and of course wine.

Tonight is White Night so there will be a buffet and party pool side.

Last night we dined with 3 of the gal singers and dancer. Interesting to hear of their adventures after a nine month contract. They are finished and will soon be going home.

Tomorrow is a sea day before Venice and the start of our last segment.

Thanks for the featured reports and post. Quick healing for those in need. Bruce

image.thumb.jpeg.5af558870d5b76d6dcc8cac46d3dc510.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.042d622f25db2bba68a99edd045b11a4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ccce260ac93d59ce027cc2411751dae8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f66c4705953a267c20ee8610c22ad6c8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.090a2d8ce7623067b99b04890d1d5682.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.290fec41ce35faa92029a11eca618d0d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0dc93d92ae1bdc1d3149a32f289f7892.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0db1fc861da3b51008a475ac4d5dc4e4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3a5ec73e2f5c9d1a4bf22f273075cba3.jpeg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 7

Good Tuesday Morning Dailyites!  Temps on the computers say 68 and sunny.  Yesterday before I went off to the store the computer said 70 something, I got in the car, and the car thermometer said 63, and it felt like 63.  I did work yesterday, even got a very decent sale-sold premium seats, but the person paid with a split pay, so it didnt show up as a sale.  

This morning we are taking "the four" (as the vets office refers to the kittens) for their second drs appointment.  Very exciting!  They now all have names, so they wont be listed as Kitten 1, Kitten 2, etc.

I am taking off from one of the jobs today, as there are errands to run after the vet appointment.

We did have burgers last night, with bean and vinegar coleslaw.  My neighbor did not try the coleslaw. But she did eat the beans.  DH ate the coleslaw and didnt eat the beans. I took a little of each, and ate my burger with the bread with a knife and fork, so it all got mixed up together. Pretty good that way.  But I bought more ground sirloin than what was needed, so we will have burgers again tonight.  Without bread.  

I have not been to Norfolk.  I dont eat tofu.  Lucky for me I am allergic to soy products.

6e628bca3bed16dee91bbc30e867d51b.png

989db1df5b4987ee5abdd78352cb75ca.jpg

I got the flea meds on 3 out of 4 cats last night.  Bob took one look at what i was doing and went into major hiding.

Having had two torn rotator cuffs, with PT no surgery, one broken left elbow and one pinched nerve in the right one, my hands and wrists are going numb.  My bones tell me when it is going to rain, and the metal in my right arm tells me when it is too hot or too cold. I guess my purpose in life is to be a walking barometer.

Have a wonderful day!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

Good morning. It was a foggy start to the day and will get up to 80. I like both brisket and hamburgers but not on the same day. Amnesty International  is an important group that  is undoubtedly busier than ever. Thanks Debbie, aka Deddie, @dfish, for the suggestions to make mealtimes easier with the tacos.  I ran it by DB and he was enthusiastic for a Taco Tuesday here. He will be with me until tomorrow. 
I like the quote and have not been to the port.

@grapau27, sorry to hear that both of you are not well and hope you feel better soon.

The teenager had a great time at the prom and arrived home as the sun was coming up. DB and I had a good laugh when we ran into him with the dogs. We never would have dared such an audacious move in our youth! 
Take care today. 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2013 Blount cruise from New Orleans to St. Petersburg.  May 28 was a sea day on the Grande Caribe from Carabelle to Tampa:

dusk528.jpg

Roy

• Like 28
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

Good morning from a cloudy and humid central Texas.  There is condensation on the windows again this morning, and it might be foggy like it was yesterday morning.  It is 78F at 7 am and feels like 84F.  The humidity is 88% with a dew point of 74F.  Our predicted high is 83F and rain is in the forecast with thunderstorms.  In fact, we're under a sever thunderstorm watch until 11 am.  I have a follow up dentist appointment at 9 and that's when the thunderstorms begin.  I hope I can get home before it gets too bad.

Well, I goofed again and hit submit instead of loading the multi quotes.  Those will be in the next post.

436240679_321115247665022_1593836261141902894_n.jpg.5b560c3a14d15be3b8f49631b26eb3e1.jpg

437357398_7552999641412469_5656803852226852801_n.jpg.73d78a7030e091fb38a7ea8550b68aff.jpg

442445024_427350970262730_8154637047073608844_n.jpg.48079f944706b5174894313a7565c030.jpg

445220392_10229218651125159_8529581525215924654_n.jpg.25b353356282e31f7784cdb5f3da4dc2.jpg

442494069_474261175131112_8030727454500991786_n.jpg.1d90afe5168c2ef274fa3a25c2e41e6d.jpg

445369518_8261844787162144_9169722339908209864_n.jpg.a4fcb61fcda3e72dbde4edabf3d1744f.jpg

Lenda

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 17
  • Haha 16

Good morning Dailyites from an eerily calm, quiet, Georgetown. As Lenda mentioned, condensation covering our windows makes it look even more gloomier. 

Graham, I hope you and your sweet Pauline make a quick turn around and feel better soon. 

Sandi, darn it. I wish you would have better weather so you can enjoy your ports. How is your cold?

Thank you all for sharing the beautiful pictures. 

Prayers for Jacqui, Tana, Chuck, Maurice, and Vanessa's BFF (wish we could call him by his first name) and those suffering from pain.

Many Americans are still without power, home damages, still under severe weather warnings. One heck of a tornado season!

Last night as I went to the pool, there was a neighborhood BBQ party, not my neighborhood. But they invited me to have a brat, burger, hot dog, or pulled pork sandwich. Very nice of them,  but I passed. 

This morning MSH has labs, then we will go for breakfast. Our sweet house helper will be here cleaning. Oliver loves her and "helps" by taking her rags, sponges, dust cloths etc and buries them in his bed. I am always checking his beds. He sneaks in crickets, stones, sticks and a stalk from my basil plant..

Sending each of you blessings. Be kind!

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Good morning all! Woke to thunder and lightning this morning. Power has "blinked" a few times. This part of Oklahoma has certainly had it's share of storms this year. Will visit doctor today to find out if I need another back surgery. Will avoid if possible. Love the wine, bottle in my fridge right now.

Have a wonderful day everyone. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

Amnesty International does good work, and they have their work cutout for them these days.  We enjoy a good hamburger and a good smoked brisket.

The Robert Byrne quote is very good.

We'll skip the meal.  Tacos are best with beef, but the shrimp tacos on BHBs are good too.  We'll also skip the drink and the wine.

We've driven through Norfolk to get to other places, but have never spent any time there.

This day in 1936 was the beginning of the computer age.

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you for today's feet reports and daily.

2 nice meat days and an important one with amnesty international.

Good quote.

Will give today's food and drink a miss.

I hope everyone is well.

Pauline and I have been poorly for a few days.

Best wishes to y'all for a wonderful day.

Screenshot_20240528_111941.jpg

Graham, I hope you and Pauline are feeling better soon.  Thanks for the information about Amnesty International.

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  It’s Tuesday and that means we’re in Arhus, Denmark.  It’s been pouring rain all morning so I guess my plans to see Arhus again are rapidly fading away.  I refuse to go out to stroll through the city with it raining this hard, even with a huge orange HAL umbrella.  Temperature is 57.

I texted DS yesterday to see where in the world he was and he stated they’d just landed in Cabo.  Oh! It occurred to me their 24th wedding anniversary is in a week and perhaps with travels to soccer tournaments just finishing and coming again in June he wanted to fit in a special trip for them in between.  He took her to Madrid in the spring break time period but he is very thoughtful and doesn’t let a special event pass.  Livin’ the good life!

Sandi, I hope the rain lets up and you can go ashore.  I hope your DS and DDIL have a great time in Cabo.

1 hour ago, Mr. Boston said:

Good morning everyone.  It’s gray and 65F here.  A glum day to be flying to Montreal.  Can’t figure out why I woke up so early unless my subconscious was telling me to finish packing.

I think all three days are fine to celebrate especially Amnesty International.  All humans deserve basic rights.

The quote is nice and inspiring.

No to the meal and drink suggestions.

I have not been to today’s port.

Prayers for those on our prayer list.  Cheers to those who are celebrating happy events today!

I hope you have a safe and smooth flight today.  Enjoy Montreal before your cruise.

1 hour ago, summer slope said:

Once I've finished laughing, here is today's drink.

Duck Fart cocktail:

A Duck Fart is a layered shot with Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream and whiskey..
They say that the Duck Fart shot is to Alaska what the Mai Tai is to Hawaii, or the margarita is to Mexico.
Said to have originated in a bar in Alaska on a slow night when the bartender and an older woman were testing recipes. The woman drank a few here of these and then came up with the name “Duck Fart”.
The rest of the story goes that the women had some, well, gassiness about her that she was quite noisy about. Sooooo you can visualize the rest.
Ingredients:
1/2 oz. Kailua coffee liqueur
1/2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
1/2 Oz. Crown Royal Blended Canadian Whiskey
Directions:
Pour a measure of Kahlúa into the bottom of a shot glass
Carefully pour the Bailey's on top as the middle layer
Using an upside-down bar spoon, pour the Crown Royal on top of the layers in the glass
Take the entire shot in a single drink

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 6.27.13 AM.png

Dixie, I laughed at the name of the drink and the tory behind it.  Thanks for the information.

48 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Thank you for today’s FR & D, Rich! Another spectacular morning here. The morning marine layer really enhanced the sunrise. Bindi & I had an extra long walk. Lots of deer out & about. The fawns are getting big!

Vanessa, thank you for keeping up with all of us. Hope BFF is managing. Love to read about your progress. 

Gym, Bindi walks, chores & pool time. My turn to host dinner Saturday, so I am working on the menu.

Has anyone air fried salmon? I have a couple of recipes that sound interesting, but I don’t want the salmon to be dry. 

IMG_2775.jpeg.1b4b3ef3d8bc68ce40ca7fe5d4e1d1ab.jpeg

IMG_2826.jpeg.20c736702c6a74afac5d0c0ff1295bcb.jpeg

IMG_2744.jpeg.0e9f1b51e0503a11fe56e4436c72a9f7.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. @grapau27 Graham sorry to read that you & Pauline haven’t been well. Hope you both recover quickly. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating!

May we each find a reason to smile today. 

Domaine Delaporte 2020 La Côte d'Amigny Sauvignon Blanc (Sancerre)

This Sancerre sounds delightful. Perfect for a hot Summer evening. Lots of consumer fans. Widely available. Online prices start at $29.97.

Winemaker Notes

Pale gold with green hints. Very expressive, intense, and complex nose with boxwood, rhubarb, blackcurrant, kiwi fragrances, and light vegetal touch (marigold). The entry is soft and round—bright freshness on the palate, delicate and lively purity. Well balanced and harmonious, it ends with a clean lingering finish.

As a young wine, it is a superb aperitif served at 10°C and a marvelous companion for shellfish. After a few months of maturation, it becomes excellent with Asian dishes, fish dishes, sushi, grilled, or fish with a sauce. Also very good with roasted white meats and poultry. This wine should be served between 10 and 13°C (50-55°F).

• 90Wine Enthusiast
    Smooth and ripe, this wine balances yellow fruits with red apples, supplemented by the tangy acidity of a young wine. The edgy aftertaste will soften well. Drink from 2023.

Ann, I cook salmon in the air fryer as well as all my fish.  I have an air fryer that has a door and shelves, not a basket.  I cook the salmon at 400 degrees, and the time depends on the thickness of the fillet, but generally about 12 minutes.  Most of the time the salmon is moist, but it only takes a few seconds to go from done to dry.  I put olive oil on both side, and on the top, salt, pepper and teriyaki sauce.

41 minutes ago, kazu said:

Good Tuesday morning all.  Thanks for our Daily Rich and thanks to Vanessa, Debbie, Ann & Dixie.  

Nice collection of days.  Amnesty International is very worthy of celebration.  Interesting quote by Byrne and true in many respects. And yay, a white wine 🙂 

It’s raining here as forecast but that’s ok since it’s a day full of appointments for a good portion of it.   And I need a break.  My foot and legs aren’t happy although I didn’t accomplish near what I would have if i were 100% yesterday.  Not sure how long it will take to finish at the rate I am going 😢 Oh well.  Postponed an appointment tomorrow that wasn’t urgent until next week in the hopes of getting something done tomorrow IF it’s nice.  My progress is sort of like my cleaning sometimes.

IMG_1669.jpeg.73dadf46afd76a1729eb84bb78d3514f.jpeg

In between, I frantically tried to keep up with spread sheet changes for my roll call.  Busy bunch 😉 

Wonder of wonders, I got the call for the catscan - it’s not until the middle of June, though.  Glad the doctor’s and sugeon’s requests were both marked urgent.  Wonder how long it takes when it’s not?  

@ger_77 this is Jose’s gadget.  You can turn it upside down and kneel (not me) or sit on it.  It does have a cushion.  

IMG_1846.thumb.jpeg.4ae7a9653297d623a838a9cc7a18a48a.jpeg

I laughed when he bought it as he used it a total of one time.  Jose rarely weeded in my gardens.  But, at least it is letting me sit for some things to take the pressure and pain off my foot and legs.

@Vict0riann prayers, that your biopsies are negative, Ann 🙏 

@Haljo1935 Best wishes for you eye appointment today and procedure.

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, pain, grief, health problems, worries and those that need them.  🙏. Cheers to those celebrating and cruising 🥂 

IMG_2443.thumb.jpeg.b08d46f7f295df8e7cd67d93d15b0a2d.jpeg

Jacqui, I hope your appointments go well.  Be careful driving in the rain.  I'm glad you finally have a CT scan scheduled.

12 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

It’s a beautiful day on the Greek Island of Corfu. Rode up the East coast to the Northern coast and back to ship. Port is busy with Sun Princess and a Viking ship. Had a nice lunch of Greek Salad, olives, fried anchovies and of course wine.

Tonight is White Night so there will be a buffet and party pool side.

Last night we dined with 3 of the gal singers and dancer. Interesting to hear of their adventures after a nine month contract. They are finished and will soon be going home.

Tomorrow is a sea day before Venice and the start of our last segment.

Thanks for the featured reports and post. Quick healing for those in need. Bruce

image.thumb.jpeg.5af558870d5b76d6dcc8cac46d3dc510.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.042d622f25db2bba68a99edd045b11a4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ccce260ac93d59ce027cc2411751dae8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f66c4705953a267c20ee8610c22ad6c8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.090a2d8ce7623067b99b04890d1d5682.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.290fec41ce35faa92029a11eca618d0d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0dc93d92ae1bdc1d3149a32f289f7892.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0db1fc861da3b51008a475ac4d5dc4e4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3a5ec73e2f5c9d1a4bf22f273075cba3.jpeg

Bruce, thanks for the pictures of Corfu.  We always enjoy the island.  I'm glad you will get into Venice.

11 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Good Tuesday Morning Dailyites!  Temps on the computers say 68 and sunny.  Yesterday before I went off to the store the computer said 70 something, I got in the car, and the car thermometer said 63, and it felt like 63.  I did work yesterday, even got a very decent sale-sold premium seats, but the person paid with a split pay, so it didnt show up as a sale.  

This morning we are taking "the four" (as the vets office refers to the kittens) for their second drs appointment.  Very exciting!  They now all have names, so they wont be listed as Kitten 1, Kitten 2, etc.

I am taking off from one of the jobs today, as there are errands to run after the vet appointment.

We did have burgers last night, with bean and vinegar coleslaw.  My neighbor did not try the coleslaw. But she did eat the beans.  DH ate the coleslaw and didnt eat the beans. I took a little of each, and ate my burger with the bread with a knife and fork, so it all got mixed up together. Pretty good that way.  But I bought more ground sirloin than what was needed, so we will have burgers again tonight.  Without bread.  

I have not been to Norfolk.  I dont eat tofu.  Lucky for me I am allergic to soy products.

6e628bca3bed16dee91bbc30e867d51b.png

989db1df5b4987ee5abdd78352cb75ca.jpg

I got the flea meds on 3 out of 4 cats last night.  Bob took one look at what i was doing and went into major hiding.

Having had two torn rotator cuffs, with PT no surgery, one broken left elbow and one pinched nerve in the right one, my hands and wrists are going numb.  My bones tell me when it is going to rain, and the metal in my right arm tells me when it is too hot or too cold. I guess my purpose in life is to be a walking barometer.

Have a wonderful day!

Annie, congratulations on the sale.  Good luck with the four kittens at the vet today.

8 minutes ago, smitty34877 said:

Good morning. It was a foggy start to the day and will get up to 80. I like both brisket and hamburgers but not on the same day. Amnesty International  is an important group that  is undoubtedly busier than ever. Thanks Debbie, aka Deddie, @dfish, for the suggestions to make mealtimes easier with the tacos.  I ran it by DB and he was enthusiastic for a Taco Tuesday here. He will be with me until tomorrow. 
I like the quote and have not been to the port.

@grapau27, sorry to hear that both of you are not well and hope you feel better soon.

The teenager had a great time at the prom and arrived home as the sun was coming up. DB and I had a good laugh when we ran into him with the dogs. We never would have dared such an audacious move in our youth! 
Take care today. 

Terry, I'm glad the teenager had fun at the prom.  Enjoy your time with your DB.

Lenda

• Like 26
  • Thanks 5

37 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good morning from a cloudy and humid central Texas.  There is condensation on the windows again this morning, and it might be foggy like it was yesterday morning.  It is 78F at 7 am and feels like 84F.  The humidity is 88% with a dew point of 74F.  Our predicted high is 83F and rain is in the forecast with thunderstorms.  In fact, we're under a sever thunderstorm watch until 11 am.  I have a follow up dentist appointment at 9 and that's when the thunderstorms begin.  I hope I can get home before it gets too bad.

Well, I goofed again and hit submit instead of loading the multi quotes.  Those will be in the next post.

436240679_321115247665022_1593836261141902894_n.jpg.5b560c3a14d15be3b8f49631b26eb3e1.jpg

437357398_7552999641412469_5656803852226852801_n.jpg.73d78a7030e091fb38a7ea8550b68aff.jpg

442445024_427350970262730_8154637047073608844_n.jpg.48079f944706b5174894313a7565c030.jpg

445220392_10229218651125159_8529581525215924654_n.jpg.25b353356282e31f7784cdb5f3da4dc2.jpg

442494069_474261175131112_8030727454500991786_n.jpg.1d90afe5168c2ef274fa3a25c2e41e6d.jpg

445369518_8261844787162144_9169722339908209864_n.jpg.a4fcb61fcda3e72dbde4edabf3d1744f.jpg

Lenda

Ms Crystal, How did you get a photo of my chicken coop?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

oops - Iquick post - hearing out - I forgot to ask ….

Does anyone know if the ships have Mexican Train game boards on board?

Our roll call member who was going to bring it had to cancel and I have a  group of people on my roll call that want to play.  Thanks if anyone happens to know.  the ship is Oosterdam.

• Like 15

New alert came in while I was reading the FR&D updates; luckily it should expire in an hour and I don't leave for Dr until after 12.

This weather is crazy - hope everyone stays safe.

20240528_080654.thumb.jpg.399b7554097b71fd2f239d0043f6c1f6.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

Greetings from Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland. 

Nieuw Statendam is here today, not Lerwick where we were yesterday. It is sunny, shocking, and cool ofcourse, and quite pleasant. The new Queen Anne is in port with us. She looks beautiful and much like us! Check her out. What is the small funnel like between her forecastle and funnel?

20240528_070504.jpg

20240528_083935.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

@kazuHere is a list of games that are on the Koningsdam provided by @Crew News for someone who asked on my January Roll Call. Can you play Mexican Train with regular dominoes?

Board games currently available:

• Chess
  • Checkers
  • Clue
  • Shut the Box
  • Trivial Pursuit
  • Parcheesi
  • Apples to Apples
  • Scattegories
  • Taboo
  • The Game of Life
  • Stratego
  • Pictionary
  • Dominoes
  • Sorry
  • Boggle
  • Cranium
  • Scrabble
  • Mah Jong
  • Balderdash
  • Connect 4
  • Jenga
  • Battleship
  • Settlers of Catan
  • puzzles

Thanks to all who post on the Daily.  Positive thoughts to those who need them.  Cheers to those celebrating.

Edited by 0106
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 2

Joy @Seasick Sailor my cold is doing well. I don’t even cough much these days. Mostly clearing of sinuses. My tummy has its up days and down days though. I’m trying to eat light meals as too much rich food and alcohol disturbs me. Maybe just potato soup for dinner. I even skip dessert!!😧

Sending my best wishes to you and Allen!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2