Can you buy Tim Tams in USA?

Eileen, it's really all your fault. Hiding them in the freezer was a great idea, but now I only have two left. Wonder what happened to them. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I just sent Pepperidge Farm an email inquiring as to where I can purchase them locally. Like I really need to do that. :eek:

Well Pia unfortunately there is a Pepperidge Farm store about a mile from my office.:D I went there today & got a box. They are TimTams but unfortunately they only had the chocolate not the caramel- $2.99. At least if I get them there I avoid the Australian licorice.:rolleyes:

Yes - I finally have 4 boxes of these wonderful bisquits in my hot little hands and directly on the way to my hips:D Two Chocolate and two mint.

Pia posted the pictures and there they were - just waiting to go home with me. I am in love:)

Thank you Billie and Charlie's Mum for bringing these treasures to my attention. Who knew that a simple inquiry could change so many lives???

Don't knock it until you try it. :rolleyes::eek::D

Kinda like choc covered licorice!

sigh...I LOVE hot buttered salted popcorn mixed with Smarties :)

I will be looking for chocolate covered licorice here in Victoria, I am assuming the black type??

I will be looking for chocolate covered licorice here in Victoria, I am assuming the black type??

It was discussed earlier in this thread and it was red. :eek:

Smarties/popcorn are excellent seperate but never never together. :p

this thread has been around for awhile now, and I decided to click on

it and have learned a lot about Tim Tam's. Went to Cost Plus 2 miles

from my house and found them under the Arnott's name. They look

good, but unfortunately I'm on a diet....

Yes - I finally have 4 boxes of these wonderful bisquits in my hot little hands and directly on the way to my hips:D Two Chocolate and two mint.

Pia posted the pictures and there they were - just waiting to go home with me. I am in love:)

Thank you Billie and Charlie's Mum for bringing these treasures to my attention. Who knew that a simple inquiry could change so many lives???

My pleasure, we in Australia are not a selfish bunch, we like to share!!!!! Enjoy your "bickies"! (Aussie slang for biscuits - or cookies to you Americans)

Edited by Billy and Charlie's Mum

Yes, I like the black licorice best, however, the raspberry or red licorice is also a favourite of mine.

Yes Keith' date=' but that is because the writer couldn't find the black one so settled for the red.[/quote']

That was me. They only had red; no black. Not sure if I would even buy black, since I prefer red even w/o the chocolate on top. BTW, that disappeared from my frig too. :confused:

I love TimTams but normally I'm such a "cookie snob' that I wouldn't eat one unless it was homemade. My husband just shakes his head, smiles & eats another one.

Pia the pagkage I got at Peperidge Farms yesterday had 3 different flavors inside- Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate & the White which I know you said you didn't care for. Guess I'll have to go to World Market for the caramel. :p:DTomorrow on my day off.

I love TimTams but normally I'm such a "cookie snob' that I wouldn't eat one unless it was homemade. My husband just shakes his head, smiles & eats another one.

Pia the pagkage I got at Peperidge Farms yesterday had 3 different flavors inside- Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate & the White which I know you said you didn't care for. Guess I'll have to go to World Market for the caramel. :p:DTomorrow on my day off.

Nope. No white for me. And if you recall, they didn't have caramel either. I'm not going near that place. I leave on the 5th for 5 weeks; cruise ship will play enough havoc with weight control. I don't need to add insult to injury. I will buy the cookies after we get back. Right now my weight is almost where I want it and my willpower is raging. :D

I just received this from Pepperidge Farms in response to my email. Hopefully this means it will be sold in our regular grocery store. I'll be watching for it. :)

We're pleased to advise you that our Pepperidge Farm Tim Tams should be available in stores again toward the end of this year.

Ms Pia xxxxxxxx, we received your message and appreciate your taking the time to contact Pepperidge Farm.

I just received this from Pepperidge Farms in response to my email. Hopefully this means it will be sold in our regular grocery store. I'll be watching for it. :)

We're pleased to advise you that our Pepperidge Farm Tim Tams should be available in stores again toward the end of this year.

Ms Pia xxxxxxxx, we received your message and appreciate your taking the time to contact Pepperidge Farm.

I wonder what all these stores are thinking with the sudden influx of questions about Tim Tams LOL:D

I have to say... after reading this thread for the last few weeks...I was VERY intrigued by these cookies... so as I drove past a Cost Plus World Market on Monday...I decided to turn in and see if I could find these notorious cookies... found the caramel tim tams and the mint flavored ones..but the original flavor was sold out! :eek: humm...I wonder why....*cough cruise critic cough*;)

needless to say... there are only 2 caramel and 4 mint cookies left... and it's only been 2 days... :o

I have to say... after reading this thread for the last few weeks...I was VERY intrigued by these cookies... so as I drove past a Cost Plus World Market on Monday...I decided to turn in and see if I could find these notorious cookies... found the caramel tim tams and the mint flavored ones..but the original flavor was sold out! :eek: humm...I wonder why....*cough cruise critic cough*;)

needless to say... there are only 2 caramel and 4 mint cookies left... and it's only been 2 days... :o

And I never saw the caramel, which I would have bought in a heartbeat. My next scavenger hunt will be to find them. The originals were delicious.

And I never saw the caramel, which I would have bought in a heartbeat. My next scavenger hunt will be to find them. The originals were delicious.

Orginal ones are good BUT caramel ones????? I HIDE them from my family!!!!

>>>Smarties/popcorn are excellent seperate but never

never together. :p <<

You have to try them together.....I have turned many non-believers into saying, "OMG this is good!!!" :D

Orginal ones are good BUT caramel ones????? I HIDE them from my family!!!!

>>>Smarties/popcorn are excellent seperate but never

never together. :p <<

You have to try them together.....I have turned many non-believers into saying, "OMG this is good!!!" :D

OK Quincytoo. I will be in Vancouver on September 21st; it's a port stop, so timing is crucial. Would you like to bring some to the ship, or its environs? Caramel Tim Tams and popcorn sounds yummy.