Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

You are correct the prices I stated are per person. I should also state that the prices I stated were for an inside stateroom on deck 8 of the Silhouette.

question: For those that have booked, what are the savings or is it the "123 Go" promotion that we will be offered? Thanks.

Whew! :D

Pricing looks similar to 2015 Europe; I was not expecting a decrease.

Yes, the prices are comparable to last years (about 3-6 months out from cruise), but I was just expecting the start out pricing to be a little less. Never booked this far out. I was under the impression that the early bird received a better price and choice locations...and then the pricing goes up...and then down again with limited choices of staterooms. We have booked so many cruises about 3-6 months out, and then turn around and see the prices plummet soon before the cruise. We thought we would book ahead this time, but have decided not to based on the start out pricing.

Whew! :D

Yes, the prices are comparable to last years (about 3-6 months out from cruise), but I was just expecting the start out pricing to be a little less. Never booked this far out. I was under the impression that the early bird received a better price and choice locations...and then the pricing goes up...and then down again with limited choices of staterooms. We have booked so many cruises about 3-6 months out, and then turn around and see the prices plummet soon before the cruise. We thought we would book ahead this time, but have decided not to based on the start out pricing.

I will be waiting, these offer prices are too high for now and more research is required before booking something almost 33% than expected.:(

This is the first time that I have booked using the "prerelease" and it was very easy. I booked the October 2016 Relection TA. The prices was slightly higher than the October 2015 Silhouette TA.

I do not really understand all the earlier complaining. There was no need to call the Captain Club to get the details/pricing. All the information was loaded on the Celebrity website last night. I was actually able to put a cabin on hold late last night. I actually cancelled and rebooked on the phone this morning because I wanted to use an open passage. My Open passage was not assigned to my TA, so I decided to book it and then transfer it later.

Is this year's process different than last year's process?

I will just keep an eye on any special deals offered between now and final payment.

The bottom line is that I saw all the details in advance and did not need to ask the CC rep while I was on the phone. IMO Celebrity did a great job on the roll out.

Strange, they are not on the Canadian site yet, especially the Eclipse

For some reason you have to look at Eclipse based on dates you want to sail, it won't come up if you just look for Transatlantics. I found it by selecting Eclipse and the dates of April 2016 to May 2016 and the TA and a few others popped up just fine....weird...same thing happened with Eclipse on the Spring 2015 TA....

Unfortunately the itinerary for the April 2016 Eclipse is really inferior to the 2015 one....at least it seems that way to me....:rolleyes:

Is this year's process different than last year's process? .

Yes it was different. Last year you had to call the morning of the release to obtain the itineraries and pricing since nothing was available online.

This rollout was a great improvement.

I think the prices seem about the same, the only thing I think is that the itineries are very similar to this year and next year. Not many new ones, and also while I know the shorter itineries allow more people to travel there are not many 14 night ones anymore.

How do you get the one category captains club upgrade using the web site? I would think you would have to talk to a person and ask for it as it is not automatic.

That seems to be correct. I put a courtesy hold late last night and got a call from Celebrity this morning. The X rep told me about the upgrade and reduced my price to reflect it. He said you won't see it on the website (or get it if you book through the website).

I will be waiting, these offer prices are too high for now and more research is required before booking something almost 33% than expected.:(

Definately looking at other lines. Have August 2015 8 night Ffjords cruise booked, the same 2016 cruise would cost us more for an oceanview than we have paid for concierge for 2015. :(

This is the first time that I have booked using the "prerelease" and it was very easy. I booked the October 2016 Relection TA. The prices was slightly higher than the October 2015 Silhouette TA.

I do not really understand all the earlier complaining. There was no need to call the Captain Club to get the details/pricing. All the information was loaded on the Celebrity website last night. I was actually able to put a cabin on hold late last night. I actually cancelled and rebooked on the phone this morning because I wanted to use an open passage. My Open passage was not assigned to my TA, so I decided to book it and then transfer it later.

Is this year's process different than last year's process?

I will just keep an eye on any special deals offered between now and final payment.

The bottom line is that I saw all the details in advance and did not need to ask the CC rep while I was on the phone. IMO Celebrity did a great job on the roll out.

Yes, after reading so many anxious posts, I was surprised at how easy the booking was today. I never had to wait long on the phone, and I called back several times. So, happy to easily book a 2016 cruise! Wondering if things were more difficult last year? And, of course, this year they had a early release too.

Hi,

I am interested in this cruise (July 1 2016 Constellation) as advertised as a Signature Event Sailing The Running of the Bulls. In your opinion would going to this festival be offered as part of the cruise or priced as an extra excursion? The celebrity agent did not have an answer, she said to check back. (they should have this information before they release the descriptions imo!).

http://www.celebritycruises.com/cruises/cruise-package-CS13M055?packageid=CS13M055&dest=EUROP&shipCode=CS&shipName=Celebrity-Constellation&applyCriteria=false&sailDate=1160701&cabincls=BALCONY&promoType=

Yes, after reading so many anxious posts, I was surprised at how easy the booking was today. I never had to wait long on the phone, and I called back several times. So, happy to easily book a 2016 cruise! Wondering if things were more difficult last year? And, of course, this year they had a early release too.

Definitely more difficult last year. There were no proper itineraries until they went on sale to the general public so you really had no idea what was being offered.

There have been a number of posts expressing the view that prices are substantially higher for 2016 cruises, which on an initial view seems accurate.

However we have just booked a mid June 14 day Baltic cruise on the Eclipse which is almost identical to one we did in 2013; and the price, after factoring in all the offers, works out at £76pp higher for the 2016 cruise, which is an increase of only 4.6%.

So not really a massive increase, but it will be interesting to see how these prices progress up to the cruise date; so far our experience has been that we have never seen our launch prices bettered, for the same grade.

Yeah! My April 2016 cruise is booked! So easy, my travel agent is awesome. Thanks Heather! We are doing the Transatlantic that leaves on April 15th from Florida to Spain. I got the A1 catagory cabins that I wanted for the price of the A2 on Deck 11, 1605 & 1610. I'm surprising my parents with an Aqua cabin and the ability to dine in Blu. Countdown 17 months!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

For some reason you have to look at Eclipse based on dates you want to sail, it won't come up if you just look for Transatlantics. I found it by selecting Eclipse and the dates of April 2016 to May 2016 and the TA and a few others popped up just fine....weird...same thing happened with Eclipse on the Spring 2015 TA....

Unfortunately the itinerary for the April 2016 Eclipse is really inferior to the 2015 one....at least it seems that way to me....:rolleyes:

I can see the spring 2016 TA for Eclipse when I did a search for transatlantics, but not the fall 2016. All but the Eclipse show up. When I did a search just for dates (Sept-Oct 2016) for Eclipse the last date for Eclipse is Oct 16th Spain & Canary Islands Cruise.

Hi,

I am interested in this cruise (July 1 2016 Constellation) as advertised as a Signature Event Sailing The Running of the Bulls. In your opinion would going to this festival be offered as part of the cruise or priced as an extra excursion? The celebrity agent did not have an answer, she said to check back. (they should have this information before they release the descriptions imo!).

http://www.celebritycruises.com/cruises/cruise-package-CS13M055?packageid=CS13M055&dest=EUROP&shipCode=CS&shipName=Celebrity-Constellation&applyCriteria=false&sailDate=1160701&cabincls=BALCONY&promoType=

Agreed.