Molecular Bar to be replaced with World Class Bar

pretty princess

It means that all of the good names were taken.

As my grandchild's friend said when asked why she named her doll "no name", she said all the good names "were tookin". She is a very bright child but was frustrated with naming her doll. Maybe that was the case with Celebrity and the World Class Bar.

I guess you didn't get the joke. The initials actually stood for. "If I Tell You What This Means You Will Have To Leave A Tip". IITYWTMYWHTLT.

The pub I used to go to years ago in PoCo had a sign over the bar WYBMABIITY which worked as it had nothing to do with tips. It was just between us regulars lol Since then I have got pretty good at decoding them in other establishments lol

The pub I used to go to years ago in PoCo had a sign over the bar WYBMABIITY which worked as it had nothing to do with tips. It was just between us regulars lol Since then I have got pretty good at decoding them in other establishments lol

I grew up in PoCo :)

Would You By Me A Beer If I Tell You?

Well, there goes MY reason for upgrading my drink package.

You never know you might love drinks at the new bar even more...

You won't find a bigger fan of the molecular bar then me and as I'm on the eclipse in 2 weeks I'm a bit gutted I'm not going to get to enjoy my fav drinks, but I'm going to give it a go and see what's on offer...

If your so upset about it... Simple... Cancel the upgrade and enjoy the limited drinks on offer with the classic package!

You never know you might love drinks at the new bar even more...

You won't find a bigger fan of the molecular bar then me and as I'm on the eclipse in 2 weeks I'm a bit gutted I'm not going to get to enjoy my fav drinks, but I'm going to give it a go and see what's on offer...

If your so upset about it... Simple... Cancel the upgrade and enjoy the limited drinks on offer with the classic package!

Will you please comment back on here about the different drinks?

Thank you

Certainly the molecular bar inspired some to upgrade to or buy the premium drink package.....but in my experience it's never really been crowded (and I'm being kind). Perhaps those folks won't upgrade/buy the premium drink package....but there will be others who love the new bar and upgrade just to drink at that bar. It's probably (or at least hopefully to celebrity) at least a wash. I didn't realize (really didn't care) that the molecular bar was a franchise...but from fidelity's viewpoint, I guess they got a better financial deal from Diagio so financially it's a plus to them.

Until we all see and try the new bar...it's hard to comment on whether this is a plus or minus...and of course different folks will have different views on that.

I'll miss the molecular bar...but it's not a show stopper....

Certainly the molecular bar inspired some to upgrade to or buy the premium drink package.....but in my experience it's never really been crowded (and I'm being kind). Perhaps those folks won't upgrade/buy the premium drink package....but there will be others who love the new bar and upgrade just to drink at that bar. It's probably (or at least hopefully to celebrity) at least a wash. I didn't realize (really didn't care) that the molecular bar was a franchise...but from fidelity's viewpoint, I guess they got a better financial deal from Diagio so financially it's a plus to them.

Until we all see and try the new bar...it's hard to comment on whether this is a plus or minus...and of course different folks will have different views on that.

On my Silhouette sailing it was jampacked from open to close every night.

I'm not really excited about the replacement, but I'll withold further judgment until I see the menu and can evaluate if it's worth upgrading to Premium for. The whole reason I upgraded to Premium last time was for the molecular bar. (Although, I did look at a Martini Bar menu last night and some of those look like they might convince me to give the upgrade a shot anyway.)

I agree with this sentiment. Never very busy. I enjoyed a few drinks on occasion but nothing that made me need to go back or upgrade a package.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Very small world. Coquitlam? Or have you crossed the bridge?

Yes, Coquitlam. :)

Christine Francis.....I've spent a lot of time on Locarno Beach. Especially in my UBC days. :D

Sorry for the sidetracking, everyone. Just couldn't resist it. :)

Busy, not busy, crowded, not crowded,......looks like everyone

experienced different things.....for those of you who never see it busy,

there are those of us who enjoy the place almost every night and have

been there when it was very busy.....