No cabin assignment for SOLD OUT ship

PH8

The porters can look up your cabin when you drop off the luggage and apply tags.

Right, but they are sorted before sailing with deals (as you said, they'll offer cash till someone gives up their cabin) - just like the airlines do.

I know all that .........been cruising quite awhile..but hey,thanks for your input..

I booked a cruise last Saturday..took an inside guarantee....waiting for an assignment...there were a few OVs left and one inside......

I watched as every category sold out yesterday morning.

I am wondering if I will get a cabin or maybe they overbooked??:confused:

It is for the BR Feb 4th...only 16 days from now.

Anyone else ever have this situation??

Very bizarre,if you ask me..

Maybe you will get a waterbed........

Picture236-1.jpg

• Haha 1

I know you totally understand GTY and luck of the draw with that. But I can say when we booked the GTY and it never showed paid in full we were assigned the worst room for us. So we opted to pay to upgrade at that point. A bunch in our roll call weren't very happy. ( it happened to quite a few) So if it were me I would just check that your room is showing proper payment.

keep us updated on when you got your cabin assignment. I've never been in your situation and I know I would be fretting big time. I can't imagine dropping my luggage off with a porter and not know where I'm going to sleep!
Not fretting.........I called them and they assured me I would have a cabin........may not be assigned to day of.........oh well,worse situations to be in..

Picture236-1.jpg

Yea,what's with the BABY????????

Maybe they gave your cabin to the people who were linked to your account. Did you take their cruise and now they get to take yours?!?!?:eek::cool::p
hahah..still waiting for those 4 extra points on my account...:p

I know you totally understand GTY and luck of the draw with that. But I can say when we booked the GTY and it never showed paid in full we were assigned the worst room for us. So we opted to pay to upgrade at that point. A bunch in our roll call weren't very happy. ( it happened to quite a few) So if it were me I would just check that your room is showing proper payment.
It is paid in full.....At this late date,if it wasn't,it would be cancelled..

Not fretting.........I called them and they assured me I would have a cabin........may not be assigned to day of.........oh well,worse situations to be in..

My thoughts too. The baby certainly stands out in this picture. Hopefully no floaters in there too.

We sail on Oasis on the 30th of this month and I booked a guarantee cabin about a month ago. I only received our cabin assignment late yesterday afternoon. With the exception of a few suites, our sailing has been sold out for a few weeks and I couldn't understand why it was taking so long. :confused: Hopefully you'll find out in the next week or so. I've never booked a guarantee cabin before (and likely won't do it again). The suspense is just too much! :D I was figuring we'd have to wait till we got to Port Everglades to find out! :)

I also sail on oasis next sat, I book ocean guarantee but get my state room last week. I get upgrade to superior ocean view balcony room. I am not sure your membership status has anything to do with the room assignment. I book my cruise around xmas . It is upgrade for us and I think I will do it again for fully book cruise to get upgrade :)

Is that a baby in a solarium hot tub?!? Lol!

I think that the woman on the left just gave birth....:D :D :D

Picture236-1.jpg

I think that the woman on the left just gave birth....:D :D :D

And that at is just another reason why I don't go into the human soup pool.:D

MM, that is a funny pic and comment.

Edited by A&L_Ont

And that at is just another reason why I don't go into the human soup pool.:D

MM, that is a funny pic and comment.

That appears to be a solarium hot tub. I can't believe people weren't rioting on the ship. You and I have something else in common I see. I never get into one of those things either.:rolleyes: