Over the door organzier

JABrown104

I guess I am the only one that loves it. It keeps everything we need at easy reach without the clutter. I would not think of cruising without it. To each his own.

Agree and use mine. Got it at the goodwill with deep pockets and hang it on the back of bathroom door with those removable hooks that do no damage. It keeps toiletries off the counter and at your fingertips. Works great for us. Different strokes for different folks!

How many actually use the over the door organizer? From what I can tell from pictures there are storage selves on the mirror in the bathrooms.

Never took one, never used one, never missed one.

Travelled once me, the gorgeous Mrs Gut and our daughter (at the time about 25) now if ever there was gonna be too much junk in the bathroom, this'd me it. Still had enough space for all their junk.

Never used one on any line I've been on. But, I've only been on Carnival, NCL, and Princess. There has always been plenty of storage for me. And, as stated earlier, just more stuff to drag along.

Unfortunately for me....I am a stuffoholic! The organizer supports my addiction!

Agree and use mine. Got it at the goodwill with deep pockets and hang it on the back of bathroom door with those removable hooks that do no damage. It keeps toiletries off the counter and at your fingertips. Works great for us. Different strokes for different folks!

How does it hang if you remove the hooks?

Have to admit I loved ours on the last cruise...I actually have it hanging now to organize some of the things we plan on taking, so I'll just pull it off the door, fold it and pack it flat. I don't think it takes up much room at all, and love having a place to organize things off of the counters and easy to see and find. But as someone else says, to each their own...