How often do you get Princess emails?

Flafun888

Just wondering - I registered on website to receive offers. Twice. I've sailed with them before. I'm in their loyalty club. But I never seem to get any emails. (And yes...I've checked spam folder and deliverability - neither are issues.)

Celebrity emails me at least twice/week.

I'm hoping to book as soon as Princess May-July 2018 itineraries are released, but it's a pain to keep checking the site - figured they may announce this via email.

Can anyone tell me how often you receive promo emails from them?

Sometimes twice a week, sometimes twice a month.

There was one yesterday...nice pricing for west coast trips sailing within the next month or two.

If you think you aren't receiving the notices that you would like, I suggest that you register again....and again.....

Likely you will get what you want, eventually. :cool:

Edited by thinfool

Go to the Princess website and search for different cruises that you may be interested in. Save them to your wish list. Soon you will start to get emails from them with great offers. If I have cruises booked far out I seem to get emails more often with great deals. That's how we booked our upcoming Panama cruise. It was under a Pack and Go deal. I won't get any emails for a while since I have the upcoming cruise and one in October.

Never hear a word about 'specials/ drop and go deals directly from Princess, but get a few in relation to current booked cruises. I suspect only those who have no bookings receive them :rolleyes:

Our TA sends flash fares (a cut rate after final payment) every other week. I'd love to take advantage of these one day.

Edited by Kinkacruiser

Never hear a word about 'specials/ drop and go deals directly from Princess, but get a few in relation to current booked cruises. I suspect only those who have no bookings receive them/QUOTE]

We got e-mails and snail mail a couple or three time per week, even during the time leading up the the cruise we were on that ended last week. We also got the usual e-mails about excursions, specialty dining, etc.

I'm still getting the ones about deals.

Almost never. Didn't even get the pre-cruise emails nor the post cruise survey. Yes, they have my email on file because, remarkably, they did manage to email me today about the 'can't miss' excursions for my next cruise. First email I have received in months.

Thanks, everyone! Wow...didn't expect to read so many varying experiences. At least I know I'm not the only one. :)

Like a few posters, I do get snail mail from them at least 1-2x month. It's funny - direct mail is so expensive. One would think they'd rather save that money and email to those specifically requesting that channel as their preferred method.

I like getting mail from them: it's just not the best way to get timely info. Usually, by the time I physically receive the piece, the promotion mentioned has been in effect for weeks.

Thanks again!

I receive lots of emails and quite a few snail mail promotions as well. Yesterday, I received 3 emails from Princess. Today, there was 1 email. Earlier this week I received a snail mail promotion. The frequency of the emails and snail mail promotions does not seem to have anything to do with whether or not we have a cruise booked or not.