Johnny Rockets

With the exception of the Quantum class. JR is $6.95 for all you want including burgers, fries, onion rings and dessert (the hot apple pie is great). Soda is included but shakes (also very good) are extra.

I always add a couple of dollars per person for a tip.

Quantum class is al la carte but they usually have a combo deal which ends up pretty close. Quantum class is a walk up counter as opposed to a sit down restaurant.

I remember when it was $3.95.....times sure have changed!

Johnny Rockets on land is MUCH better than on the ship...they have AWESOME egg-salad sandwiches on land!

I won't eat at the ones on land. Which means the ship broad version is right out

With the exception of the Quantum class. JR is $6.95 for all you want including burgers, fries, onion rings and dessert (the hot apple pie is great). Soda is included but shakes (also very good) are extra.

I always add a couple of dollars per person for a tip.

Quantum class is al la carte but they usually have a combo deal which ends up pretty close. Quantum class is a walk up counter as opposed to a sit down restaurant.

We're usually too full and get our apple pie to go :p

I remember when it was $3.95.....times sure have changed!

Johnny Rockets on land is MUCH better than on the ship...they have AWESOME egg-salad sandwiches on land!

It was free onboard at one time.

Why tip? Would you tip at Burger King?

On most ships, It's a sit down restaurant with a wait staff - that's why I tip.

While the staff gets a portion of the cover charge, I suspect it's very small.

Edited by loudbmw

I would eat a burger from the windjammer over one from Johnny Rockets any day. A group of 13 of us were on freedom of the seas in May and of the ones that tried Johnny Rockets no one liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I didn't care for the burgers at JR, but the fries and onion rings were outstanding! The chocolate shake that my daughter got was so rich we ended up sharing it between the 3 of us. It was one of the best I've ever had.

I didn't really care for my milkshake. The only thing I liked were the fries and even then, I liked the ones from the windjammer better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

do people eat at Johnny rockets ? i was on Voyager of the seas and i was tempted to try but it was empty so i didn't bother .

People have lunch there. It used to be much busier later in the evenings before they started charging. Now it seems that when I walk by later in the evening mostly the only people eating in there are the ship's crew.