Proscuitto?

kruzhappy

I'm trying to decide between Princess or Carnival. When I was on carnival before they had a sliced proscuitto ham for breakfast at the buffet.

Does anyone know if they have this on Princess? Are the officers Italian? That usually is a good sign they have proscuitto!

I'm trying to decide between Princess or Carnival. When I was on carnival before they had a sliced proscuitto ham for breakfast at the buffet.

Does anyone know if they have this on Princess? Are the officers Italian? That usually is a good sign they have proscuitto!

Are you really intending to pick a cruise ship based on the type of cold cuts that they have??

DON

Hi,yes,cotto and crudo.A few captains and senior officers are Italian although I dont think they influence the bulk catering orders,cheers,Brian.

You make your decision based on Proscuitto and Italian Officers?????

You will find the Princess cruise experience and passenger demographic different than the the Carnival one.

Yes. Do you know expensive proscuitto is? I am the president of the International FanHam Association and me and my members think this is very exciting news.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which means you probably won't like the quality served to the masses on cruise ships. Sorry - never heard of the organization you speak of.

Neither has Google, maybe it's the HamFan Association:D

Reading other posts by this person (sorry not sure if you are male or female, kruzhappy) I would say this is a windup:D

Of course. You are right and I fell for it. Doh.

I cruised last year on westerdam and I am vegan. As soon as I board I met with the maitre d and he introduced me to kitchen staff where I explained I was vegan. And I usually explain how this is different from vegetarian. I couldn't have been happier, I was able to choose from many different veg and fruit dishes. I had this delicious peanut and spinach dish that was just divine. I explained I don't like much spice, but I was surprised by the variety. I made sure I was extra nice and asked rather than told them how it was going to be. I played a little dumb and flirty and they exceeded my expectations. For breakfast and lunch I ate from the Lido and also had some room service fruit. The lido even made a couple of fruit smoothies for me. I could live on HAL! I was so happy and impressed.

Either you have fallen off the vegan wagon or you are pulling our collective legs.

• 4 weeks later...
Crew- no, Staff- no, Officers- yes, they can order off of menu, but their standard grub is good

That's not totally correct. Crew no. Staff have 1 dish from mdr available to them but can also eat in the buffet )during certain hours) or other specialty restaurants (they pay the same fee as passengers) officers same as staff except access to mdr menu minus lobster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk