Regal New Look

seafish

seafish PEV webcam shows Regal now at Terminal 21 sporting that new NCL bow look - worth a view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... my bad - that would be Royal - not Regal!

chrysalis Nope...that is the Royal with the new paint job on the bow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep - was working on upcoming Regal cruises just before "my-bad" post - another senior moment - sorry bout that.

Just off the Royal in terminal 21. Regal is in terminal 2 where OUR FREAKING CAR WAS PARKED!

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

Sorry but I had to laugh :D ( Laughing with you not at you ;) )We've been there and done that a couple of times...hope you took advantage of the Princess shuttle back over to Terminal 2.

sporting that new NCL bow look

Its simply a stylized image of the Princess Sea Witch logo. Hardly the "modern art masterpieces" you find on NCL's hulls. (And if you really want to be thankful Princess kept it simple, check out Aida's ships)

fishywood Its simply a stylized image of the Princess Sea Witch logo. Hardly the "modern art masterpieces" you find on NCL's hulls. (And if you really want to be thankful Princess kept it simple, check out Aida's ships)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your wisdom.

Just off the Royal in terminal 21. Regal is in terminal 2 where OUR FREAKING CAR WAS PARKED!

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

This is always a concern since we live within an hour of FLL and drive a lot to the port. We always use a website like CruiseCal to check on what ships are in port the days of embarkation and disembarkation to know what other Princess ships are in those days. If there is more than one, we then call the Harbor Master to see where the ship we are on will be on those days.

If we now realize that we have two different pier locations, we drop the luggage at the ship and go to the other location and park. If we are lucky, they, Princess, will be running a shuttle between the two locations, if not, we grab a cab and return to the ship.

Sounds like a lot of trouble, but it beats schlepping the bags between the two locations and the lost time we could be on the road.

On our upcoming New Year's Eve voyage on the Caribbean, we face this situation with the other ship being the Royal on embarkation day and no other Princess ship when we return. My guess is the Royal gets pier 2 and the Caribbean going to 21 and returning to 2. I have seen occasions when there were two Princess ships at 2 and 4.

If we now realize that we have two different pier locations, we drop the luggage at the ship and go to the other location and park.

I always worry that I will be too clever for my own good, doing that.

What seems to work pretty well....

I will walk off in the first group, and go and fetch the car.

Mrs. Pablo will come out with a color, and have a porter

help with the bags.

As soon as I collect her, we are ready to leave.

stoneharborlady - I guess the cheese stands alone, I really DON'T like it. To me, they have mucked up a gorgeous white classic hull.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...hey stoneharborlady you're not alone - agree - IMO a clean white hull is classy - less is more. It doesn't make it right or wrong but of the over 20 major cruise ship companies only NCL, a little on Disney and now Princess - not even parent company Carnival has chosen to decorate the bow or am I wrong? Won't change my positive opinion or preferred onboard experience of Princess - some will like it some won't.

Just want to know if any one else has a little trouble seeing the Sea Witch. When I look at the bow I first see the blue waves. I have to look for the Sea Witch. Any on else seeing it like me?

The blue waves are the Sea Witch's hair.