Celebrity Edge bookings open March 13th

CRUISEBOY305

I was told 1B, 1A for lower priced balcony categories. AQ was over $6000 for 2. There are insides and O/V but they are not open yet for booking.....very clever. Price for 1B is $3606.84 incl taxes and one perk for 2.

I was told 1B, 1A for lower priced balcony categories. AQ was over $6000 for 2. There are insides and O/V but they are not open yet for booking.....very clever. Price for 1B is $3606.84 incl taxes and one perk.

Yes, I got a nice chuckle out of the CSR when I asked how long would it be before they would be offering at least two (2) perks for Edge bookings... :D

Originally posted by Bo1953 Yes, I got a nice chuckle out of the CSR when I asked how long would it be before they would be offering at least two (2) perks for Edge bookings... :D

I was quoted $1903.42 with tax, per person for an Infinite Veranda, and $1803.42 with tax per person for a standard veranda.

Inside cabins "weren't available yet".

$2,000 (including port fees and taxes) for an A2 upgraded to an A1 w/ Go Better (bev pckg and $300 obc) that's for the April 14, 2019 sailing

Bo

It looks like it WAS possible to get 2 perks.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2470679

........and no more Aqua class. :(

I'm glad the Solstice class is still around.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Someone posted there is still Aqua class.:D

Glad, because I just booked three weeks in A1 on the Edge including the inaugural sailing

I wonder how big the single cabins are and what the pricing for them will be........guess I will be calling them tonight.

Lois...If I get a chance tonight I intend to call about the solo cabins also. In the event I don't get a chance, maybe you could post their response on this thread? I suspect there will only be a few and will go quickly, like they do on Royal's ships with solo balconies.

Lois...If I get a chance tonight I intend to call about the solo cabins also. In the event I don't get a chance, maybe you could post their response on this thread? I suspect there will only be a few and will go quickly, like they do on Royal's ships with solo balconies.

In one of the many articles that have now popped up about the Edge, I read that there are 16 single-accommodation cabins. You would think there would be more!

A lot of it is stuff I expected - not necessarily looked forward to but expected. :(

7 day itineraries, an upgraded and whole separate experience for suites (lounge, pool, dining room and area of the ship) and no more Aqua class. :(

I'm glad the Solstice class is still around.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Someone posted there is still Aqua class.:D

Yes, There is still Aqua. I am booked on the Dec 30th sailing in an aqua class cabin.

MR_T,

thanks for the link to the deck plans! It solved the riddle whether the Retreat would be like NCL/MSC "gated" suite areas including facilities and rooms and it isn't.

There are plenty of suites that don't reside within the Retreat area so you don't have the same atmosphere as the NCL Haven and MSC Yacht Club. Realize that at least NCL has some rooms outside of the Haven, but the majority are within the complex. I do prefer the ship within a ship concept on NCL as opposed to the Edge setup if i am spending this type of money.

It is interesting to see what is in the More to come space on deck 14/15 around the Retreat areas. They are already showing Retreat lounge/restaurant/sundeck so can't be that space.

I know that NCL Bliss is going to have a 2 deck observation lounge in the front with one floor for the Haven guests. Wonder if something like this is coming.

MR_T,

It is interesting to see what is in the More to come space on deck 14/15 around the Retreat areas. They are already showing Retreat lounge/restaurant/sundeck so can't be that space.

I know that NCL Bliss is going to have a 2 deck observation lounge in the front with one floor for the Haven guests. Wonder if something like this is coming.

I'm assuming it's the Spa since the more to come area is behind the solarium and forward near the top of the ship which is usually where the Spa is located.