Sip and Sail has already started (Monday night)

Coral

It's not available here in Arizona yet. Have tried it with saved cruises and with newly searched cruises. I pulled the spreadsheet from the web with the Sip and Sail cruises listed so I know that the ones I looked up were eligible. Will try later tonight!

What is meant by standard balcony? Would obstructed view balconies like those on Regal still be considered a "standard" balcony?

We are currently booked in an obstructed view deluxe balcony and would love for this promo to apply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It does apply. I'm on the West Coast and I just had the Sip and Sail added to my obstructed view deluxe balcony cabins, on two cruises, on the Royal for the Spring of 2019. There was no change in pricing.

It does apply. I'm on the West Coast and I just had the Sip and Sail added to my obstructed view deluxe balcony cabins, on two cruises, on the Royal for the Spring of 2019. There was no change in pricing.

Good to know. I used a FCD to book. Do you know if I would have to cancel entire booking and rebook or can I simply add the S&S promo

To existing booking? I just emailed my TA.

It's not available here in Arizona yet. Have tried it with saved cruises and with newly searched cruises. I pulled the spreadsheet from the web with the Sip and Sail cruises listed so I know that the ones I looked up were eligible. Will try later tonight!

Do you have a link to the spreadsheet that you refer to?

Thanks!

Tom😎

Good to know. I used a FCD to book. Do you know if I would have to cancel entire booking and rebook or can I simply add the S&S promo

To existing booking? I just emailed my TA.

The Princess agent was able to add it to my existing book, so I kept the same confirmation number.

The Princess agent was able to add it to my existing book, so I kept the same confirmation number.

Did you call in to add it to your existing bookings this evening? I called but the agent told me he couldn't do anything until tomorrow although he put me on hold to check if it was possible to add to my b2b in July 2018. He said he couldn't get through to whatever department he was trying to call but said he was told it should be possible and I should call tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Forums mobile app

Did you call in to add it to your existing bookings this evening? I called but the agent told me he couldn't do anything until tomorrow although he put me on hold to check if it was possible to add to my b2b in July 2018. He said he couldn't get through to whatever department he was trying to call but said he was told it should be possible and I should call tomorrow.

That's what the first agent I talked to said. I hung up and called back and talked with a different agent. She was able to rebook all of my future cruises to Sip and Sail - at no change in price and keeping the same booking number.

Yes, I called around 6:30 pm. It was no problem. I can see it on my booking and also received a confirmation e-mail. I'm not sure what time the reservations desk closes. Maybe 8:00 pm, and that was why they couldn't do it for you tonight.

I see it says this offer is not transferable... does this mean I cannot book it on Princess online and transfer to a TA? Or is it just not transferable to other guests in party? Sorry I'm new to cruising :)

I think it means not transferable to a different cruise.

Not working in the midwest. The red white and blue sale is still there

I am in the Midwest - you have to actually go through the process and book a cruise. After you pick a cabin, it shows up.

Don't go through the Deals area. Go under "Find a Cruise".

I tried for a sailing in April. The only thing that popped up for me was that "this deposit is non-refundable".

I booked a March 2018 cruise under Sip & Sail, but I booked it under the Sip & Sail last year. So go ahead and book your Spring 2019 cruise now.

Not fair that this is not offered throughout the world on the same voyages. My 2018 B2B cruise most Americans booked under sip &Sail last year or no gratuities. But alas we where not given the chance so for 1 I will be removing the gratuities when I embark as if the Americans are not paying nor am I.

Also since we have 6 sea days in a row I hope there are not too many overly drunk people or will be complaining about responsible service of Alcohol.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's what the first agent I talked to said. I hung up and called back and talked with a different agent. She was able to rebook all of my future cruises to Sip and Sail - at no change in price and keeping the same booking number.

That's good news. We have the last WS booked in May 2018, and was concerned if we had to cancel & rebook, someone might grab it during the few minutes before the Princess Agent could rebook it. The price is the same, so will call them later to see about getting it added.

We're booked Jan 14, 2018, Western, 7 days, mini-suite price $1197. Same cruise on January 19, 2019, Royal instead of Regal, same cabin, with Sip & Sail, $1,649. Where's the savings? Seems like they are just adding most of the drink package to the cabin price.

I am in the Midwest - you have to actually go through the process and book a cruise. After you pick a cabin, it shows up.

Don't go through the Deals area. Go under "Find a Cruise".

I tried several times but the rwb sale kept coming up for the Jan cruise I wanted. I was able to book a 2018 cruise - the price came up after I added our names.

Just got up and tried it again. No luck. Guess I will just wait until the office pens.

Thanks for helping

We're booked Jan 14, 2018, Western, 7 days, mini-suite price $1197. Same cruise on January 19, 2019, Royal instead of Regal, same cabin, with Sip & Sail, $1,649. Where's the savings? Seems like they are just adding most of the drink package to the cabin price.

That is exactly what they are doing. Plus a dinner depending on category you booked.

I saw a posting about a 12 drink per day limit.....may have meant only on alcoholic drinks?

I have no problem with that. There is no way I could drink 12 drinks a day. We had it this spring for our 4 week cruise. The first week I drank a lot but by the 3rd week, I had 3 alcohol drinks at the most.

Not all fares have been hiked with the promo. I have been watching a June 2018 Alaska cruise out of Seattle. The price for a mini-suite was unchanged with the Sip & Sail so it was a no brainer to make the reservations for three cabins for our family of 7 (six adults and 1 child). Even for only a one week cruise it is still a substantial 'savings' over purchasing the AIBP individually plus we have a specialty dinner included. We had the Sip & Sail promo on a 31 day cruise last winter and on an upcoming 25 day cruise this fall - we never, ever would have bought the AIBP outright since the price would have been in the thousands of dollars - and we certainly enjoyed it!