Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

On 10/24/2019 at 9:04 AM, island lady said:

We become official members of the Pinnie club on Grandeur, 2nd leg (NE nine night 9/17 cruise).   Just happy we booked when we did, and got lucky that Grandeur will still be there before she leaves the fleet.  Though getting the award on favorite Enchantment would be a grand event also.  Baltimore is lucky to get EN as a replacement.  We miss her here in PC.  😞 

I look forward to congratulating you in person. I think we’re sailing Rhapsody together in February.  

m

If I will reach 142 points during my upcoming Symphony cruise, will I need to wait until the next cruise to get the block? I mean do I have to wait to get the points acknowledged after the sailing or will they count during the sailing? I would much rather get a glass block during the upcoming Symphony sailing as opposed to my next which is the Adventure.

1 hour ago, toothy26 said:

If I will reach 142 points during my upcoming Symphony cruise, will I need to wait until the next cruise to get the block? I mean do I have to wait to get the points acknowledged after the sailing or will they count during the sailing? I would much rather get a glass block during the upcoming Symphony sailing as opposed to my next which is the Adventure.

You should get the block on the cruise that you hit 140 points. When you get on board, check with the loyalty ambassador to make sure you are on the list to receive the block. 

mac_tlc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toothy26 said:

You should get the crystal block during your Symphony Cruise (the Cruise you hit the 140 point milestone).   Visit the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise to confirm that you are on his list.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dennis#1 said:

You should get the crystal block during your Symphony Cruise (the Cruise you hit the 140 point milestone).   Visit the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise to confirm that you are on his list.

Dennis I will reach 181 at the end of our Allure Oct 2020 cruise. Will need to check with the daughter on her points, she could be close to one or should have gotten one. Will do that during our march Freedom cruise.  

13 hours ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Dennis I will reach 181 at the end of our Allure Oct 2020 cruise. Will need to check with the daughter on her points, she could be close to one or should have gotten one. Will do that during our march Freedom cruise.  

You will get your next block on whatever ship you turn 210 points on.    And congrats on turning D+ 🙂 

53 minutes ago, island lady said:

You will get your next block on whatever ship you turn 210 points on.    And congrats on turning D+ 🙂 

I will reach D + at the end of our Med and going into the Allure TA, daughter will reach D at the end of our March 8th sailing going into the March 15th cruise. At the end of our March cruises I will be 1 point shy so need our 7 day Med. I won't get a Block again until after our Ovation May 8th sailing. I will only have 208 at the start. 

17 hours ago, Desert Cruizers said:

I will reach D + at the end of our Med and going into the Allure TA, daughter will reach D at the end of our March 8th sailing going into the March 15th cruise. At the end of our March cruises I will be 1 point shy so need our 7 day Med. I won't get a Block again until after our Ovation May 8th sailing. I will only have 208 at the start. 

Nice!  Do keep in mind you will get your block on the same cruise that you attain the points.  So if you start at 208 and turn 210 on day 2-4 (depending on points per night) or so...you will get your second block.  Good idea to check with LA when you board to be sure you are on the list.  Enjoy! 

Edited by island lady

15 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Thank you for the suggestion, will do that. Daughter will be 3 shy at the end of the Ovation cruises so guess she will need to find another cruise to get her block. 

Oh gosh...just another reason to "have" to book another cruise.  😉 😄 

15 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Thank you for the suggestion, will do that. Daughter will be 3 shy at the end of the Ovation cruises so guess she will need to find another cruise to get her block. 

Oh gosh...just another reason to "have" to book another cruise.  😉 😄 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:35 AM, RFerrington said:

That’s a very interesting offer.  I am out of town working this week but once I get home I will take a look and see what I need.  I have at least 1 other “double”....Navigator, I think ? I will do an inventory once I get back home.

Thanks for the offer !

Are you still interested in trading your second Oasis?

48 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Are you still interested in trading your second Oasis?

Thanks so much for reaching back to me on this.  I had forgotten all about it !!

Yes, I would certainly be willing to trade the block that we get on our 12-1 sailing for a duplicate that you might have.  I have NAV, ANT, LIB, ADV, OAS and GRA. Any duplicate that you have, other than these, would be fine.  I would prefer to have something that is currently sailing but truthfully, I really don't care.  Whatever you have would be great.  Are you active on the Oasis 12-1 roll call ?  We can arrange a meet-up on that site if you like.

51 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Thanks so much for reaching back to me on this.  I had forgotten all about it !!

Yes, I would certainly be willing to trade the block that we get on our 12-1 sailing for a duplicate that you might have.  I have NAV, ANT, LIB, ADV, OAS and GRA. Any duplicate that you have, other than these, would be fine.  I would prefer to have something that is currently sailing but truthfully, I really don't care.  Whatever you have would be great.  Are you active on the Oasis 12-1 roll call ?  We can arrange a meet-up on that site if you like.

I have an Explorer or a Vision, which one do you prefer?  I am not on the 12-1 roll call, but I will sign up today.

4 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I have an Explorer or a Vision, which one do you prefer?  I am not on the 12-1 roll call, but I will sign up today.

Awesome !  I'll take Explorer since I've sailed on that ship.  I have not yet sailed on Vision.

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 10:25 AM, RFerrington said:

Awesome !  I'll take Explorer since I've sailed on that ship.  I have not yet sailed on Vision.

Thanks !

I just returned home, and I have placed my extra Explorer in my next cruise box.  It will now get packed for the 12/01 Oasis cruise.

5 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I just returned home, and I have placed my extra Explorer in my next cruise box.  It will now get packed for the 12/01 Oasis cruise.

Yippee !  Thank you so much. On a biz trip until 11-15.  Will be leaving on 11-24 for the first part of our S2S. Can’t wait !

For the past year ive been noticing the design of the symphony block is odd. We just got one this past week.  Just compared it to The other three and it's rather cartoonish. Looks like someone squeezed it from bow to stern.

Symphony 

20191109_145354.thumb.jpg.7df72c033c7d24c6d20f29fb5ff7921e.jpg

Harmony

20191109_145416.thumb.jpg.1fe30f2d7e3842dfc58d4d84a1e0029f.jpg

Oasis

20191110_084557.thumb.jpg.27678e69d2d6c42632290de0a477292b.jpg

On 10/21/2019 at 7:14 PM, Milwaukee Eight said:

I believe, in my opinion, some pressure LA onboard for Crystal Blocks NOT EARNED on that cruise. Anyone willing to admit guilt?  

How could this happen? How do you get something that you have not earned? I don't get it.

Edit... disregard, I just realized I am three weeks behind. UGH... sorry. 

Edited by Mikew0805