cranberry juice

trippintex

officially, not allowed. unofficially, you may have no issues as long as it is obviously still sealed. cranberry juice is available at all bars and I am pretty sure can be had at the MDR during breakfast. if you have any of the drink packages that are not soda only, it will be covered.

if you need it for ..issues.... with your bladder, consider switching temporarily over to the capsules.

. I have only seen cranberry juice come out of the soda dispensers, I have never seen any in bottles or cans

the freestyle machines have straight cranberry?! hmmmmm did not know that. the bars have regular bottles. I get my poinsettia nightly.

Yes, during the day if you want cranberry juice, you have to either pay for it or use the beverage package.

Or you could bring a sports bottle and fill it at breakfast to enjoy during the day. Assuming that the OP wants it for medicinal purposes rather than to mix drinks. Of course, we're talking cranberry juice cocktail here not pure juice.

the freestyle machines have straight cranberry?! hmmmmm did not know that. the bars have regular bottles. I get my poinsettia nightly.

Not in Freestyle but the bars have it. Usually comes out of the soda gun, I have never seen individual cans ;(

If by "straight cranberry" you mean unsweetened RCCL only serves cranberry cocktail juice loaded with sugar and or fructose.

This was exactly my thought as I read this thread.

If you want REAL CRANBERRY JUICE, you will not be able to get it on board. If that's what you want, bring your own.