RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

While I wish they would do the unlimited anywhere on the ship during those hours for Diamond and above, I can see where “sharing” would be a huge problem and impossible to control.

I believe they are pushing people into just using their three vouchers elsewhere by leaving the Diamond lounge so crowded making it pretty much too much of a pain to enjoy!!

I swear I believe some of those people went into the DL at 3pm just to stake out their place for the 4:30 cocktail hour......LOL

Chair hogs in the Diamond lounge... This is unthinkable! The nerve of them!! Ha.. Just kidding.

Lets hope it doesn't move because on the worlds biggest ships it doesn't make sense to loyal Diamond members to get a reduced size DL especially when D+ are not allowed into SL so the DL is more congested.

One reason I have no desire to sail on Harmony. D+ friends were on her last fall and said DL is a joke. Anthem's is tiny as well but at least it still has a CL which is absolutely gorgeous. I can't get to P quick enough!

One reason I have no desire to sail on Harmony. D+ friends were on her last fall and said DL is a joke. Anthem's is tiny as well but at least it still has a CL which is absolutely gorgeous. I can't get to P quick enough!

We were on Harmony 3 times in her maiden season and spent no more than 1 hour a day in total in the DL.

On a night time we sat on Central Park and used our diamond drinks vouchers there.

We were on Harmony 3 times in her maiden season and spent no more than 1 hour a day in total in the DL.

On a night time we sat on Central Park and used our diamond drinks vouchers there.

That would probably be my plan as well. But I really enjoy meeting and talking with fellow cruise enthusiasts in the DL/CL. Something I would really miss if I couldn't enjoy the lounges.

That would probably be my plan as well. But I really enjoy meeting and talking with fellow cruise enthusiasts in the DL/CL. Something I would really miss if I couldn't enjoy the lounges.

I agree with you.

The DL on Harmony had no atmosphere but the early snacks at the start of cocktail hour were some of the best on any DL we have been in.

I can get ready in 10 minutes on formal night

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

So can Tom!;p Of course, he doesn't wear earrings or make-up, and doesn't have to decide which shoes to wear and what clutch to carry!:confused: Beautiful takes time; of course, no time in the world can help me with that!:o Cheers!

So can Tom!;p Of course, he doesn't wear earrings or make-up, and doesn't have to decide which shoes to wear and what clutch to carry!:confused: Beautiful takes time; of course, no time in the world can help me with that!:o Cheers!

I think the majority of us men can be ready in about 20 minutes.

I find i can sit on the balcony with a drink for an hour first then 20 minutes to get ready and we are ready at the same time lol.

Another reason why i order room service breakfast every morning.lol.

We were still Diamond when we first boarded Harmony on her second sailing in May 2016.

We were having a coffee one afternoon in the DL and had a pleasant chat with a couple of D+ members and they said the banning of D+ from the new SL felt like a loyalty demotion and they would avoid this class of ship in future.

I personally prefer the DL over the CL on most ships and i know several D+ members who feel the atmosphere is better in the DL.

I heard the D Consierges are getting reserved signs to put on the seats for D+ members who have been banned from the SL.

I heard they will be giving out tamper proof neck bands on entry, after one hour the neck band rings loudly and a strobe flashes, then you have to leave. If you are not wearing it you don't get served ;)

1984641080_neckband.jpg.e63a8de992a30fb5726dc926b4885b98.jpg

I heard they will be giving out tamper proof neck bands on entry, after one hour the neck band rings loudly and a strobe flashes, then you have to leave. If you are not wearing it you don't get served ;)

That would be unhappy hour for some.

We were still Diamond when we first boarded Harmony on her second sailing in May 2016.

We were having a coffee one afternoon in the DL and had a pleasant chat with a couple of D+ members and they said the banning of D+ from the new SL felt like a loyalty demotion and they would avoid this class of ship in future.

I personally prefer the DL over the CL on most ships and i know several D+ members who feel the atmosphere is better in the DL.

Almost the entire ship are not permitted in the SL except for Suite Guests and Pinnacle. “Banned” is stretching it and is nothing but a “hyperbole”.

The Diamond Lounge is a C&A perk. The SL except for Pinnacle are not. Only Diamond members may enter the DL. Anyone may book a full Suite and enter the SL regardless of status.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Graham have you seen this, ironic at most. https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2616465 post 20 aid and abetting smuggling:D.

Just a 'heads up' for future reference.

If you click on any post number (top right corner) and cut/paste the address you can link to that single post:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55662060&postcount=3416

Lets hope it doesn't move because on the worlds biggest ships it doesn't make sense to loyal Diamond members to get a reduced size DL especially when D+ are not allowed into SL so the DL is more congested.

Agree there. Not happy with the DL set up on Harmony that is soon replacing Oasis in PC. :(